PDA

View Full Version : Please help (KH1 help needed)

dipstick
01-21-2007, 09:50 PM
O.K. I'm stuck I'm at the Hallow Bastion for the second time (after defeating Riku going to Traverse towna nd then back again) and i know I have to get tot he Chapel going the old route.

However, I stuck a problem that big huge elevator I had to take to further the game in the first visit is no longer there (ya know the one where you fight those two weird mage things) and now I can't get to the Chapel to fight Behamoth.

Can someone please help me?:confused:

CelestialStarDust
01-22-2007, 03:49 AM
i dont remember fighting behemoth...

Dragonface
01-22-2007, 05:02 AM
O.K. I'm stuck I'm at the Hallow Bastion for the second time (after defeating Riku going to Traverse towna nd then back again) and i know I have to get tot he Chapel going the old route.

However, I stuck a problem that big huge elevator I had to take to further the game in the first visit is no longer there (ya know the one where you fight those two weird mage things) and now I can't get to the Chapel to fight Behamoth.

Can someone please help me?:confused:

Go to the room that you fought Riku (With the Dark Keyblade), and go to the door where Sora try to seal it.

dipstick
01-22-2007, 10:49 AM
I was trying to get there but I couldn't but in the end I knew what I was doing wrong I was at the wrong level for the huge lift that you need to take so all is swell now... Just need to level up more enter the Hades cup hurl more abuse at the characters and then do a little celebration dance if I succeed.

Dragonface
01-22-2007, 12:13 PM
I was trying to get there but I couldn't but in the end I knew what I was doing wrong I was at the wrong level for the huge lift that you need to take so all is swell now... Just need to level up more enter the Hades cup hurl more abuse at the characters and then do a little celebration dance if I succeed.

I beat KH1 few times in the past before I got KH2, you don't need a level requirement to use the lift. What you need to do IS to get rid of all the Heartless in THAT area, so that you can use 'Comand No.4' to use the lift/s.

dipstick
01-22-2007, 09:40 PM

I beat KH1 few times in the past before I got KH2, you don't need a level requirement to use the lift. What you need to do IS to get rid of all the Heartless in THAT area, so that you can use 'Comand No.4' to use the lift/s.

I think you misundersttod what I meant I don't mean character level I mean world level I was a level below the one with the big lift and I'm amazed I came first in the Hades cup especially when i lost to Cerberus about 5 times (I know how pathetic) but only to go on and defeat squall and cloud and hades etc within the first go! My god was that a shock to the system.

But why the hell did they have rock titian as the last boss? He was soooooooo easy!

I know I'm off topic now.