PDA

View Full Version : Is my DS busted?

The Mog Ninja
01-27-2007, 04:26 AM
sometimes when i put FF3 into the DS it says that there's "No DS Game Card Inserted" :cry: so i was wondering if my DS is busted or if my FF3 is stuffed, and i think its FF3 cuz at one stage the game completely froze so i think that might've stuffed it. so any ideas or anything u can help me with would be great :)

Momiji
01-27-2007, 04:27 AM
That's happened to me before. Just turn the system off, take out the card, insert again until it works. If it doesn't, I'm pretty sure it's busted.

The Mog Ninja
01-27-2007, 04:34 AM
yeah i've tried it and it keep happenings to my FF3 only, i think cuz its a pirated edition from taiwan or sumthing ^^ which would explain y it was 50c on ebay. but still any more info would be really good from anyone who knows anything

Slicksword45
01-27-2007, 04:35 AM
Used? Used games tend to screw up. My mario kart DS dose the same thing. Just take it out, Blow on the back and try again. worked for me.

The Mog Ninja
01-27-2007, 04:38 AM
i dont think its used... but maybe it is, but im really happy that i'm not the only one with this problem, that makes me feel less like smashing my DS on the ground and ruining the last 2 days of my holidays

Momiji
01-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Well if it's pirated, it may not work in a system of different country of origin.

The Mog Ninja
01-27-2007, 04:49 AM
yeah i dunno if its pirated but i just assumed it was cuz of the cheapness and the way it stuffs up

Odaisé Gaelach
01-27-2007, 05:54 AM
yeah i dunno if its pirated but i just assumed it was cuz of the cheapness and the way it stuffs up

If it's pirated cartridge then that's most likely what's wrong. Well, you get what you paid for.

The Mog Ninja
01-27-2007, 06:33 AM
this fricken sucks, both of my DS's r broken

so i got a DS one day and i dropped it on the ground, smashed it to bits, now its less than TWO weeks later and my new DS is buggered (an error code coming up said 10010 and when i checked with nintendo what it meant it meant it was stuffed) so WDF how fragile r these fricken things, it isnt as if ive dropped my new one or anything and this is REALLY giving me the sh*ts

Momiji
01-27-2007, 06:39 AM
this fricken sucks, both of my DS's r broken

so i got a DS one day and i dropped it on the ground, smashed it to bits, now its less than TWO weeks later and my new DS is buggered (an error code coming up said 10010 and when i checked with nintendo what it meant it meant it was stuffed) so WDF how fragile r these fricken things, it isnt as if ive dropped my new one or anything and this is REALLY giving me the sh*ts

Are you sure it's the apparatus itself and not just the pirated cartridge?

The Mog Ninja
01-27-2007, 06:42 AM
i just realised this isnt the pirated one. this is the one that cost $80 australian on ebay