PDA

View Full Version : A game to determine the Ultimate Winner.

Dr Unne
01-26-2007, 12:05 AM
This is a game I have devised to determine the Ultimate Winner.

The rules are simple:

1. <strong>The person who posts in this thread LAST is the Ultimate Winner.</strong> Once exactly 24 hours pass with no replies to this thread, as of that moment the person with the last post in this thread will be declared the Ultimate Winner and the game will be ended.

2. <strong>One post per person.</strong> If you post in this thread more than once, you are the Ultimate Loser, and you're disqualified. If you post more than once, none of your posts count at all, except to declare you the Ultimate Loser. This means you can't keep spamming up the thread to keep other people from winning, because none of your posts will matter. More than one person can be the Ultimate Loser; everyone who posts twice or more receives this title of shame.

3. <strong>No cheating by staffers.</strong> How sad that I even need such a rule. But if you close the thread to prevent people from posting, or delete the posts of people after you, or anything of that sort, then not only are you the Ultimate Loser, but also your descendants, yea, even to the seventh generation.

4. <strong>No second accounts.</strong> I hope no one would stoop to this, but people nowadays, sheesh. If there are any other nasty ways of cheating that I can't think of, I reserve the right to disqualify people at will for being a jerkface.

5. <strong>If no one else posts, I win by default.</strong> But none of my posts after this one matter.

For those with a short attention span, you can stop reading here. Have at you.

(If you do post, post something interesting. Don't just say "MRRRRRRRRRR DRRRRRRRRRR I POESTED". Perhaps guess who will be the first attention whore and/or person who didn't read the rules that posts twice.)

(Staffers, this game is the very opposite of spam, in that to play you have to post as LITTLE as possible, so I hope you'll leave my thread open and not close it and make me cry. :( )

So, what is the best strategy to win this game? It is a game fiendishly clever in its intricacies.

Clearly at first glance the best strategy is to wait. The longer you wait, the more chance you have of winning. If you waste your post early, you will be more likely to lose. However if everyone played the game by that strategy, everyone would wait forever, and I would win.

So maybe the best strategy is to assume everyone else is playing by the above strategy, and to go ahead and post. If everyone else waits forever, and you post, you will win. But what if everyone adopts THAT strategy? What if everyone assumes everyone else is waiting, and people post assuming they'll beat the system? Then it turns out waiting would really have been the wise choice after all.

Maybe after someone posts, you plan to wait until almost 1 day has passed, and then post yourself, so as to "snipe" the prize. But once you post, people have a whole day to snipe YOU. And so maybe it's best to wait and hope someone else snipes someone else, and then you can snipe them. But what if everyone waits and the day time limit passes? Then the game is over, and you have lost.

Maybe you will wait for a cool-down period, since there are likely to be many posts right away, and fewer over time as fewer people remain to play. Maybe you plan to wait for the thread to disappear from the front page and then post hoping everyone else forgot the game. But you never know if other people are doing the same thing, and don't wait too long or you may forget about it yourself.

You must also remember that some people are going to post impulsively. Some people will post randomly because they have no strategy and want to win but don't or can't think of how to do it. So maybe all thought of strategy is in vain, and random posting has as much chance of winning as anything else.

Perhaps you will plot out the rate of people posting over time, and attempt to extrapolate the point where it's best to post yourself? In that case you are even more of a nerd than I am, and you are a winner in your own right.

Maybe the fact that I'm pointing all these strategies will itself help determine your strategy? Everyone knows at least this much now. Maybe there is a strategy I'm not thinking of, better than all of these?

Just remember, to have ANY chance of winning, you have to post eventually...
-----------------------------------

You could never prove a staff member posted or any other member for that matter because it's possible for us to delete posts from the database. -Yamaneko
-----------------------------------

Maybe I'm taking systematic backups of the database at regular intervals. Did you ever think of that? --Unne

Christmas
01-26-2007, 12:06 AM
A staffer can delete the third rule and close it anyway. :(

Rye
01-26-2007, 12:53 AM
One of those sneaky New Zealanders will definitely win this, just so you know. It's quite inevitable. They always seem to do that, especially with birthday thread. You plan, oh how you plan, for 5 months to snipe someone's birthday thread, and you make your beautiful thread. Tears glisten down your face at your achievement, then you see General Chat and no other than LIAM DONALD, with a grin bright as Agent Proto's, has stole your thread! Your heart breaks into a million pieces, much like the million crumbs of bread tossed to the pigeons in Central Park by the creepy old bird lady from Home Alone. Oh, Liam Donald.

