PDA

View Full Version : Your Mutilated Body

Chemical
01-22-2007, 05:25 AM
Inspired bymyself:

I just got m septum pierced today :) see attached picture. I like it, the thing I have in right now is just the reatainer; after the piercing heals I'll be able to put other jewelery in... but for now as Araciel so kindly puts it... "it looks like metal boogers. cool!"

So what piercings/tatoos do you have? Show them off and post a pic!

Araciel
01-22-2007, 05:33 AM
hahah

i have two tattoos, one of an ankh on my left upper arm, and on my chest i have the demon from fuseli's 'nightmare'

pics tofollow when i get a new camera

Xaven
01-22-2007, 05:34 AM
It looks like metal snot, not metal boogers! BIG DIFFERENCE.

I 'ave no piercings to show off. D:

Araciel
01-22-2007, 05:35 AM
It looks like metal snot, not metal boogers! BIG DIFFERENCE.

I 'ave no piercings to show off. D:

O.o i stand corrected

Bunny
01-22-2007, 05:57 AM
I do not have any piercings or tattoos. I don't have the look for the former and I am avowedly against the idea of the latter, although that stands for myself and does not extend to other people.

Belly button piercings look amazing on women though. Rawr.

Jojee
01-22-2007, 06:28 AM
I have earrings, that's all x3 I'd take a pic but I'm too lazy and can't find my battery charger. Nothing special anyway. xD

Mirage
01-22-2007, 07:56 AM
I don't really like piercings, other than in ears. I'm fine with tattoos though.

ReloadPsi
01-22-2007, 08:06 AM
I'd like to get my arm tattooed, but at the moment I'm very overweight and worried that, if I were to slim down, the tattoo(s) would end up deformed and distorted.

theundeadhero
01-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Three tattoos. I haven't had anything pierced in a while. I like it when girls have a loop through their lower lip.

Rye
01-22-2007, 11:19 AM
I just have each ear pierced twice. No biggie. xD

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-22-2007, 11:36 AM
uhhm... Labret, 1 left ear, 10mm plug in left ear, 2 in right ear, PA, nipple... and I'm getting my tongue done in a few months.. and I want pink and black pac-man ghosts tattooed on my arm!!

Giga Guess
01-22-2007, 01:31 PM
*PIERCINGS*
2 Left ear.
1 Right nipple.

*TATTOOS*
1 to each bicep.
2 on back

Looking to add to the right bicep tattoo one of these days. And I have to touch up the back one.

Jess
01-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Piercings:
3 in each ear, although I only tend to wear one set.
Right side of my nose has a little stud.
My belly button has a lizard bar in it. :jess:

Tattoo:
A star and a moon on my lower back. :jess:

Jowy
01-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Piercings:
14g tongue barbell
10g cartilage ring
0g plugs in both ears.

Tattoos:
Just the black star on my neck. There's pictures in the album.

White Raven
01-22-2007, 02:18 PM
No, I do not have any piercings or tattoos. But I plan to get some sort of raven on my upper left of my back when I graduate from UofT.

:cool:

Mikztsu
01-22-2007, 02:27 PM
I got one piercing left and two tattoos. I don't have digi cam here so I don't have a proper picture of my piercing on my right cartilage, but you can see it there if you look closely since it's the closest one I could find from my HD.

I also used to have piercings in my tongue and my left eyebrow, but few months ago I got rid of them. They kinda became "meh" to me, I guess I am getting old. :mog: But they just didn't seem to be cool anymore and I wanted to look more business-like or something ( if that's even distantly possible for me :lol: ) , because I didn't care about them anymore and in certain job interviews etc they actually can do some harm ( whatta' intolerant world it still is innit). I also have a tattoo in my left wrist, but I kinda regret it. I won't have it removed, but I will overwrite it with some other tattoo which I'm still planning.

edit: I didn't know Chemical was Umi Butterfly - hi Ashley. Been a while. :)

Captain Maxx Power
01-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Maxx Power lacks any extra holes or doddles on his body.

Moon Rabbits
01-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Wierd, I was just going to post a thread like this yesterday because I got a new piercing.

I've pierced my own ears several times, but I usually forget about them and wind up taking them out due to infections.

I have two lip piercings, with spiked jewelry. Oh, and yesterday I got my tongue pierced. It was the most satisfying piercing I've ever gotten, because you feel all the tissue seperating and being cut aside. It's SO NICE.

However, afterwards it hurts like a bitch. My tongue is still super swollen and I can't chew without much difficulty and pain, and the barbell is too big and I can't change it until it's healed. My mouth just hurts from stress all around right now.

Chemical: How much did your septum cost and did it hurt? I've wanted to get mine done for awhile. I've heard they hurt alot.

