PDA

View Full Version : Tribute To Final Fantasy VII

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
01-27-2007, 01:26 AM
Okay, this here thread is for asking trivial questions where who ever answers correctly will go next and/or anything FFVII related who may go ant time but plz limit 1 per hour. I'll start by asking two questions: What was Sephiroth's plan and how was he going to acomplish this goal?:choc: :)

http://bonusweb.idnes.cz/obrazek/sephiroth_2.jpg

Kenji Longaway
01-27-2007, 02:42 AM
1.His plan was to use meteor to wound the planet so he could merge with all of the life force( souls ) when it heals so that he could become a GOD of course.
2.He would accomplish this by summoning meteor.

01-27-2007, 12:47 PM
Ur turn to ask any question or put stuff from FFVII, FFVII: AC, and/or FFVII: DC

1.His plan was to use meteor to wound the planet so he could merge with all of the life force( souls ) when it heals so that he could become a GOD of course.
2.He would accomplish this by summoning meteor.

His actual words to his plan was to "Become one with the PLanet" but ur right just the same. Your turn to ask...or who ever reads this is allowed to ask a question from FFVII, FFVII:AC, and/or FFVII: DC. but only one question at a time, plz.

Please don't double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add. I merged your posts. :mog: ~Levian

Kenji Longaway
01-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Was Cloud a Clone, or was he fooled by Jenova's telepathic abilty into believing that he was?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-28-2007, 12:21 PM
cloud was not a clone. he was experimented on by hojo making him believe he was. i guess this is the jenova thing

seto was turned to stone by the magic of the GI. true or false?

01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
cloud was not a clone. he was experimented on by hojo making him believe he was. i guess this is the jenova thing

seto was turned to stone by the magic of the GI. true or false?

Is this from FFVII? Because if it isn't, then u must read what the title of the post is..."Tribute to FFVII" this includes Advent Children and DC

Sain Cai
01-28-2007, 05:03 PM
If you dont know who Seto is then you shouldnt be playing this game :p

Kenji Longaway
01-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Seto is Red XIII's father! ;)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-28-2007, 06:28 PM
no-one has yet to answer my question! :D

Kenji Longaway
01-28-2007, 07:27 PM
I was going to give someone else a chance, but I will answer.
True!

M-Kay.
True or false.
Is there such thing as a Diamond Weapon in the game?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-28-2007, 09:10 PM
true, there is a diamond weapon in the game, its the one that attacks midgar.

oh a btw, the answer to my question was false. it isn't the GI's magic that turns seto to stone, it's the GI's arrows.

Zack and cloud travelled to midgar in a green truck. true or false?

TheSpoonyBard
01-28-2007, 09:40 PM
False. The truck was yellow/brown.

cloud was not a clone
Cloud was a clone.

True or false: Marlene is Barret's daughter.

Kenji Longaway
01-28-2007, 09:59 PM
True & False!
Marlene is Dynes biological daughter! Barret is her Foster Father!

TheSpoonyBard
01-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Right on both counts. Your turn to ask a question, Kenji.

Kenji Longaway
01-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Okay, I wasn't sure on that last one. It's been a while.
Uhhhhm....okay, I have a good one!

I think it is time for something harder!
How many times do yo encounter Jenova in battle?

The Crystal
01-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Four times. Jenova Birth, Life, Death, and Synthesis.

A very hard one now.
Exist five Weapons in FFVII and one in DoC. BUT exist another one, in another game of the FFVII Compilation. What is the name of it, and in what game it appear?

TheSpoonyBard
01-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Jade, Before Crisis.

Kenji Longaway
01-30-2007, 04:21 PM
I believe that it is your turn, good sir, to ask a question!

TheSpoonyBard
01-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Hmm...

Where can you fight Tonberrys?

Kenji Longaway
01-30-2007, 04:42 PM
In more than one place.
For example...The Final Dungeon. And the Ice Glacier area. And the Battle Arena in the Golden Saucer. And I think there was one, just one...in the temple of the ancients that you could fight in the Nipponese version.

Here is a question if I am right, that is.

How old is Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Cid, and...Yuffie?

Mercen-X
01-30-2007, 04:52 PM
cloud was not a clone
Cloud was a clone.
As much a clone as Hojo could muster anyway. No real clone was ever created, all clones are merely people injected with Jenova cells which would cause them to merge eventually with Jenova. Cloud was special. He was the only one too weak to withstand the experiments which made him able to defy Jenova's will at the very end.

