PDA

View Full Version : end game help (SPOILERS! that im sure of)

im_mrbrightside20
01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
so i got throught the giant light house like way back in november and lately i have been playing XII again and trying to do all the side quests and what not...i have succeded at getting all espers except ultima and zodiak only because my people are all around lvl 55 and i dont want to die while fighting those 2 lol

but i cannot seem to buy bubble anywhere...the clan provisioner isn't selling it to me and the bubble belt isnt there either...im just going off what the strategy guide says that he sells those 2 things but it has been wrong before

also were do u get the stuff to sell to but the strongest weapons in the bazaar??

i prolly sound stupid i just need some end game help...any advice would be great =)

Wolf Kanno
01-22-2007, 10:47 PM
What's your clan rank? That determines the clan provisioners stock, though I believe you could pick up the spell from either the shop in Rabanastre or Balfoheim by this time. I could be wrong... I'll have to double check for the bubble belts.

Disco Potato
01-23-2007, 01:15 AM
To buy the Bubble spell, you need to kill at least 12 marks and then go to Montblanc, then the Clan Provisioner in Rabanastre. That's all I know...:p

Renmiri
01-23-2007, 01:22 AM
To buy the Bubble spell, you need to kill at least 12 marks and then go to Montblanc, then the Clan Provisioner in Rabanastre. That's all I know...:p

Isn't that for Bubble belts ?

Disco Potato
01-23-2007, 05:50 AM

Isn't that for Bubble belts ?

I did that when I played and bought the Bubble spell in Rabanastre, but maybe you can buy the Bubble Belt elsewhere (by doing more hunts?). I tried looking in the guide to see where I could buy them but it seemed like you could only get them through sidequests. I didn't really want to do the sidequests so I don't know if that's true or not though :p

But while playing I found out that if you had enough mp and set your gambits right, the Bubble spell was enough. I bought 2 of those accessories that half mp used and equipped them to my two healers/ranged-weapon people (who cast spells like Bubble, Hastega, etc. on others), and equipped a Gauntlet on my main fighter (who didn't use spells much so it wasn't an issue). It's probably not the best stretegy but I had a pretty easy time and never ran out of mp during the final fight :jess:

im_mrbrightside20
01-23-2007, 11:20 AM
i have bubble now :D

i just needed to talk to montblanc i had done like 20+ hunts lol

but i still dont have bubble belt hmmm...