PDA

View Full Version : Ported Games

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-21-2007, 07:06 AM
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but various last-gen titles such as The Godfather, Bionicle Heroes, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, The Prince of Presia: The Two Thrones, and Blitz: The League are all scheduled to be re-released on the Wii.

Renmiri
01-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Zelda OOT and Zelda Majora's Mask for N64 were tons of fun on the gamecube. I imagine those games will be fun too!

Roto13
01-21-2007, 03:23 PM
I'd rather see new games, though I suppose there's going to be something new in them to make them unique. Probably. :P I'd buy Prince of Persia again if it was new enough.

Dreddz
01-21-2007, 05:31 PM
No one really cared for those games even when they were released on last-gen consoles. What makes the developers believe people will care for them now is beyond me.

XxSephirothxX
01-21-2007, 05:36 PM
They're probably going to be shoddy ports, though I imagine a few of them will be just as fun, if not more so, with the Wii controller. The previews I've seen of The Godfather where you get to choke guys using the wiimote and nunchuck seems pretty awesome. :p

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-22-2007, 05:14 AM
I'd rather see new games, though I suppose there's going to be something new in them to make them unique. Probably. :P I'd buy Prince of Persia again if it was new enough.

The only thing new about the upcoming Prince of Persia title for the Wii is the control scheme and the name change.