Chemical
01-22-2007, 03:35 PM
edit: I didn't know Chemical was Umi Butterfly - hi Ashley. Been a while. :)

SURPRISE! :) Hey Mik. I see you've gotten rid of your silken tresses. I've been well - ya know - life - just hanging around until I'm cut off. How about you ?

But yeah I had an eyebrow piercing and a tongue piercing too but I got rid of them because my eyebrow piercing was rejected and my tongue ring was getting stuck in my mouth and I just didn't care for it much. The septum is cool because I can put the retainer in (what I have now) and flip it up so it doesn't look like there's anything!)

Chemical: How much did your septum cost and did it hurt? I've wanted to get mine done for awhile. I've heard they hurt alot.

I didn't think it hurt at all, they don't pierce you through your cartlidge, it hurts less than getting an ear piercing done uptop, it's just a little pinch - your eyes might water a bit but I thought it was less painful than my eyebrow ring.

It cost me 54.00$
But this guy I know in Chicago said he got his for 20$ including jewelery.
And I've heard it can cost as much as 75$ (friend in NorthBay).

Pike
01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
I do not have any piercings or tattoos.

Same here, my reasoning is that I was just never interested in them. I'm too much of a tomboy to even ever get my ears pierced. =P

Dr Unne
01-22-2007, 10:27 PM
None, I dislike them. I shudder to think what I'd look like today had I gotten a tattoo 10 years ago; I can only imagine in 10 years I'd seriously regret anything I got today.

Chloe.
01-22-2007, 10:29 PM
I have each ear pierced once. If you really want to, you can see a picture of me wearing some big hoop earrings in my profile pic. :bigsmile:

I plan on getting them pierced a second time, some when. :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
01-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh Chloe, must you damage yourself so? :(

Chloe.
01-22-2007, 10:46 PM

Yes, I must. :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
01-22-2007, 11:15 PM

Yes, I must. :bigsmile:
Fair enough then :cool:

Doomie
01-22-2007, 11:25 PM
I myself do not have any tattoos or piercings, but I will be getting a tattoo once I turn 18. My significant other must have a nose stud and a tattoo on her lower back. I think women who have lower back tattoos are sooooooooooo fucking hot.

Necronopticous
01-22-2007, 11:32 PM
None, I dislike them. I shudder to think what I'd look like today had I gotten a tattoo 10 years ago; I can only imagine in 10 years I'd seriously regret anything I got today.This is the problem with tattoos. The things we like are stupid, we're only 5-10 years from realizing it.

Roto13
01-22-2007, 11:34 PM
But you were so pretty. :(

Dr Aum
01-23-2007, 12:36 AM
I have a secret desire to get an earring, although no one knows. Not even me. Not even you.

Furthermore, I find tattoos and non-ear piercings disgusting, although I consider this a flaw in my personality; removed from my personal gut reactions, I find nothing wrong with tattoos and piercings except that they may be physically or socially harmful.

Chemical
01-23-2007, 12:44 AM

I'm still pretty

:cool: I'm just pretty with attitude now.

Laddy
01-23-2007, 01:47 AM
I got shot by accident one day! Does that count?

Madame Adequate
01-23-2007, 01:53 AM
I have no piercings, because having stuff through me is irritating (Much to my chagrin). And I have no tattoos, because I've not found anything I really want a tattoo of until very recently.

fire_of_avalon
01-23-2007, 02:03 AM
I have a piercing in each earlobe, a helix in my left ear and a rook in my right ear. I want two more helix piercings in my left ear, two helix piercings in my right, and a nose piercing. Also, I may have more piercings put into my lobes. And maybe a la bret. And maybe an eyebrow. I don't know yet.

I don't have any pictures of these things. Sorry.

Mum
01-23-2007, 02:44 AM
When I was 36 I got a large tattoo of a beautiful multi-coloured phoenix on my left 'cheek', with the wings up at the small of my back and the tail feathers curving their way around the curve of my bum. I still love it! It took 3 hours and the guy was amazed that I wanted to do it in one sitting for my first ever tattoo. It did hurt (in some areas more than others) but I was just tired afterwards thats all.

I don't get to see it very often and over the years the colours have faded a bit, so its more greenish than colourful now. Still, I could always get it "touched up" (Ha ha, I wish!)

mooglebunni608
01-23-2007, 02:47 AM
I have my right ear pierced, but I can't take pictures without a camera :/

I want to get my lip pierced on the left side (or snakebites) and I want to get my eyebrow pierced too.

Fat chance with my parents around :/

Araciel
01-23-2007, 04:14 AM

I'm still pretty

:cool: I'm just pretty with attitude now.

i think that qualifies as 'hot' or something

DarkLadyNyara
01-23-2007, 04:56 AM
All I've got are pierced ears. :(

I want to get a tatoo, but it'll be a while before I get the cash together. I really like this image, though.

