PDA

View Full Version : Barrett

Roger Belmont
01-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Okay guys so who here is a fan of the main character, Barrett? I always use this character with his gun, the big blast attack does the most damage when I fight them. Also, what is your favorite weapon of his. I use the assault gun it deals more damage than a gattling gun. lol.

So here you can discuss barrett the best character, just admit it he's the best.

smilejb
01-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Barret is my favorite out of all the characters, but I don't think hes the best. Hes just really cool, strong, violent, and has a nice story line.

How far into the game are you? I love this game, but a lack of any playstation has caused me to not play it in a while. But if memory serves, those 2 guns are way in the beginning. (not that I can even remember the name of my favorite weapon of his). Which is like a boxing glove btw. :-D.

Roger Belmont
01-22-2007, 10:12 PM
I've had my file since the game first came out 1997

i also just finishedd defeeting the red skorpien at the begining of the reacter.

theundeadhero
01-22-2007, 10:17 PM
The boss fight on the bridge sounds like it has a lawnmower for an engine :p

smilejb
01-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Roger, did you beat it then? Because Barret has a great storyline that I would rather not ruin.

And yes, that thing does sound like a lawnmower :-D.

Roger Belmont
01-22-2007, 10:24 PM
no lol I did not beat it I am stuck on air buster he's hard

vorpal blade
01-22-2007, 10:29 PM
no lol I did not beat it I am stuck on air buster he's hard

Really? I never thought so.

Though he's not my favorite character (Vincent!) I do like Barret. He's tough, cool, and does have an interesting story.

smilejb
01-22-2007, 10:39 PM
*trying to remember what air buster thing you're talking about*. Damn its a long time >_>.

Lets see, something early about barret. His temper is pretty funny :-D.

Roger Belmont
01-22-2007, 10:56 PM
*trying to remember what air buster thing you're talking about*. Damn its a long time >_>.

Lets see, something early about barret. His temper is pretty funny :-D.
He is a giant robot that explodes you

Meat Puppet
01-23-2007, 01:05 AM
I tried killing Barrett before the scorpion boss so he wouldn’t set it off. Barrett made me look like an idiot. I hate Barrett.

Avarice-ness
01-23-2007, 01:22 AM
You remind me of Micheal Belmont, the crazy man thinking Locke was FFVI's main chara, you're just... the... FFVII version of him.

I used Barrett -only- when it -made- me use him. Other than that I wouldn't have him in my party for -any- reason. Barett is only cool when in Sailor Suitage~ :razz:

Roger Belmont
01-23-2007, 01:23 AM
You're all bad people for not accepting Barrett because of the color of his skin.

Avarice-ness
01-23-2007, 01:25 AM
You're all bad people for not accepting Barrett because of the color of his skin.

I don't accept Barrett because the ammount of people that have a higher attack power happens to already be in my party.

Meat Puppet
01-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Are you saying that I should be forced to like a fictional character, based solely on the color of his skin?

Roger Belmont
01-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Are you saying that I should be forced to like a fictional character, based solely on the color of his skin?
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. I bet you'd use him more if he was white!!

Avarice-ness
01-23-2007, 01:28 AM

I bet I'd use him more if he could kill more things on his own.

Roger Belmont
01-23-2007, 01:34 AM

If you all would just accept black people in society and not be big racists maybe Barrett would have killed Aeris after all

Avarice-ness
01-23-2007, 01:39 AM

If you all would just accept black people in society and not be big racists maybe Barrett would have killed Aeris after all

I would have liked Barrett better if he did kill her, I don't like Sephiroth either, I think the only one I -really- like it Cait Sith. Neither Black nor White!

Roger Belmont
01-23-2007, 01:46 AM

I would have liked Barrett better if he did kill her, I don't like Sephiroth either, I think the only one I -really- like it Cait Sith. Neither Black nor White!
That's because you're a fence hopper.

Sain Cai
01-23-2007, 02:24 AM
Wow dude, you should chill before the mods ban you.

Anyways I never used barrett, and has nothing to do with race. I simply do not fancy guns in my RPG's, and tend to use medieval weapons. I also dont like Cid, mainly because of the cig thing, not exactly my idea of a RPG character that kids play, but whatever.

In fact, the only party I mainly use is Cloud, Tifa and Aeris (exchanged for Red, then Yuffie). Does this make me a sexist also?

smilejb
01-23-2007, 02:41 AM
Barret was pretty strong. You just have to level him up, just like everyone else.

Yuffie was weak for me. Tifa was alright I guess. And I never used cait sith. (not that he was all that bad, but I just didn't like his limit break).

Psychotic
01-23-2007, 02:56 AM
Wow dude, you should chill before the mods ban you.Yeah, you really sh...oh, wait, never mind.

Joke topic, folks. Nothing to see here. Go and read a book.