PDA

View Full Version : The Next Kingdom Hearts

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-25-2007, 05:46 AM
If Square Enix announced that they would develop the next Kingdom Hearts title exclusively for the Wii would you buy a Wii so you could play it? (I use the words 'next' and 'title' because according to Wikipedia the fourth Kingdom Hearts video game won't be a numbered sequel and it won't be an in-between game either...it'll be a prequel.)

I know it seems unlikely that Kingdom Hearts would be released as an exclusive title for the Wii but I think it's possible. Because I read an article on GAMEINFORMER Magazine that said "No matter what console you have, Square is committed to giving you games.

In a recent interview, a company bigwig promised that Square Enix wants to spread it's support among all the systems. It'll be interesting to see if traditional Playstation-only series like Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts see love on other platforms."

Sony has already lost the Dragon Quest franchise because Dragon Quest IX is being developed exclusively for the DS. I hope Dragon Quest X is developed exclusively for the Wii too!:)

vorpal blade
01-25-2007, 06:48 AM
Knowing trhat the next KH game is for the Wii would be a big factor in deciding what console to get next. Probably yes, possibly no (I'd rather have a PS3 and FFXIII than a Wii and KHIII).

NeoCracker
01-25-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm with Vorpal. Even though I'm planning on getting all three anyway.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Well, it doesn't matter what console it comes out on. I am saving up and whichever one it comes out on, I will buy the console. Of course, lucky for us, by that time all the console prices should be dropped dramatically by then.

Rocket Edge
01-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Definitely.

Dreddz
01-25-2007, 08:22 PM
KH on the Wii is more reason not to buy one.

LunarWeaver
01-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Yes, I would buy a Wii just for this.

Aurons_Desciple
01-25-2007, 08:56 PM
NO

RiseToFall
01-25-2007, 08:59 PM
No, there are only three series that sell systems for me.

- Final Fantasy
- Metal Gear
- Resident Evil

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-25-2007, 09:42 PM
im getting a wii anyways so yes

McLovin'
01-25-2007, 09:47 PM
No Wii for mii.

Clawsze
01-26-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm probably getting a Wii for next Christmas anway.And before anyone asks me why not last christmas...
1.£150-£200 now, £100-£150 then.
2.Got a DS.
3. Not many games now to choose from now.

finaloblivion
01-26-2007, 10:33 PM

- Final Fantasy
- Metal Gear
- Resident Evil
most definitely. the three reasons im getting a ps3! new ff games, new metal gear game, and a new resident evil game...wow. square may be spreading love to all systems, but i think they're gonna wanna develop kingdom hearts on the ps3. there's more that they can do with a game like that on a ps3. plus, i just dont think im gonna buy a wii at all. it looks rediculous and the graphics are pretty much like a gamecubes. im sorry, but is it wrong that graphics are somewhat important to me?

Clawsze
01-27-2007, 08:35 AM

- Final Fantasy
- Metal Gear
- Resident Evil
most definitely. the three reasons im getting a ps3! new ff games, new metal gear game, and a new resident evil game...wow. square may be spreading love to all systems, but i think they're gonna wanna develop kingdom hearts on the ps3. there's more that they can do with a game like that on a ps3. plus, i just dont think im gonna buy a wii at all. it looks rediculous and the graphics are pretty much like a gamecubes. im sorry, but is it wrong that graphics are somewhat important to me?

If graphics mattered, nobody would be addicted to retro games, but everyone has there own opinion...and the PS3 is gonna have a hell of a lot of bugs in it, I think.And anyways with PS's you get a 3 year warrenty I believe? Well as soon as your warranty goes chances are you PS1, 2 or possibly 3 is gonna break within a week.

Psychotic
01-27-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm considering buying a Wii, and this would make me want a Wii more. I wouldn't buy a Wii just to play a KH game, though.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
01-28-2007, 04:52 AM
The biggest problem I have with the Playstation 3 is the retail price I'd rather wait until 2015 because then I could get the PS3, FFXIII, FFXIV, and FFXV at a cut throat price.

The only way I would buy KH III is if Square Enix decided to turn the storyline into a prequel instead of a sequel because I haven't even completed the first Kingdom Hearts so I wouldn't understand it's second sequel Kingdom Hearts III.

(I couldn't beat Captain Hook I got through two stages of the boss battle and I died. Eventually I gave up and sold my copy of the original KH to Gamestop.)

kissgirls
01-28-2007, 08:38 PM
sorry if i am reading this wrong but.... the next Kingdom Hearts is going to be for Wii? KH3?.........That sucks! well i guess i'm going get that for christmas :eek:

Angi-Kaiser
01-28-2007, 10:04 PM
No, this is just speculation. They haven't said anything about the next Kingdom hearts, except for the fact that it probably won't revolove around Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Etc.

Fonzie
01-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Don't be forgeting the Wii60