Bubblekin
01-23-2007, 04:58 AM
I have two piercings in each ear lobe (the first set of holes -- one in each -- was done when I was 6 as decided by my mom :p), a ring in the upper cartilege of my left ear, a pin in my right 'nostril' (as it's incorrect to call it a "nose ring" or "piercing" apparently) and a barbell with a cherry icon in my navel. Out of all of them the navel piercing healed the poorest (resulting in prescription strength antibiotic creme) and the nose piercing healing the fastest.

In retrospect I would NOT have done the navel piercing because it was over $100 and then was later a headache when it developed a surface infection on its underside (very gross, like a big zit that wouldn't go away)...hence the prescription treatment -- as if I were going to just throw that piercing out XD;;

kikimm
01-23-2007, 05:30 AM
I just have both ears pierced twice. I've been too scared to do anything more, and I don't really want anything else anyways. I don't have the face for it. I think I would like to, eventually, get more holes all up in my ears though.

Even though I don't like them for me, eyebrow rings and lip rings can be pretty swell on the right person. I like that. There's this one girl who goes to my school who has both, and she looks pretty awesome.

Yamaneko
01-23-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm making a statement by not having any piercings or tattoos.

Giga Guess
01-23-2007, 01:17 PM
All I've got are pierced ears. :(

I want to get a tatoo, but it'll be a while before I get the cash together. I really like this image, though.

That looks really cool, but REALLY painful.

Nominus Experse
01-23-2007, 03:19 PM
As soon as I quit my current job and then head over to college, I am going to pierce my ears five times over, nipples, back, and may place another two in my eyebrow or a stud in my nose.

As for that of tattoos, I have made a promise to myself to wait until I have donated at least 1 gallon of blood. Seeing as I will complete such a promise this year, I will soon be receiving numerous tattoos in the following months.

I plan to draw all my tattoos, and have them all feed off of each other as what a grand tapestry may look like. Sigils, Cactuars, wings and dragons and skeletons and flames, etc... Once I have the image worked out, I may post it somewhere...

fire_of_avalon
01-23-2007, 04:06 PM
In retrospect I would NOT have done the navel piercing because it was over $100 and then was later a headache when it developed a surface infection on its underside (very gross, like a big zit that wouldn't go away)...hence the prescription treatment -- as if I were going to just throw that piercing out XD;;

Yeah, everyone I know who has had a navel piercing has actually removed it for some reason or another. The piercer I go to says that the risk for infection is so much higher with a navel piercing because they're always covered and in an area that moisture gathers pretty frequently.

I take it back, I do have one friend with a pierced navel who never had to remove hers. But that's like, one out of six xD.

I'm making a statement by not having any piercings or tattoos.
I am making a statement by putting a period at the end of this sentence. :greenie:

Shauna
01-23-2007, 05:21 PM

Same here, my reasoning is that I was just never interested in them. I'm too much of a tomboy to even ever get my ears pierced. =P

Yes. Quite so.

Rainecloud
01-23-2007, 05:23 PM
I haven't mutilated my body in any way, shape or form.

If I did, I'd regret it.

Rocket Edge
01-23-2007, 07:25 PM
That looks mean Chemical. :up:

I just have my left ear pierced. I was gonna get my tounge pierced last summer but it never happened.

Bunny
01-23-2007, 07:52 PM

Yes. Quite so.

But belly button piercings are so gorgeous. Seriously.

Want a servant? Get it pierced and I'm yours.

escobert
01-25-2007, 10:09 PM
My tattoo(s)
in order from top to bottom:
Knowledge
Time
Cannabis
Courage

Much more shall come but this is what I have done so far. My buddy and soon to be house mate is a tattoo artist. So I paid $40 for that so far. actually $35 since he said I could take $5 for smoking a bowl with him one night xD but yeah he wants to do my entire right arm. We're thinking like bamoboo with a little blood splatter where the writting is, then a samurai with like water and fire around him for the rest. :choc2:

Chemical
01-26-2007, 03:46 AM
Top to bottom as they appear in the piture?

Or top to bottom from the elbow to the wrist?

escobert
01-26-2007, 03:49 AM
elbow to wrist. they were done at different times so they need to be gone over an made nicer. He had gotten better by the time we did the outer two xD

Bunny
01-26-2007, 03:53 AM
So what exactly is the reason for getting those specific words branded on your body?

Misfit
01-26-2007, 07:05 PM
I only have my ears pierced four times each.

I wanna get a tattoo of a small butterfly right above my left hip bone thing, like a little left and down some from my bellybutton. Y'know? Yeah, there.

escobert
01-26-2007, 07:07 PM
So what exactly is the reason for getting those specific words branded on your body?

Because I wanted to. that's good enough isn't it? They all have specific meanies and memories and all that to me. Each has it's own literal meaning and then what it means to me. It will probably be the only part of my finished piece that really has meaning. I'd rather not go too deep into them however. Personal things ya know.