What is it with those kiwis? Are kiwis the fruit of evil? If you ingest one, will you suddenly be able to bend time and darken the hearts of ones around you? Will you be able to snope out goats with the great accuracy? I've often wondered this. Kiwis certainly don't LOOK like the fruit of evil, but I suppose that's just what they want you to think. They hide behind a furry hide of brown, much like the darkened fur of a bear. No other fruit feels the need for such deception. The soft skin of the apple is trusting. Trusting you not to penetrate it with your sharp teeth. Trusting you to tender caress it in your hands. The banana has a barrier, but it is a loving barrier, much like the barrier of a condom between two lovers. It wishes you to peel it apart, to look at it's naked bare body, trusting you to find it beautiful. Trusting you to love it. In that respect, the banana is much like a fragile woman giving up the precious flower of her virginity. But not the kiwi. It does not wish for you to see deep inside it. It's built up walls against us mortals, much like New Zealanders do. That's probably how they're able to bend time.

I personally think that Norway is much more honest. Norway is not represented by a fruit of evil, in any case! Sure, sure, vikings came from Norway to rape and pillage our woman, but I think they're cuddly, like ogres and cyclopses. Oh you! Don't you just want to tickle their beards? Norway is an admirable country and one of the members on EoFF from Norway, Levian, is even the Pope. Wait no, that was just in my dream last night. It was a very unusual dream. It was kind of rauncy, because someone kept screaming at Levian to "SPRAY YOUR HOLY WATER ON MY FACE." Oh you, Jessica, you nerdebefřler (nerd-stroker, don't ban me elsie, dearie pie.)

But of course, Scandinavia in general is honest. Their music speaks of honestly, love, and betrayal. Scandinavian Techno Music is proven to improve your mood in the morning if you wake up to it. Take "Doctor Jones" by Aqua, a Norwegian/Danish band for example. A melodious tune that speaks of the tale of two lovers, seperated by the bonds of fate. It brings tears to ones eye. And what of "Botten Ana" by Basshunter? A song about a young man who comes to terms with the betrayal of a beautiful deceptive woman on the internet who pretends to be a power IRC bot. No other country would admit such a folly! This is why Scandinavia has such a large spot in my heart.

Of course, I love many things. Penguins, for example. Many people distrust this flightless bird, but I think that the fact that they cannot fly makes them more honest and vulnerable, and less likely to deceive you. Except the penguins in New Zealand. They probably eat Kiwis too. Jerks. But those artic penguins. They shuffle along in large packs and slide on their stomachs through out the tundra. One day I wish to assimilate myself among this beautiful creatures. With a "HODODODODOD!" I will walk with them, be with them, love with them. Perhaps I will be able to hold an egg between my feet. Admittedly, my feet are rather small, so I think I would not have a great aptititude for this, but I can try. My penguin bretheren with accept me all the same.

Penguins are the very epitome of racial acceptance. They are both black and white, and they all accept each other. Harmony between colors is a beautiful thing, and I feel the penguins can teach us a thing or two. It can certainly teach the apple nazis. Apple nazis, you ask? Yes, apple nazis. They discriminate against the color of all apples, and only eat the red apples. I feel all apples, red, green or yellow, have beautiful qualities that shine through their soft exoskelton. Indeed, the penguins can teach the eaters of our small round fruity friends to love all colors, and only hate prejudice.

http://www.edu.pe.ca/easternkings/Whales/sperm.jpg

I feel that the sperm whale should also be an accepted creature in underwater society. As you can see in the included diagram, the sperm whale is despondent, upset, and lethargic. Why, you may ask? You are quivering with excited to know why. Well, it's because all the kids underwater make fun of the sperm whale for being a SPERM whale. I don't see what is so funny about the name sperm whale. The sperm whale, isn't a microscopic sex cell, nor does it have a flagella. If it had a flagella, I could understand the commotion, because flagellas are the sign of ineptitude in a whale. Too lazy for a tail? Pfft! Moby Dick, someday someone's going wanna turn around and say goodbye, say goodbye. And speaking of Moby Dick! You know why Moby Dick was so mean? It was because he was bullied and taunted for being a sperm whale with the name "Dick." We should take a lesson from the Norwegians and penguins and just all get along. We shouldn't be like those time warping kiwis, spreading distrust. We should open ourselves up to the human hand of life, much like the banana, and reap the rewards of life. And Scandinavian Techno Music. Because that's what the Vikings would want for us.

black orb
01-26-2007, 12:57 AM
>>> Ultimate loser here..

