PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!! Golden Moogle Doll and Weapon

zeilov_khaschante
01-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Does anybody know what is the function of "Golden Moogle Doll"?? Is it just a doll only or what? What make it worth of 100 killing? Dont' say it is only to make more gil :cry: .

And what is best between custumize my weapon or getting ultima weapon? I'm already in Chapter 10, is it too late to get Ultima Weapon?(considering 250000 gil total to customized it) Or you have any other suggestion?

Cruise Control
01-30-2007, 12:47 AM
Golden moogles sell for LOTS! Get it, and use the gil to customize ultima.

zeilov_khaschante
01-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Thank you very much, I thought no body will answer my thread. So, you get it hum? I tried it a few time, but always get around 40 killing. How do you manage to win that minigame?

I Don't Need A Name
02-01-2007, 10:38 PM
make sure you have stocked up on all health potions, ethers, have 3 limit breakers and full ammo, and run around shooting (use magic or physicals for the shielded ones, and use a limit breaker when low on health and no potions)

Nominus Experse
02-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Yes, Golden Moogle dolls sell for A LOT of money, and as an added bonus, you can return to the area as many times as you wish, so, in theory, you could acquire all the Gil you would ever need by entering, winning, and then repeating.

There is a set pattern in where the enemies appear, and due to the set time points as to when the appear, you can also somewhat realize where and when they will fire. Also note when enemies spawn in groups, so that you might fire a Firebolt at them.

It is, as has been said, advisable to stock up on potions, ethers, and Limitbreakers. There is a Mako point beneath some of the wreckage, of which you can also use a means of cover if things become too hot.

Many times the melee-oriented enemies will attempt to rush you as a group. Firing a Firbolt shot or running in a wide circle is best. Also, there are moments when you can halt their rush by having them basically get hung up on some of the wreckage that lies in the area. Using melee attacks against these enemies is also surprisingly effective, since it knocks them on the ground.

Use magic on the final enemies, for they jump and do many other annoying things. Shooting them with magic just once ought to be enough for you to then string together enough shots to send them to hell. Alternatively, you could use the Blastgun.

And be sure to have a Phoenix Down applied and one readily available if in fact you perish.

As a final note, you want to make as many one-shot, one-kills as possible. Head shots are glorious, and will save you from being damaged, overwhelmed, and also save you items and ammunition.

That's all I can recall.

G'luck!

GenjiSlash
02-09-2007, 06:22 AM
That 100 kill bonus game was prety easy if u ask me. Sure, the 1st time i played it i had trouble but after I played it that 1 time it was simple. Just be stocked up on all healing potions like the dude above said and the rest is all take cover and fire. One of the best spots to hide is under neath that little box thing(rite by the make point). I just go in and out of there when theres enemies above cappin me. Just let yer bullets fly and u should have no problem getting plenty of moogle dolls:)

Cruise Control
03-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Where is this minigame?

The Mog Ninja
03-07-2007, 11:42 AM
in one of the end chapters, after u do some stuff inside Shinra HQ if i recall correctly

Cruise Control
03-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Thats really, really vague.

Nominus Experse
03-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Where is this minigame?
It's in Chapter 10

It's been months since I played this game, but I believe that this mini-game is found prior to where you collect the 4 items.

If I recall correctly, there is a place where there is a Jukebox, and DG soldiers are attacking you from another building, most notable of these soldiers is that one of them mans a heavy machine gun. Once you have seemingly killed them all, I think more (3?) come down and attack you. Whatever the case, you kill them all and end up with a Cardkey.

You need to open a laser-gate to travel down some stairs. I think they're to the East, but this is from months-old memory... Either way, you'll know you're heading in the right direction when you encounter a few melee sword fighters and their larger companion - all in a very small room. I believe there is a Jukebox nearby. This is where you stock up on items prior to attempting the mini-game.

It ought to be a straight-shot to the mini-game now.

I hope that helped a little, if even all it did was tell you that it's in Chapter 10...

boys from the dwarf
03-23-2007, 09:40 PM
im sure theres a guide for this bit on gamefaqs but heres my advice.

save one limit breaker for the 3 shielded soldiers at the end or else they will be very hard to beat after the long battle before them.

use the other 2 limit breakers for healing or picking off other annoying enemies.

Northcrest
03-24-2007, 12:28 AM
So how do you make Ultima Weapon?

Rase
03-25-2007, 12:44 AM
If I remember correctly you need to protect the little boy that leads you to the warehouse in Chapter 3. You kill a guard in the final house the kid goes to and that guard will drop a card key. Pick it up and there will be a cut scene that puts you outside the house. You have to turn around and go through the door you just exited; you should see a lone item sitting under the staircase. It is called the Model Gun, and is pretty much worthless until you can by upgrades for it halfway through Chapter 8. Once you can you can upgrade for 15,000 Gil to get the Silver Model Gun, another 35,000 to get the Golden Model Gun, and a final upgrade of 200,000 Gil for the Ultima Weapon.

stalpho slayer
03-28-2007, 05:08 PM
so all i have to do is go back to the lvl and get the gun

ff is da best
09-06-2007, 11:53 AM
is the ultima weapon strong????

Darth Tjador
09-08-2007, 04:10 AM
what do u think lol!:)

ff is da best
09-08-2007, 08:48 AM
how do u upgrade the toy gun thingy

Darth Tjador
09-08-2007, 08:23 PM
go 2 any jukbox if i can remeber!lol!:)

ff is da best
09-09-2007, 01:28 AM
but dosent show the model gun thing so i cant upgrade it

Darth Tjador
09-09-2007, 06:10 AM
it eill go 2 upgrade and keep goingdown until it says modelgun make sure u have about 260k with u sou can upgrade the gun.It may take a while and be hard but its worth it if u wanna beat the game fast and look tottaly awesome!!LOL!:)

Hyperion4444
09-17-2007, 04:42 AM
there's only 1 toy gun in the game '' I got two since you share items from hard to extra ''.
It's before you meet Rosso the first time, in that same mission.

ff is da best
09-17-2007, 07:57 AM
is leveling up important becoz im mainly just skipping leveling up.
and swapping my exp for gil. so i can upgrade the gold model gun to ultima weapon

Hyperion4444
09-21-2007, 12:05 AM
There's a secret area that you can go and train yourself sincwe there's unlimited enemies.
Same place as Gold Moogle