PDA

View Full Version : I think my brain wants a divorce

Mercen-X
01-24-2007, 07:50 PM
It could be the seizure (biological not legal), it could be the Drama Class, it could be the act of trying to jam three languages into my head (Japanese, sheet-music, and jujitsu/aikido bodily conduct... it counts as a language), or it could possibly be nothing but little ol' nutsy*Me*ahem . . . but I feel as though I've been doing a lot of extra-stupid things lately. Not a month ago, I was trying to fix the glitches in my wireless PS2 controller by slamming it into other solid objects. Can you guess what happened?
I'm acting goofy, I'm saying stupid things, and even creating threads in here that I otherwise would never have considered.

Have you ever felt like you were having a ridiculous amount of stupidity emerge from you for an unbearable amount of time? Have you ever felt that your brain may want to leave you and give someone else a try? Do you think you know why?

escobert
01-24-2007, 07:53 PM
No, I love my brain <3 I just hate how my body works.

Bunny
01-24-2007, 07:57 PM
My brain and I have a love-hate relationship. It loves to hate me and I'm just waiting for the new one.

Damn you, 3-4 week shipping dates.

Owen Macwere
01-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah, alot, especially lately. I've been doing some stupid stuff that I never did my whole life. I know the reason, it is me, I am driving myself mad. :/

Jess
01-24-2007, 08:17 PM
I like my brain most of the time but sometimes it makes me think stuff that I don't want to think, and then I have conflicts with it because it's wrong! :jess:

Zeldy
01-24-2007, 09:00 PM
I like the thread title xD

I think my brain is a bit slow. I always seem to say the stupid things in a conversation. Im the always one who'll say "...I don't get it" after a joke, and have to get it EXPLAINED to me xD

Vikeve
01-24-2007, 09:03 PM
I am slowly turning insane as my friends put it.

Odaisé Gaelach
01-25-2007, 01:55 AM
I get temporary insanity all the time. :(

Vermachtnis
01-25-2007, 02:10 AM
My brain gave up a while ago. I think it was about the time of my fourth head injury where everything tasted purple for a little bit. Ever since then I've been doing stupid and supider stuff.

Dr Aum
01-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Dear EoFF Forum-goers,

Thank you for your time. I would like to take this opportunity to formally issue you an ultimatum: I have kidnapped Dr Aum and have now decided to ransom him to you for 20 shares of stock in Wikipedia. I have an addiction to infornography, so I take my Wikipedia involvement very seriously. I also plan to leave for Pluto rather soon, so delivery of the goods post-haste is recommended. Thank you for your cooperation.

Your friend,
The Brain of Dr Aum

Momiji
01-25-2007, 02:27 AM
I think it was about the time of my fourth head injury where everything tasted purple for a little bit.

I used to be able to count to purple backwards... now I'm only able to divide by zero, mine for fish, and count to G.

Jojee
01-25-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm sure my brain hates me, I've had more head injuries than I or anyone else can count xD The sad part is that 90% of my childhood memories that I remember is me hurting my head somehow.

Christmas
01-25-2007, 11:46 AM
I am having online court settlements with my brain now. :(

Little Blue
01-25-2007, 12:04 PM
My brains love me, but then I was engineered to be their perfect partner. :bigsmile:

Your human alcohol helps a lot too, they feel it is the only saving grace of your dull and unimpressive species.

Old Manus
01-25-2007, 03:51 PM
I divorced my brain long ago

It was for another brain :(

Kenji Longaway
01-25-2007, 04:05 PM
It could be the seizure (biological not legal), it could be the Drama Class, it could be the act of trying to jam three languages into my head (Japanese, sheet-music, and jujitsu/aikido bodily conduct... it counts as a language), or it could possibly be nothing but little ol' nutsy*Me*ahem . . . but I feel as though I've been doing a lot of extra-stupid things lately. Not a month ago, I was trying to fix the glitches in my wireless PS2 controller by slamming it into other solid objects. Can you guess what happened?
I'm acting goofy, I'm saying stupid things, and even creating threads in here that I otherwise would never have considered.

Have you ever felt like you were having a ridiculous amount of stupidity emerge from you for an unbearable amount of time? Have you ever felt that your brain may want to leave you and give someone else a try? Do you think you know why?

"What you talkin' bout Willis?"
-Gary Coleman.

Reles
01-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Yeah this happens to me a lot, but only through lack of sleep. Sometimes your left brain needs a little break here and there to get it functioning properly again. But my stupidity is awesome and hilarious. Though I've never really considered, well my brain has never considered leaving me. I hope not atleast. If so, it's in denial.

Mercen-X
01-25-2007, 06:21 PM
I used to be able to count to purple backwards... now I'm only able to divide by zero, mine for fish, and count to G.

I love this :thumb:

Nod
01-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Wait a minute, hold the phone........you're saying hitting a PS2 controller against solid objects doesn't fix it?!

theundeadhero
01-25-2007, 07:06 PM
I often ask my brain what in the world it's thinking when I'm around pretty girls I don't know very well.

Quindiana Jones
01-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Who's brian?

Bunny
01-25-2007, 07:16 PM
The Night of the Falcon (http://imdb.com/name/nm2146814/)

Quindiana Jones
01-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Ah yes. Not the guy from My Parents' are Aliens then?

Anywhat, my answer is no. I have never once felt stupid in my life. But probably only because I was too stupid to realise how stupid I was feeling.

Owen Macwere
01-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Ah yes. Not the guy from My Parents' are Aliens then?

Anywhat, my answer is no. I have never once felt stupid in my life. But probably only because I was too stupid to realise how stupid I was feeling.

That's probably the reason. *nods*

Quindiana Jones
01-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks for that. Now where did I put the cyanide...

Owen Macwere
01-25-2007, 08:13 PM
You gonna poison me????????. :(
I now know for sure that i act stupid sometimes. *smacks head*

Bunny
01-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks for that. Now where did I put the cyanide...

www.explosm.net/comics/

Rainecloud
01-25-2007, 09:22 PM
The stupidity in me comes to the forefront sometimes.

I try to surpress it straight away, though.

Vincent, Thunder God
01-25-2007, 10:15 PM
I get that feeling quite often after spending a lot of time on Eoff.

Evastio
01-25-2007, 10:26 PM
That doesn't happen to me much.

Christmas
01-26-2007, 12:05 AM
I divorced my brain long ago

It was for another brain :(

YOU HAVE A BRAIN?

Momiji
01-26-2007, 01:45 AM

Jealous? :D

Mercen-X
01-26-2007, 07:55 PM

.trap sdrawkcab elprup eht yltsoM *blink-blink*

Momiji
01-27-2007, 05:21 AM

.trap sdrawkcab elprup eht yltsoM *blink-blink*

You should start by counting until you hear colors and you see smells and you feel noises.