LunarWeaver
01-26-2007, 12:58 AM
I want to post early and get my losing status out of the way. When you're a winner, you have expectations of you. People want you to keep raising the bar just because you raised it once. Soon your parents are disappointed with your performance no matter how good it is and your friends gossip behind your back out of jealousy. No, I want to be a loser. I love losing and being lazy and all that. I must lose.

Meat Puppet
01-26-2007, 01:00 AM
I am just posting so LunarWeaver loses.

black orb
01-26-2007, 01:01 AM
>>> Now Im officially the ultimate loser..

Savern Volaco
01-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Meow I like kitties, fluffy cute cuddle and warm feet warmers, I love cats and kittens...Last post of the week eh.

Odaisé Gaelach
01-26-2007, 01:05 AM
Ka-ching! :D

vorpal blade
01-26-2007, 01:06 AM
I hereby sacrifice myself that someone else will win and give me a cookie.

And i would also like to offer some advice. The best strategy would be to post and buy everyone off with a cookie so that they won't post. Or you can convince everyone that the "posts" needed to play this game are wooden posts that are to be inserted into the monitor. Then they'll be too busy to post and you'll win. Or you could type something so long that by the time everyone finishes reading your post the game'll end and you win. Or you can let me win and I'll get you a cookie. Note that the cookie you get might not be given to you direcctly by me, nor will the cookie be given to you immediately in most cases. cahnces are you'll have to buy the cookie yourself, but rest assured I will be responsible for making the cookie available to buy.

edit: wow, in the time it took for me to write that, about four more posts were posted.

Martyr
01-26-2007, 04:14 AM
Edited to wipe out goofy Shel and get in the Bobby Bare song instead.

Note that I had a hard time finding these lyrics for some wierd reason.

THE WINNER

The hulk of a man with a beer in his hand he looked like a drunk old fool
And I knew if I hit him right why I could knock him off of that stool
But everybody they said watch out hey that's the Tiger Man McCool
He's had the whole lotta fights and he's always come out winner yeah he's a winner

But I had myself about five too many and I walked up tall and proud
I faced his back and I faced the fact that he had never stooped or bowed
I said Tiger Man you're a pussycat and a hush fell on the crowd
I said let's you and me go outside and see who's the winner

Well he gripped the bar with one big hairy hand then he braced against the wall
He slowly looked up from his beer my God that man was tall
He said boy I see you're a scrapper so just before you fall
I'm gonna tell you just a little bout what it means to be a winner

He said now you see these bright white smilin' teeth you know they ain't my own
Mine rolled away like Chicklets down the street in San Antone
But I left that person cursin' nursin' seven broken bones
And he only broke ah three of mine that makes me the winner

He said now behind this grin I got a steel pin that holds my jaw in place
A trophy of my most successful motorcycle race
And each morning when I wake and touch this scar across my face
It reminds me of all I got by bein' a winner

Now this broken back was the dyin' act of a handsome Harry Clay
That sticky Cincinnati night I stole his wife away
But that woman she gets uglier and she gets meaner every day
But I got her boy that's what makes me a winner

He said you gotta speak loud when you challenge me son cause it's hard for me to hear
With this twisted neck and these migraine pains and this big ole cauliflower ear
And if it wadn't for this glass eye of mine why I'd shed a happy tear
To think of all that you gonna get by bein' a winner

I got arthritic elbows boy I got dislocated knees
From pickin' fights with thunderstorms and chargin' into trees
And my nose been broke so often I might lose if I sneeze
And son you say you still wanna be a winner

Now you remind me a lotta my younger days with your knuckles a clenchin' white
But boy I'm gonna sit right here and sip this beer all night
And if there's somethin' that you gotta gain to prove by winnin' some silly fight
Well okay I quit I lose you're the winner

So I stumbled from that barroom not so tall and not so proud
And behind me I still hear the hoots of laughter of the crowd
But my eyes still see and my nose still works and my teeth're still in my mouth
And you know I guess that makes me the winner

rubah
01-26-2007, 04:20 AM
it seems like we've had a thread like this before.

