PDA

View Full Version : Gewgaws! :D

Ki Ki
01-21-2007, 09:02 PM
So what little trinket or piece of jewellery do you always wear?
Does it have any deep emotional meaning to you or do you just wear it because it's all like pretty? c:
I have a necklace and a cartouche I got when I was visiting mummies. It says my name on it and I wear it all the time!
Because it's pretty and because I love Egypt! Smells of old people. :3

theundeadhero
01-21-2007, 09:04 PM
I wear a ki ki on my head everywhere I go, because it's pretty :hyper:

Faris
01-21-2007, 09:05 PM
I have to wear a medical alert bracelet all the time =D

Lately I've been wearing a bracelet that I got from the planetarium. It's pretty, but if you want a deep meaning, you can just say that it reminds me of a good friend and day.

Rocket Edge
01-21-2007, 09:06 PM
If i'm going out on the town i'll wear my silver necklace, bracelet, & earring. None mean anything to me but i like wearing them all the same. :monster:

Rye
01-21-2007, 09:07 PM
I always wear my silver heart necklace and my class ring.

DK
01-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Silver thumb ring that i've had various incarnations of since I was about 15, the silver chain on wrist and neck that I was given for my 21st, and the little braclet thing on my left wrist that hasn't come off since I was 13. :monster:

Shlup
01-21-2007, 09:12 PM
I wear my wedding ring almost always. The only other jewlery I regularly wear is my aunt's necklace.

Polaris
01-21-2007, 09:21 PM
I always use the ring Lee gave me, always always always I even sleep with it... I became reall attached to it and even after we broke up I kept wearing... it's my amulet! :D

Old Manus
01-21-2007, 09:37 PM
I got this Ribbon, it protects me from every type of illness on the planet.

escobert
01-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I have a necklace with a Ankh thingy, but I hardly wear it. Egypt = godly :D

Zeldy
01-21-2007, 09:49 PM
I have this necklace I got for my birthday last June (http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/Dynasty__2006/Family/DSCI0121.jpg), and Ive hardly had it off. Im not attached to it, I just think its so cute ♥

DarkLadyNyara
01-21-2007, 09:51 PM
I used to have a pentagram that I wore all the time, but it got lost when the cord broke. :( I have yet to find a new one.

I also have a spiked leather collar that I wear alot, and a silver Celtic knot pendant. I'm a sucker for Celtic knots. :D

fire_of_avalon
01-21-2007, 10:02 PM
I wear my captured ball in my rook piercing all the time, but that's because it's a captured ball, therefore a bitch to take on and off. I also wear my helix earring all the time, but that's more out of laziness.

I have a couple necklaces Matt's given me that I wear sometimes. And I have my great grandmother's wedding set, and my parents wedding rings, but I don't wear any of those.

Doomie
01-21-2007, 10:03 PM
I wear a silver cross on a silver chain. I'm not catholic, I just think it looks cool.

Jess
01-21-2007, 10:33 PM
I have 2 rings that I always wear, one of them from my parents one Christmas. I also have a heart locket that I almost always wear which soon will have pictures of me and my boyfriend in it, and the date we got together engraved into the back of it. :jess:

I also got this gorgeous white gold bracelet from Loz this Christmas which I wore every single day until a bit of it broked, so I'm waiting on that being replaced by the shop! :(

Hambone
01-21-2007, 11:00 PM
Clothes
Jacket
Shoes

Dr Aum
01-21-2007, 11:55 PM
I feel very uncomfortable when I'm not wearing my watch (a Moi-meme-Moitie black). Unfortunately, a couple of weeks after I got it, some guy knocked it off a shelf I had put it on, cracking the glass on the front. So now it looks dramatic.

XxSephirothxX
01-21-2007, 11:59 PM
I wear my watch out pretty much everywhere I go, despite the fact that I have a cellphone I could easily use to check the time. I just like the way it looks, and I've had it for so long I feel weird if I'm not wearing it while I'm out and about.

Cruise Control
01-22-2007, 12:21 AM
My watch and three rings.
Right hand, ring finger-Class ring
Right hand, thumb - Ring I got in Jamaica
Left hand, middle finger- A ring with the roman numerals 1-12. It spins. I use it to keep track of which FF I'm playing.
My watch, I got on my cruise (which lacked control).

Renmiri
01-22-2007, 12:53 AM
I have a little gold necklace with a mommy panda and a baby panda charms. I got it from hubbie after I gave birth to my first daughter.

:love: Priceless and pretty :love:

Mikztsu
01-22-2007, 12:58 AM
Engagement ring and that's about it unless we count stuff like piercings ( I have only one left anymore; got tongue and eyebrow ones removed).

Also I had this awesome dog-collar thing ( chain metal one which got bone-shaped trinket on it) I got from my girlfriend in christmas 2005, but it burned down with my sauna last summer in fire and I couldn't find it from the ashes. It was pretty dear for me.

Bunny
01-22-2007, 01:19 AM
I don't wear jewelry because I am a straight man.

Dr Aum
01-22-2007, 01:25 AM

I appreciate your sense of humor.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-22-2007, 01:26 AM
And I'm too cheap to wear jewellry, though I did use to wear a necklace that had a dove or a cross (I can't remember which) on it, this was back in the early 90's though

Odaisé Gaelach
01-22-2007, 01:41 AM
I wear three USB keys on a ribbon around my neck. :cool:

Ki Ki
01-22-2007, 01:41 AM
I have a little gold necklace with a mommy panda and a baby panda charms. I got it from hubbie after I gave birth to my first daughter.

