PDA

View Full Version : Bahamut Vs. Kaisor

NeoCracker
01-23-2007, 06:47 AM
This popped into my head a while back. In a mighty battle of Dragons, who do you think would win?

Bahamut, King of Dragons haling from the Final Fantasy Series?

Or could it be the Kaiser, the strongest of the beasts in the Breath of Fire Series?

My Votes for the Kaiser. I love Bahamut and all, but Kaiser Just seems more threatening.

LunarWeaver
01-23-2007, 06:54 AM
I chose Kaiser because it begins with a K.

Ramza Beoulve
01-23-2007, 06:56 AM
I choose Bahamut because it begins with a B. (AND IS ACTUALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kenji Longaway
01-23-2007, 07:14 AM
VS threads never get old, do they?

NeoCracker
01-23-2007, 07:20 AM
Of course not Kenji. though no Vs. Thread will ever be quite as good as Sephiroth Vs. Richard Simons. This is just my attempt to create another as marvalous as that one.

vorpal blade
01-23-2007, 08:42 AM
I played BoF and never met Kaiser. But I haven't beaten the game, so...

Bahamut gets my vote by default. Besides, in FFVII, there are four Bahamuts (Bahamut, Neo Bahamut, Bahamut Zero and Bahamut SIN in AC). And Bahamut sounds so much cooler.

Wolf Kanno
01-24-2007, 05:44 AM
I'm going with Kaiser though the most powerful Dragon in the BoF series is either the combined Ryu/Fou Lu (I forgot what it was called...) or the Dragon from Dragon Quarter.

Besides, Bahamut hasn't been the top summon in an FF game since FFV...

Bunny
01-24-2007, 06:02 AM
Bahamut has a more prominent role in the video game that features it, as such, I think it is safe to say that it would win. Breath of Fire is the superior series though. Although I am tempted to change my vote, as Kaiser reminds me of Keyser Soze, who is awesome.