Well I guess those didn't have time limits though.

You know, the edit button is a great tool. I keep thinking of new things to add to my post.

I don't really care about being the Ultimate Winner, I don't usually win these things anyways.

I read the Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock again today, and it touched me very deeply.

fire_of_avalon
01-26-2007, 04:29 AM
That's my favorite poem in the world. I'm glad you liked it.

I was waiting for something worthy to post about. That was fast.

NeoCracker
01-26-2007, 06:18 AM
Dr. Unne.

For once, I actually believe that you fail.

Awrini
01-26-2007, 06:44 AM
Its taken many years, but our good Dr. Unne has finally lost it.

*shakes head* Sad sad times.

PS: Holy #$(& Rye.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-26-2007, 10:43 AM
I am teh winner!

The Mog Ninja
01-26-2007, 10:53 AM
ok this is from WoW

I am a pally short and stout here is my bubble here is my mount when i get in trouble i hearthstone out

Bunny
01-26-2007, 12:56 PM
He did not wear his scarlet coat,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
For blood and wine are red,<o:p></o:p>
And blood and wine were on his hands<o:p></o:p>
When they found him with the dead,<o:p></o:p>
The poor dead woman whom he loved,<o:p></o:p>
And murdered in her bed.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
He walked amongst the Trail Men<o:p></o:p>
In a suit of shabby grey;<o:p></o:p>
A cricket cap was on his head,<o:p></o:p>
And his step seemed light and gay;<o:p></o:p>
But I never saw a man who looked<o:p></o:p>
So wistfully at the day.<o:p></o:p>
I never saw a man who looked<o:p></o:p>
With such a wistful eye<o:p></o:p>
Upon that little tent of blue<o:p></o:p>
Which prisoners call the sky,<o:p></o:p>
And at every drifting cloud that went<o:p></o:p>
With sails of silver by.<o:p></o:p>
I walked, with other souls in pain,<o:p></o:p>
Within another ring,<o:p></o:p>
And was wondering if the man had done<o:p></o:p>
A great or little thing,<o:p></o:p>
When a voice behind me whispered low,<o:p></o:p>
"That fellow's got to swing."<o:p></o:p>
Dear Christ! the very prison walls<o:p></o:p>
Suddenly seemed to reel,<o:p></o:p>
And the sky above my head bcame<o:p></o:p>
Like a casque of scorching steel;<o:p></o:p>
And, though I was a soul in pain,<o:p></o:p>
My pain I could not feel.<o:p></o:p>
I only knew what hunted thought<o:p></o:p>
Quickened his step, and why<o:p></o:p>
He looked upon the garish day<o:p></o:p>
With such a wistful eye;<o:p></o:p>
The man had killed the thing he loved,<o:p></o:p>
And so he had to die.<o:p></o:p>
*<o:p></o:p>
Yet each man kills the thing he loves,<o:p></o:p>
By each let this be heard,<o:p></o:p>
Some do it with a bitter look,<o:p></o:p>
Some with a flattering word.<o:p></o:p>
The coward does it with a kiss,<o:p></o:p>
The brave man with a sword!<o:p></o:p>
Some kill their love when they are young, <o:p></o:p>
And some when they are old; <o:p></o:p>
Some strangle with the hands of Lust, <o:p></o:p>
Some with the hands of Gold:<o:p></o:p>
The kindest use a knife, because<o:p></o:p>
The dead so soon grow cold.<o:p></o:p>
Some love too little, some too long,<o:p></o:p>
Some sell, and others buy;<o:p></o:p>
Some do the deed with many tears,<o:p></o:p>
And some without a sigh:<o:p></o:p>
For each man kills the thing he loves,<o:p></o:p>
Yet each man does not die.<o:p></o:p>
He does not die a death of shame<o:p></o:p>
On a day of dark disgrace,<o:p></o:p>
Nor have a noose about his neck,<o:p></o:p>
Nor a cloth upon his face,<o:p></o:p>
Nor drop feet foremost through the floor<o:p></o:p>
Into an empty space.<o:p></o:p>
He does not sit with silent men<o:p></o:p>
Who watch him night and day;<o:p></o:p>
Who watch him when he tries to weep,<o:p></o:p>
And when he tries to pray;<o:p></o:p>
Who watch him lest himself should rob<o:p></o:p>
The prison of its prey.<o:p></o:p>
He does not wake at dawn to see<o:p></o:p>
Dread figures thron his room,<o:p></o:p>
The shivering Chaplain robed in white,<o:p></o:p>
The Sheriff stern with gloom,<o:p></o:p>
And the Governor all in shiny black,<o:p></o:p>
With the yellow face of Doom.<o:p></o:p>
He does not rise in piteous haste<o:p></o:p>
To put on convict-clothes,<o:p></o:p>
While some coarse-mouthed Doctor gloats, <o:p></o:p>
and notes Each new and nerve-twitched pose, <o:p></o:p>
Fingering a watch whose little ticks<o:p></o:p>
Are like horrible hammer-blows.<o:p></o:p>
He does not feel that sickening thirst<o:p></o:p>
That sands one's throat, before<o:p></o:p>
The hangman with his gardener's gloves<o:p></o:p>
Comes through the padded door,<o:p></o:p>
And binds one with three leathern thongs, <o:p></o:p>
That the throat may thirst no more.<o:p></o:p>
He does not bend his head to hear<o:p></o:p>
The Burial Office read,<o:p></o:p>
Nor, while the anguish of his soul<o:p></o:p>
Tells him he is not dead,<o:p></o:p>
Cross his own coffin, as he moves<o:p></o:p>
Into the hideous shed.<o:p></o:p>
He does not stare upon the air<o:p></o:p>
Through a little roof of glass:<o:p></o:p>
He does not pray with lips of clay<o:p></o:p>
For his agony to pass;<o:p></o:p>
Nor feel upon his shuddering cheek<o:p></o:p>
The kiss of the Caiaphas.