How old is Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Cid, and...Yuffie?21, 20, 35, 32, 16

How old is Nanaki?

TheSpoonyBard
01-30-2007, 04:52 PM
In more than one place.
For example...The Final Dungeon. And the Ice Glacier area. And the Battle Arena in the Golden Saucer. And I think there was one, just one...in the temple of the ancients that you could fight in the Nipponese version.
The bolded section is right. The rest aren't.

Based on the main game...

Cloud: 21
Tifa: 20
Barret: 35
Cid: 32
Yuffie: 16

What is Professor Gast's surname?

Kenji Longaway
01-30-2007, 04:56 PM
There was a tonberry in the Final Dungeon! And in the crater area on disc two! It is just really rare that you encounter him!
Was professor Gast Aeris' father? By the way, I don't know.

TheSpoonyBard
01-30-2007, 05:05 PM
You can fight Master Tonberrys in the Northern Crater, but Tonberrys only appear in the Battle Square.

And yes, Gast is Aerith's father.

As much a clone as Hojo could muster anyway. No real clone was ever created, all clones are merely people injected with Jenova cells which would cause them to merge eventually with Jenova. Cloud was special. He was the only one too weak to withstand the experiments which made him able to defy Jenova's will at the very end.
'Clone' is not being used here to mean a genetically identical being. The procedure Hojo used was the same as the one for making SOLDIERs. The only difference is that SOLDIER candidates have the physical and mental strength to withstand the Reunion's call. Cloud, and the former residents of Nibelheim, were all successful clones and participated in the Reunion.

Kenji Longaway
01-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Oh.....! MASTER Tonberry's!
Not Tonberry Kings!
You got me on that one.

01-31-2007, 02:17 AM
If you dont know who Seto is then you shouldnt be playing this game :p

Well, it has been a while (on disc 3 trying to defeat optinal bosses and mini games), i actually heard the name so my bad....

...and another reason why I forgot was because they really don't mention him alot but maybe a maximum of 10 times... maybe, that too i forgot

01-31-2007, 02:28 AM
You can fight Master Tonberrys in the Northern Crater, but Tonberrys only appear in the Battle Square.

And yes, Gast is Aerith's father.

'Clone' is not being used here to mean a genetically identical being. The procedure Hojo used was the same as the one for making SOLDIERs. The only difference is that SOLDIER candidates have the physical and mental strength to withstand the Reunion's call. Cloud, and the former residents of Nibelheim, were all successful clones and participated in the Reunion.

Your turn 'Endless'

01-31-2007, 02:32 AM
Oh.....! MASTER Tonberry's!
Not Tonberry Kings!
You got me on that one.

Dude, you were actually right! he only asked for Tonberry's...congrats. As for Endless, you can read your own typing... I looked back and saw
"Hmm...

Where can you fight Tonberrys?"
check it yourself Endless if u want

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-04-2007, 09:42 PM
going off track here aren't we!? :D

in answer to endless, wouldn't gast's surname be Gainsborough, as he is aeith's dad? or is Gainsborough her adopted surname?

TheSpoonyBard
02-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Gainsborough is Elmyra's surname, not Gast's.

02-08-2007, 08:20 PM
come on people...post some here...please?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-08-2007, 08:46 PM
is it Gast? and his forename is something else?

(stupid wikipedia letting me down!!! you shud be contributing to that site endless u no that!?)

02-09-2007, 03:22 AM
is it Gast? and his forename is something else?

(stupid wikipedia letting me down!!! you shud be contributing to that site endless u no that!?)

Yeah, I hate when those things give ya false info.

TheSpoonyBard
02-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Gast's surname is Faremis.

Next question.

What statuses does Hades inflict when summoned?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
silence, confuse, sleep, mini, toad, petrify, stop, poison

i think i may have put one too many in there but meh

02-09-2007, 10:46 PM
silence, confuse, sleep, mini, toad, petrify, stop, poison

i think i may have put one too many in there but meh

your turn, IF your right

TheSpoonyBard
02-10-2007, 06:51 PM
You've got the right amount, but two are wrong.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-10-2007, 08:21 PM
not mini or stop, i''m missing paralysis and slow