PDA

View Full Version : Do you buy every weapon/armor at the store...

robfinalfantasy
01-25-2007, 12:52 AM
even if you aren't currently using any jobs that can equip it?

In my current and past files I don't. However, I have been considering doing this because there have been many times where I suddenly switch jobs only to have a half-equipped character.

Paul
01-25-2007, 01:27 AM
i think ahead of what jobs i'll be wanting to level or use a bit later and buy for those as well as my current jobs, but i don't buy things if i don't think i'll use them.

also the amount of job changing on this game means its usually not worth it to sell anything!!

vorpal blade
01-25-2007, 06:55 AM
I rarely have the gil. And I don't change jobs that much, so I don't think ahead; I just buy what I can and leave.

ljkkjlcm9
01-25-2007, 12:44 PM
I don't buy everything, most of the "best" weapons at any given point, you find in a dungeon or something. That being said, if I plan on leveling a job I don't like, but just want a skill, I'll just sit somewhere and grind it out, meaning I don't really use it anywhere it may actually be difficult. EXAMPLE: I mastered the Red Mage class with one of my characters at level 19.

THE JACKEL

Bunny
01-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes. Yes, I do. My inventory looks like a mess. Thank god for automatic sorting systems.

Crossblades
01-25-2007, 03:02 PM
I try to get the best weapon and armor available, depending on the jobs I'm using though