PDA

View Full Version : Character level.

Master Vivi
01-25-2007, 03:26 AM
Mkaayy. I am just about to fight Beatrix my second time in Cleyra and i am wondering what level range should i be at. Zidane is level 14 Vivi is 13 Freya is 16 and quina is 14.

i dont remember what level Dagger and Steiner but they are pretty low around 6-9ish.

Thanks

boys from the dwarf
01-25-2007, 07:59 AM
That seems fine. i played past this point not long ago and i had everyone around 14-16.

just go through the game and dont run away from any battles (which is what i do. or if i ever run away. dont make a bad habit of it.) you wont have any level problems if you follow that rule.

The Mog Ninja
01-25-2007, 08:14 AM
i always run from battles that will take any effort in 3 and 4 and i turn out fine =/

Rantz
01-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Final Fantasy IX is not a very hard game, you should be able to complete the game fairly easily on low levels. During my first few playthroughs I used to level up as early and as much as I could, but I always found the game too easy. Now, I seldom make a habit of levelling up more than the ordinary, although I don't run from battles in order to avoid levelling up.

But yeah, levels shouldn't be that much of a problem, as long as you have good equipment and abilities.

Crossblades
01-25-2007, 03:08 PM
You're characters are fine in that level, but still it doesn't hurt to level more:p

Sain Cai
01-26-2007, 02:23 PM
I find if you level up to around 90 you should be all set.

Seriously tho, I cant remember where I was at, I basically did the quests straightforward, and never ran from battles and no ridiculous overlevelling. Maybe a lil extra here and there for certain abilities.

Captain Maxx Power
01-27-2007, 12:53 AM
switch (beatrix)
{
case "dead" : fin.open("lastsavegame.dat");
leveupmore(int level,float experience);
break;
case "alive" : fout.open("newsavegame.dat");
}

Northcrest
01-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Well your at the level that I would be at so basically your at an good area right now.