Being able to share this with you makes me the real winner.

Jowy
01-27-2007, 12:05 AM
I think I win. :monster:

Dr Unne
01-27-2007, 04:48 AM
No, it's "once 24 hours pass with no replies". Every time you reply you reset the clock. Sorry.

(I believe 24 hours from 7AM is 7AM, not 7PM.)

Jowy
01-27-2007, 03:47 PM
DAMN.

Levian
01-27-2007, 06:12 PM
I hope laughing at Jowy doesn't count as spam, 'cause if so I'm spamming out loud. :laugh:

Laddy
01-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I would flame, increasing the chance this would be closed, but I won't because I'm a lime. :D

LEMME WIN!

StarlightAngel
01-27-2007, 07:33 PM
I guess Red's not gonna be winning. I guess I'm probably not going to be winning, either.

But it's worth a shot ;P

Remon
01-27-2007, 09:30 PM
StarlightAngel you're not winning.:p
I hope i don't loose :mad:

Giga Guess
01-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Peh. Whatever. The next person to post after me gets some hot man lovin'.

NeoCracker
01-28-2007, 12:02 AM
I'll be the ultimate loser for that.

Mr. Graves
01-28-2007, 01:36 AM
This is my post. Somewhat productive... or is it...?

Today I have taken great pleasure in doing not of much of anything. I mean that as a fact; outside of buying groceries, I've done almost ziltch today.

I read opinions today in a book. Based on facts, but still. Had to sift through it a little.

Today I flipped through channels and saw Steven Seagal on the TV, and thought, "Holy crap, he <i>has</i> put on some weight. Dave wasn't kidding."

I also took a nap today.

There are very few of you I don't like.

NorthernChaosGod
01-29-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm watching Predator. :bigsmile:

Jowy
01-29-2007, 01:25 AM
You were fifteen minutes too early. :(

Agrias
01-29-2007, 01:28 AM
so i'm watching happy gilmore...its freaking awsome..hahahah its teh pwnage!:choc2:

Tavrobel
01-29-2007, 02:30 AM
I do believe that you all have lost.

Of course, all of my victoly is really Samuraid's. Damned SSS'er.

