PDA

View Full Version : Good bestiary designs but very wasted?

esterix
01-23-2007, 01:28 AM

Renmiri
01-23-2007, 01:46 AM
Giruvegan Crystal --> Feywood

Best place to train and get loot :D

I loved most of the beasts but two:

Quimera = turkey ? ?!?!? WTF ?!?!?

Coeurls were much prettier on X

Simply loved the nightmares and skeletons :D

Andy
01-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Coeurls were much prettier on X

Hahahaha... I agree too. I was also expecting the FFX type of coeurls. When I first encountered one, the movie Mars Attack popped up into my head. They look like weird alien/squid/leopard creatures.

Dynast-Kid
01-24-2007, 04:00 AM
I agree with the whole 'Coeurls were prettier in FFX' thing. But I think FFXII's Coeurls are cooler, especially the Oses in Giruvegan.

And if the FFX Couerls and FFXII Couerls got in a fight, FFXII's Coeurls would definitely win.

And I wish the bestiary had a better picture of Vinuskar. When I first saw him in the game I was like:

OMFGZORZ! That is teh kewlest boss evar! He was painfully easy though...

And whenever I wanted to gaze upon it's awesomenessity, I was sorely dissapointed...:(

BustaMo
01-24-2007, 04:35 AM
I wanted to see how a wild Tonberry would have looked if I was facing one...that would have been sweet to run into one of those in the Sochen Cave Palace or in the Zertanin Caves maybe.

Renmiri
01-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Aye, I didn't see any Tomberry. Are they even there in XII ?

BustaMo
01-24-2007, 06:37 PM
The Tonberry is just a small fighter airship mentioned in the beginning of the game when you are playing as Reks. No enemy Tonberries in this game. *frown*

rubah
01-24-2007, 09:49 PM
or they were simply FLYING FOES which are especially hard to see. I often only see their legs.

L2

marysonnie
01-25-2007, 11:02 PM
I'd say the designs are redundant more than wasted...but yes, it IS hard to see flying foes -_-