PDA

View Full Version : What's your MMORPG?

Laddy
01-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Whaddya play? I play three, Guild Wars, WoW, and Final Fantasy XI.

Bunny
01-23-2007, 01:52 PM
I play World of Warcraft. I am a mage.

ljkkjlcm9
01-23-2007, 02:09 PM
I play Phantasy Star Universe, my friend down the hall plays WoW. He's one of those players who has no life... was the 8th person on his server to get to level 70... silly boy.

THE JACKEL

Mikztsu
01-23-2007, 02:31 PM
I did play FFXI for over 3 years ( quit recently) and accomplished almost everything there was to accomplish. Now I'm waiting Lord of the Rings online. In meantime I've been messing a bit with WoW. Got 42 gnome mage and 22 gnome rogue. I'd prefer horde, but some people from my linkshell in FFXI that have quit, we all started at same server and majority wanted an alliance. It's all good fun.

Can't wait for LOTRO though. :)

Markus. D
01-23-2007, 02:48 PM
FFXI.

I love it.

It's currently up to par with the imagined world of "The World"

I want RO2.

Ki Ki
01-23-2007, 02:56 PM
I played WoW for awhile.
60 War dooood. :aimsun:
But I quit just before the xpack came out!

Nominus Experse
01-23-2007, 03:05 PM
I played Final Fantasy XI for around five months two years ago.

As of right now, I am stuck playing a certain game called The Life of Nominus Experse. It came out around 19 years ago... And I will be the first to tell you that right now, the game play is terrible, the NPCs suck, going to work for a real 8.5 hours every night is utter bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, and having no real mode of transportation other than walking is also a nuisance. Where's my Warp Gate, or Airship, or...

The dialog is uncreative, and most of the characters are ugly.

And you can't carry weapons, kill things for random gold, wield magic of any sort, have to pay bills and worry about other stupid things, and you also have to make a point of showering, taking :skull::skull::skull::skull:s, et cetera et cetera.

It's a rather bland and boring game compared to most other MMORPGs out there at the moment.

Ki Ki
01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
WTB The Life of Nominus Experse.

Jowy
01-23-2007, 03:36 PM
It was Ragnarok Online until last night. I succumbed to peer pressure and started playing World of Warcraft.

escobert
01-23-2007, 03:38 PM
WoW, Guild Wars and some RO

Tasura
01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
RO and 9Dragons, with some other random FREE ones thrown in.

Levian
01-23-2007, 03:48 PM
I haven't played FFXI since August, but I still pay for it. I'm probably gonna play some in the summer. There's no other mmorpg for me. :D

Bunny
01-23-2007, 04:28 PM
WTB The Life of Nominus Experse.

WTS [The Life of Nominus Experse (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2073235&postcount=7)] for 150g, PST.

Mirage
01-23-2007, 04:39 PM
I play FFXI. I can't afford two MMORPGs at the same time. If I could, I might be playing WoW too.

escobert
01-23-2007, 05:10 PM
My lack of a credit card halts my FFXI play for a while.

Mercen-X
01-23-2007, 06:16 PM
I've only ever played Ragnarok and I stopped once they asked to pay. I was broke.

Tasura
01-23-2007, 06:25 PM
I've only ever played Ragnarok and I stopped once they asked to pay. I was broke.

That's why you play on free servers.

Endless
01-23-2007, 06:53 PM
WoW for me.

RiseToFall
01-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Guild Wars is the only one I've ever tried. My buddy gave it to me for free because he got WoW and was addicted to it. I definitely enjoyed it, but then FF XII came out and I completely stopped playing it.

Disco Potato
01-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I play World of Warcraft occasionally but I've thought about trying out FFXI. I used to play Runescape but lost interest in it after a while.

Erdrick Holmes
01-23-2007, 08:18 PM
PSO, since it's the best MMORPG ever made.

Larahl
01-23-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm thinking of starting playing The Life of Nominus Experse.

Araciel
01-23-2007, 09:54 PM
da WoW

Captain Maxx Power
01-23-2007, 10:00 PM
For the time being it's WoW, in the past it's been Guild Wars.

Aniyuna
01-23-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't play one really, mainly because I don't have any friends that play one.

Madame Adequate
01-23-2007, 10:21 PM

As of right now, I am stuck playing a certain game called The Life of Nominus Experse. It came out around 19 years ago... And I will be the first to tell you that right now, the game play is terrible, the NPCs suck, going to work for a real 8.5 hours every night is utter bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, and having no real mode of transportation other than walking is also a nuisance. Where's my Warp Gate, or Airship, or...

And you can't carry weapons, kill things for random gold, wield magic of any sort, have to pay bills and worry about other stupid things, and you also have to make a point of showering, taking :skull::skull::skull::skull:s, et cetera et cetera.

It's a rather bland and boring game compared to most other MMORPGs out there at the moment.

Yeah, The Life of Nominus Experse is a pretty rough grind at the start (Especially that business with school) but, if you play it right (Probably want to reroll once or twice so early game is easier to get through, even if it's just as tedious) you can end up with a freaking insane amount of money by about level 25 to 30. And, well, you know how things work in that game - money can even buy you better stats!

Edit: The worst thing about TLNE is the intro sequence. Nine months long and unskippable! WTF?!

Rocket Edge
01-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I played XI for about 3 months then cancelled my membership. MMORPG's aren't really my thing i guess... or at least i hope they're not.

Laddy
01-23-2007, 10:37 PM
The Life Of Nominus Experse? WOW! I'm a lvl 33 Gansta! WOO-HOO! Anyone wanna buddy for the New Coffee quest?

Goldenboko
01-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Runescape: Reason? Its pretty fun... and its free.

Nominus Experse
01-24-2007, 12:21 AM

Yeah, The Life of Nominus Experse is a pretty rough grind at the start (Especially that business with school) but, if you play it right (Probably want to reroll once or twice so early game is easier to get through, even if it's just as tedious) you can end up with a freaking insane amount of money by about level 25 to 30. And, well, you know how things work in that game - money can even buy you better stats!

Edit: The worst thing about TLNE is the intro sequence. Nine months long and unskippable! WTF?!

MILF, I love you.

Yuffie514
01-24-2007, 06:32 AM
Final Fantasy XI, and Runescape (when i am bored). i might be stirring up a pet peeve here, but there are some reasons why i don't play RS as much:

- at least if i died in reality, i'd still have stuff on my back
- it is easy to get lost and there are no place markers
- when i'm travelling in the wild, i'd like to travel without hassle
- collecting X numbers of runes, just to cast a single spell

fantasyjunkie
01-24-2007, 07:02 AM
World of Warcraft for me. Got bored with my 52 warrior and started a rogue last week

Lionx
01-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Final Fantasy XI since NA Beta <3 fun.

i used to play RO though.

Laddy
01-24-2007, 12:22 PM
It's official, EQII was a failure...

escobert
01-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah EQ should have been a failure.... anyone every play EverQuest? god It sucked.

Dr. Acula
01-29-2007, 09:40 AM
I play World of Warcraft occasionally but I've thought about trying out FFXI. I used to play Runescape but lost interest in it after a while.

Same as me. I want to try out Dungeons and Dragons Online too, it looks pretty cool.

PS: Runescape SUCKS. And I would know. I played that game until I discovered WoW half a year ago. (Actually I quit RS before that, but whatever.)