PDA

View Full Version : Really Rare and Kinda wierd

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Ok, if any of you might remember, over the summer I had posted a thread telling you guys that I went to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth cut out and I had 5 wisdom teeth at that time. I had two in my upper left side. I had my big one, then another one behind it. Well, not only did that kinda freak me out, but when I went to the dentist the other day to get a check up, and when they took my xrays he told me and then showed me on the xrays that I have another full set of wisdom growing in. Thats right, another one. The dentist told me it was rare to have 5 wisdom teeth at once, but to grow another set was really rare. Is that not freaky, because it is freaking me out.

Chemical
01-25-2007, 05:46 PM
OMG!

You're a shark!!

FREAK.

I actually had a friend who had their wisdom teeth and then like 5 or 10 years later they grew in another set. It's not THAT uncommon.

Bunny
Just look at it this way: More drugs.

Heero Yuy NWZC
That is pretty unpresidented in my life. :O_O:

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-25-2007, 05:47 PM
First of all, no drugs. Been drug free my whole life and it will stay that way.

Chemical
01-25-2007, 05:49 PM

You should take the drugs then sell them off, turn a profit $$$ :cool: it's time to capitolize my friend, what do you think America's all about?

Bunny
01-25-2007, 05:50 PM

You've never taken tylenol?

what do you think America's all about?

McDonald's.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-25-2007, 05:51 PM

McDonald's.

Im talking illegal drugs. And I am not saying growing a second set was rare, that having 5 in the first set and then growing more.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-25-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm pretty sure he was talking about illegal drugs.

Old Manus
01-25-2007, 05:53 PM
This is where I crack a joke about wisdom

Kenji Longaway
01-25-2007, 05:55 PM
I have been taking coral calcium supplements from Okinawa Nippon my whole life, and I actually had 10 wisdom teeth in all by the time I was 14. I also had a full grown beard at 14.
Anyway, I had them removed, and the hve grown back in. SO the moral is...don't over do it with the calcium phosphate, my boy.

Bunny
01-25-2007, 05:57 PM

McDonald's.

Im talking illegal drugs. And I am not saying growing a second set was rare, that having 5 in the first set and then growing more.

Pretty sure the drugs a dentist gives you to combat the pain of having your wisdom teeth removed count as legal drugs. Otherwise, I got messed up on illegal drugs and the military provided them. Sweet.

This is where I crack a joke about wisdom

And your lack thereof?

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-25-2007, 05:59 PM
I have been taking coral calcium supplements from Okinawa Nippon my whole life, and I actually had 10 wisdom teeth in all by the time I was 14. I also had a full grown beard at 14.
Anyway, I had them removed, and the hve grown back in. SO the moral is...don't over do it with the calcium phosphate, my boy.

Even though I don't take them, I will keep that sweet little story in mind.

Christmas
01-26-2007, 12:08 AM
HAVE THE TOOTH DEVIL PAY YOU A VISIT YET? :bigsmile:

Savern Volaco
01-26-2007, 12:54 AM
Been awhile welcome to the freaks man i am one so be very scared, *sighs * man being a freak is lonesome so.