PDA

View Full Version : Coral Rings

Northcrest
01-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Where in mirage village (Phantom town if you have it for the SP) Do you buy coral rings cause It says on the site I go on that its over there but I can't find it so can someone help me.

Captain Maxx Power
01-27-2007, 12:49 AM
It's kinda hard to describe how to get around Mirage Town since the whole place is like a freakin' mad insanity maze of craziness. Try Gamefaqs.

Paul
01-27-2007, 11:48 AM
on the ring of crescent island, there's a forest on the south most part of that ring

if you wander around that forest eventually the screen will blur like you're going into a battle, but instead you'll go to the phantom village.

Mirage
01-27-2007, 12:51 PM
He already knows where it is. Anyway, there is a secret entrance in the armour shop. I think it's opened by pressing somewhere on the counter.

Jowy
01-27-2007, 03:56 PM
The switch is in one of the crates in the Armor shop.

Paul
01-27-2007, 08:13 PM
He already knows where it is. Anyway, there is a secret entrance in the armour shop. I think it's opened by pressing somewhere on the counter.

o rite eheheh my bad

Zeromus
01-29-2007, 06:34 AM
U have to take serious the guy that tells u "Everyshop in this town has two salesmen" (i don't remember the rigth words)...
Pay attention to the not important people that tells u important things...!

Really... some NPC should say... "press action on every F****** place to beat this game with glory!"