Dr Unne
01-29-2007, 03:13 AM
<s>Mr. Graves: 1-27-2007, 8:01:31 pm
NorthernChaosGod: 1-28-2007, 8:01:44 pm

It does appear that Mr. Graves is the Ultimate Winner, by a margin of 13 seconds. Well played.</s>

EDIT: I WAS WRONG. MY TIMESTAMPS WERE MESSED UP. I AM THE ULTIMATE LOSER. THE GAME CONTINUES.

escobert
01-29-2007, 03:15 AM
dammit. I forgot about this I was waiting and waiting.. then it slipped my mind somehow! :p

Bunny
01-29-2007, 03:21 AM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7339/whatzx3.jpg

???

Jowy
01-29-2007, 03:22 AM
That's what I said. I think it's still on.

nyoro~n.

Dr Unne
01-29-2007, 03:25 AM
My timestamp settings were screwed up. :(

THE GAME CONTINUES.
-----------------------

Haha. -Yamaneko

rubah
01-29-2007, 04:40 AM
okay, if my posts no longer count, then aside from not being able to win, does that mean I'm not able to keep anyone else from winning?

NorthernChaosGod
01-29-2007, 07:25 AM
So what the hell gives, before I posted, it was almost a full 24 hours since the last post, but I get a posted after me in about 4 minutes. :cry:

Psychotic
01-29-2007, 09:49 PM
I AM THE ULTIMATE LOSER.Duly noted, duly quoted.

I'm going to quote this periodically from time-to-time, just so I can feel smug and superior.

Well, back to your funky little game, folks.

Dr Unne
01-29-2007, 10:12 PM
okay, if my posts no longer count, then aside from not being able to win, does that mean I'm not able to keep anyone else from winning?

HOLY CRAP READ THE RULES

2. One post per person. If you post in this thread more than once, you are the Ultimate Loser, and you're disqualified. If you post more than once, none of your posts count at all, except to declare you the Ultimate Loser. This means you can't keep spamming up the thread to keep other people from winning, because none of your posts will matter.

If it's war you want Psychotic, it's war you'll get. Oh yes.

Levian
01-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Quick, someone make Psy lose. :excited:

rubah
01-29-2007, 10:49 PM

HOLY CRAP READ THE RULES

HOLY CRAP I DON'T READ LONG PARAGRAPHS. THEY USUALLY WASTE MY TIME.

Gosh, no need to be rude about it!

oddler
01-29-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm sorry. :(

Leeza
01-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Okay. I've posted so the thread must now be closed. So I win. :)

oddler
01-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh, come on! 2 hours, Leeza. 2 more stinking hours?! Seriously. I mean, for the love of Peat.

Levian
01-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Okay. I've posted so the thread must now be closed. So I win. :)

3. No cheating by staffers. How sad that I even need such a rule. But if you close the thread to prevent people from posting, or delete the posts of people after you, or anything of that sort, then not only are you the Ultimate Loser, but also your descendants, yea, even to the seventh generation.

Leeza is my mom

Two birds, one stone. :D

Bunny
01-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh, come on! 2 hours, Leeza. 2 more stinking hours?! Seriously. I mean, for the love of Peat.

Technically 1 hour, 58 minutes.

oddler
01-30-2007, 09:46 PM

Technically 1 hour, 58 minutes.

Perhaps, if you take the time I posted that message, yes. When I wrote it, however, it was entirely true. :mad:

Mitch
01-30-2007, 10:01 PM
ok this is from WoW

I am a pally short and stout here is my bubble here is my mount when i get in trouble i hearthstone out

Nerd.

Leeza
01-31-2007, 12:02 AM
I did not cheat as I did not close the thread. I said that the thread must be closed now since I posted because a lot of members here assume that when they see my name as the last poster of a thread that I have closed it. I did not. However, I am still apparently a loser. :)

Goldenboko
01-31-2007, 12:05 AM
... I wonder how this decides the Ultimate Winner.... I thought it would decide the Ultimate loser seeing as that would me the last person is a thread killer.

mooglebunni608
01-31-2007, 12:07 AM
THE PERSON WHO POSTS AFTER ME HAS NEVER WASHED THEIR HANDS!

