PDA

View Full Version : finishing air buster

Roger Belmont
01-22-2007, 10:17 PM
I have just gotten to the part were you must defeet air buster from 2 directions. i seem to be having dificiulty defeeting him after he uses the attack big bomber he destroys tifa and clodu and barett is only left however his big shoot attack isn't prepared to take out air bustre. thank you to all who can help me get past this block

oops i posted this in the wrong section can someone put it in ff7 thanks

Twilight Edge
01-23-2007, 06:37 AM
Try to make him turn his back to your strongest attackers. After he turned around, charge up your limit gauge fast and use the ones facing his back to blast him to smithereens. A braver to the back first followed by a Big shot to his ass. He is stupendously easy.

ReloadPsi
01-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Before the fight, have Cloud and Barret's limit gauges full. Attack him in the back, first with Braver, then with Big Shot.

We absolutely guarantee that will be all you need to kill it.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-23-2007, 02:41 PM
KOTR

leader of mortals
01-23-2007, 11:01 PM
you dont have KOTR then, so use bahamut ZERO(How can people be so dumb:rolleyes2 :p )

Kenji Longaway
01-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Try to make him turn his back to your strongest attackers. After he turned around, charge up your limit gauge fast and use the ones facing his back to blast him to smithereens. A braver to the back first followed by a Big shot to his ass. He is stupendously easy.

Using a limit break will not be necessary. Just attack him. He is vulnerable to attacks from ALL directions. Attack, Attack, Attack. Its that simple.

Slade
01-24-2007, 04:39 AM
KOTR
:jess:

But seriously, he is pretty simple. Just attack hard out and he'll eventually breakdown and then finish him off :)

NeoCracker
01-24-2007, 07:12 AM
I much prefer using the lucky 7 trick to beat him.

theundeadhero
01-24-2007, 07:28 AM
Just wait until his lawnmower engine runs out of gas.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
check ur magic stats and have the person with the highest magic repeatedly cast thunder magic. if uve got cure on all it shudnt be too hard. u can cancel the all effect by pressing r1 (u playin ps1 version?) n as said just keep attacking. if ur finding this difficult chances are u REALLY need to level up, this shudnt be classed as a hard boss

Twilight Edge
01-24-2007, 03:03 PM

Using a limit break will not be necessary. Just attack him. He is vulnerable to attacks from ALL directions. Attack, Attack, Attack. Its that simple.

That was just to make things simple and clean. I'd rather save up the extra three minutes attacking him to death on limit-ing him to death and progress with the story.

.:kerrod:.
01-24-2007, 11:51 PM
you dont have KOTR then, so use bahamut ZERO(How can people be so dumb:rolleyes2 :p )

hahaha, respect!

Kenji Longaway
01-25-2007, 12:00 AM
check ur magic stats and have the person with the highest magic repeatedly cast thunder magic. if uve got cure on all it shudnt be too hard. u can cancel the all effect by pressing r1 (u playin ps1 version?) n as said just keep attacking. if ur finding this difficult chances are u REALLY need to level up, this shudnt be classed as a hard boss

Lighting magic, son.

Mercen-X
01-25-2007, 06:38 PM
KOTR

I much prefer using the lucky 7 trick to beat him.

Just wait until his lawnmower engine runs out of gas.

Here is the Stupid Question/Stupid Answer Thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=100504)