:love: Priceless and pretty :love:

Awww! That's so cute! ^_____^

Bunny
01-22-2007, 01:47 AM

I appreciate your sense of humor.

I appreciate your ears.

rubah
01-22-2007, 02:53 AM
I wear a pair of earrings, right now they're silver hoops because silver doesn't make my ears irritated :( I really don't want to repierce my ears so I make sure to always have something in the holes.

I always wear a watch. The one I have now lights up.

I wear my junior class ring which is gold with some blue glass in it, and a ring stu gave me

Reles
01-22-2007, 03:10 AM
I used to have a promise ring. Now it doesn't exist, but I'm fine with that. So I don't really wear any jewelry at all.

mooglebunni608
01-22-2007, 04:10 AM
A piece of black ribbon, whith a bit of yarn from my role model tied onto it.

Random, I know, but I don't like to go around with out it (plus it's permanently tied to my neck)

Yuffie514
01-22-2007, 04:16 AM
- left wrist:
* golden bracelet my aunt in Vietnam bought for me when my family went to visit hers 8 years ago.
* thin bracelet with tiny objects that hang from it. now there is just four left. it was a graduation present from one of my mom's friends.
- right wrist:
* one half of a pair of Thai bangles, in which the other recently broke b/c my cousin sat on my hand. they were from my dad's youngest sister in Cambodia, given the same year my family went to Vietnam. it was my favorite type of bracelet too.
- neck/ears:
* a necklace with a heart-shaped ornament.
* a pair of small and round golden earrings.
- others:
* bead anklets around my left foot. i have stopped wearing them due to shortages in my "inventory" over three months ago. i started this habit of wearing rosaries on my foot since high school.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-22-2007, 11:41 AM
I wear a silver ring my mum got me, althought I lost a lot of weight last year so it's on a chain now.. probably because it's the only thing my mum has given me that i can "keep-keep"... (wait... I'm confusing myself... :confused: ) (I'm a skinny stick kinda guy. XD )

Christmas
01-22-2007, 04:47 PM
http://middle-earth.febdian.net/image/the-one-ring.jpg

escobert
01-22-2007, 06:35 PM
WOW CHRISTMAS THAT RING IS PERTY! I WANT ONE> WHERE DID U GET IT??

Bunny
01-22-2007, 06:47 PM
www.badalijewelry.com/tolkien.htm

Breine
01-22-2007, 06:51 PM
I don't wear any jewellery, unless you count my watch as one (it was actually pretty expensive). I wear it everyday, but that's just so I can tell what time it is and because I think it looks cool.

I also still carry the wristband from last year's Roskilde Festival, but that is hardly a piece of jewellery.

Owen Macwere
01-22-2007, 07:19 PM
I always wear that silver ring in my left hand, it was given to me from my grandma (mum's side). I love it cause it reminds me of her and I would never take it off. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2007, 09:07 PM
I have no real jewelry yet. I just have a few bracelets that I wear. I dunno if I can be arsed to fetch you all a pic......nope, no I can't.

LoveArya
01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I have a necklace with a diamond heart, with silver around it, from my parents.
Thats really it.
Though i have buckets of old jewelry from my exes

Pike
01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
I always always wear my watch, because I feel naked without it.

I also wear a "CTR Ring", which is a piece of jewelery that silly Mormon kids such as myself get at church when they're little, reminding them to make good choices (CTR = Choose the Right). Mine is a fairly fancy version, though. My parents got it for me several years ago, and I wear it every day. :)

That's all, though. I was never big on jewelery, I don't even have my ears pierced.

Momiji
01-28-2007, 03:48 AM
I always wear a black wristband with a pink chainsaw on it that says 'Taking Back Sunday' under it.

Meat Puppet
01-28-2007, 04:45 AM
I have a silver necklace, but I only wear it when my hair is shorter. Otherwise my hair keeps getting caught in it, which is annoying.
I also have two rings, each given to me by the same person. I try to wear them as often as I can to get used to them, but they are still just too Heavy, even after 2 years.

kikimm
01-28-2007, 06:03 AM
The only thing I really wear are these two necklaces. One of them has just a small heart; the other one is a Swedish thing, I think, and it has a heart, a cross, and an anchor. I don't have the anchor yet, though.

I try not to wear them too often cause whenever I do I can't stop touching them.

Ramza Beoulve
01-28-2007, 08:04 AM
I always, ALWAYS carry with me a blue and silver Cross with a Jade sphere in the center, attached to my iPod or my cd Player, whatever I use at the moment, that reminds me of an specific moment in past...

Pure Aerisbeauty7
01-29-2007, 04:04 PM
I wore my silver cross necklace ever since my mom gave it to me for Christmas. To me, it helps me with my religion and about her.:angel: I always wear my bangles on my arms all the time. There are both very pretty.:) :kaocheer:

Hambone
01-30-2007, 03:26 AM
Really? I've never seen you wear bangles, Josephine. :confused:

StarlightAngel
01-30-2007, 03:35 AM
My Bleach necklace. Because it owns that much.

oddler
01-30-2007, 04:02 AM
I dare not enter the outside world without my hat.