My strategy is perfect *cue evil laughter*

Dr Unne
01-31-2007, 12:11 AM
I did not cheat as I did not close the thread. I said that the thread must be closed now since I posted because a lot of members here assume that when they see my name as the last poster of a thread that I have closed it. I did not. However, I am still apparently a loser. :)

You were not the Ultimate Loser until you posted twice. I'm going to start making a list of people who are the Ultimate Loser because everyone keeps posting twice, in blatant disregard of The Rules.

Leeza
01-31-2007, 12:16 AM
I didn't say that I was the ULTIMATE LOSER. Just a loser. :)

Of course, if I didn't read the rules then I guess I am an ULTIMATE LOSER. :)

Giga Guess
01-31-2007, 12:58 AM

Didn't work for me, didn't work for you, and it's worth it to point that out.

Agrias
01-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Agrias FTW!:choc2:

oddler
01-31-2007, 01:46 AM
You can put me at the top of Ultimate Loser list if you wish, Dr. Unne.

I'd rather be the Ultimate Loser than a person that lost and wasn't titled for it. :cool: That's why I keep posting, of course.

What are you if you only post once and you still lose, Dr. Unne?

NeoCracker
01-31-2007, 05:18 AM

Didn't work for me, didn't work for you, and it's worth it to point that out.

I still want my Man Love. I became an ultimate Looser for it after all.

Endless
01-31-2007, 06:54 AM
Since NorthernChaosGod and Agrias posted twice, according to rule two, none of their posts count, which means there are no valid posts for 24 hours after Mr. Graves posted, making him the Ultimate Winner.

Madonna
01-31-2007, 07:38 AM
Retro-activity can cause a game to go sour so easily. I do not think that many of our members are suited to games where the rules require more than a sentence to explain.

In the case that the game continues, I do fear that I have lost my place in the running. There are times when the temptation to post is too strong.

Old Manus
01-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Ohwait I haven't posted yet

Firo Volondé
01-31-2007, 09:34 AM
I will post with no risk, but I predict the next person to post will die. (:eek:!) It may not happen immediately, it might take 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, or even 90 years, but they will die. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!11!!!111!

NeoCracker
01-31-2007, 09:54 AM
I was almost tempted to delete my earlier posts ot see if anyone noticed. But Instead I shall say my plan, so others won't get away with it.

Dr Unne
01-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Since NorthernChaosGod and Agrias posted twice, according to rule two, none of their posts count, which means there are no valid posts for 24 hours after Mr. Graves posted, making him the Ultimate Winner.

Correct, I hadn't noticed.

Mr. Graves is the Ultimate Winner.

Well played.

Clearly my earlier mistake was not a mistake at all, but rather prophecy.

Since the game has ended, Mr. Graves can post and it won't invalidate him. It's implied in the rules. Also I don't want to keep checking this thread any longer.

Raistlin
01-31-2007, 10:24 PM
This game was poorly managed. There should have been a list of Ultimate Losers so we could tell if someone's post didn't count or not. Unne is therefore the Ultimate Failure Loser for failing at this.

Dr Unne
01-31-2007, 10:28 PM
<ul>List of Ultimate Losers:
<li>Raistlin</li>(end list)</ul>

Raistlin
01-31-2007, 10:30 PM
You're just resentful of your new title, failure. :p

NeoCracker
01-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Losers

Dr. Unne
Raistlin
Corncracker

There.

Navi
01-31-2007, 11:07 PM
What if we never post in the thread? Are we the Ultimate Pacifists?

Christmas
02-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Can I use an Action Replay or a Gameshark to make myself the winner? :screwy:

Cz
02-01-2007, 05:00 PM
This was a thrill from start to finish, and I look forward to seeing more threads like this in the future.

aquatius
02-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Haldo, is Jowy the Ultimate Winnar?

Jessweeee♪
02-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Awww...I missed the game!
ooohoooh! Can we have another round??
Wait...if there was another round, then the previous Ultimate Winner wouldn't be the Ultimate Winner...and he couldn't defend his title anyway without being the Ultimate Loser...

Iceglow
02-03-2007, 12:06 AM
I lose because I honestly don't mind losing this one.

sephirothishere
02-06-2007, 01:06 PM
did i win?!?!

did i win?!?!?!?!!?!

Bunny
02-06-2007, 01:21 PM
No, but you did lose.