PDA

View Full Version : Funny Moments...

Dark Messenger
01-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Everyone probably knows that guy standing guard outside Rabanastre. The guy called 'Rabanastre Watch'. He's a Bangaa and he sometimes cure/protects the party. Well, I targeted him with Death (using R1 since he's not a enemy) and killed him! I thought he'd be immune but the next second he was falling on his face, dead! I wonder if you could Steal from him... if he comes back, that is.

Also, another funny thing is Cannibalize, especially when a monster such as Preying Mantis eats another Preying Mantis.

I watched two monsters (one huge dragon thing and a small gorgimera) having a duel in the Zertinan Caverns. Obviously, the dragon was winning.

I wonder why monsters fight like that...?

In Barheim Passage, a single confused frog hit itself. It's funny watching anything confused attack itself (and sometimes block it, like Penelo did while confused, she kept blocking her own attacks...).

Renmiri
01-21-2007, 02:24 PM
I like it when Fran almost falls on her butt crossing the icy Paramina Rift on high heels. Run with her as leader then stop suddenly and you will see :D

Remon
01-21-2007, 02:36 PM
I like it when Fran almost falls on her butt crossing the icy Paramina Rift on high heels. Run with her as leader then stop suddenly and you will see :D
I can't wait to try that.:D

I thought it was funny when Fran went nuts on Shiva,jumping aruond like crazy and killing the guards lol.
Another funny thing is gilgamesh (if spelled right)who fell at the bridge in lhusu lol
Also attacking the werewolves when Vaan is Lv5 was funny.:D

Renmiri
01-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Yesterday at the ending, when Gabranth turns and asks
"isn't he a good Master"

My 8 year old says imitating him

"isnt this a good mustard ?"

Meh, kids joke. But we all lol'ed here :D

vorpal blade
01-22-2007, 03:48 AM
Yesterday at the ending, when Gabranth turns and asks
"isn't he a good Master"

My 8 year old says imitating him

"isnt this a good mustard ?"

Meh, kids joke. But we all lol'ed here :D

Sounds like something I'd say.

Personally, I like it when you kill an Alra Une or some other mandragora-type and it lands on its head.

ValiantKnight
01-23-2007, 04:50 AM
Vossler + Basch + Mandragora = hours of entertainment.

Vossler and Basch seemed to be the only ones to be able to flip them over for me though. They were also the strongest hitters.

Renmiri
01-23-2007, 04:59 AM
I like that little crown the Marlboro kings have popping out and landing on their head. It's cute in a yucky sorta way :D

Wolf Kanno
01-23-2007, 05:34 AM
I love the reference to the "Spoony Bards" in Rabanastre.

I also love the intro to the battle with the Fury. Giant evil Behemoth monster appears, looks like it's about to attack only to collapse and reveal it is actually dead. Then the monsters killer appears in the form of a cute little Dream Hare:D

tempestkitsune
01-31-2007, 03:08 AM
me, i like just pissing off the guards, and making them chase you its [SPOILER]in the very begginging when you have to steal the fates jes[/SPOILER}

anouther funny thing is the Bangaa outside of the bar in Bjerba ( can never spell things right.) the cloudbrand i think, well anyway, talk to the man next to the Bangaa on his stomoach, and he'll say " every time we go in there i keep telling him to count the cups, count the cups, and what does he do? He just won't stop counting!"

marysonnie
01-31-2007, 05:30 PM
I've always been a fan of Vaan asking Fran "how old are you again?" and having the party react to it.

Anno Domini
02-08-2007, 03:00 PM
I've always been a fan of Vaan asking Fran "how old are you again?" and having the party react to it.

i dont think i could have said this better myself...:)

Angeluz
02-08-2007, 10:30 PM
i remember once i have my party with float and vanishga except penelo...and i walked into a trap getting penelo in a confused status...since the other two were with vanish...she kinda stood there for a second wondering "Where'd everyone go?" and then she attack herslef. ..was funny u shoulda seen her like moving her head lookin for her mates :D

vorpal blade
02-08-2007, 11:11 PM
i remember once i have my party with float and vanishga except penelo...and i walked into a trap getting penelo in a confused status...since the other two were with vanish...she kinda stood there for a second wondering "Where'd everyone go?" and then she attack herslef. ..was funny u shoulda seen her like moving her head lookin for her mates :D

You should confuse Penelo and vanish everyone (including Penelo). She can't even see herself, so she just wanders off. It's tricky, but if timed right it can be done.

Renmiri
02-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Fran sliding on the ice and almost falling on her butt at Paramina Rift.

Just put her as party leader, run up a patch of ice and stop abruptly. Hilarious!

anvil_starsilver
02-09-2007, 12:41 AM
I killed 1st demon wall using berserk balthier and the fire esper. At the end of the battle, balthier was still berserk and i can't control him! I feel bad that time cause fighting the demon wall was so hard. after a few minutes balthier finally recovered. and i laughed to myself. i forgot that berserk has time limit. i feel stupid yet funny.

tempestkitsune
02-09-2007, 12:53 AM
the boss Giglamesh himself is so freaking funny!