PDA

View Full Version : The Sopranos

Wtfmate
01-27-2007, 06:17 AM
Just curious if anyone is a major fan of The Sopranos here. I've been watching the show since day one, but I've been recently going through all of the seasons again.

What are your predictions for the last part of season six? Without a doubt I think Christopher or Paulie will get popped.

The Captain
01-27-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm interested to see what ends up as the most recent season was a bit.. slow. Other than "Johnny Cakes", it seems as if the season was building toward something and just ended without resolving much. Tony's extended dream life was interesting and gave a new perspective on him, but I really just want to see where all of it is going.

If I had to take a bet, I'd say something is up with Paulie, he's been disgruntled for a while now and I think it's coming to a breaking point. Silvio will make it, I think even Christopher will make it, but stranger things have indeed happened.

I wonder what cameos are in store for the rest of the series?

Speaking of, when does the show come back? Sometime soon, last I recall. I've become so obsessed with "The Wire" that I've fallen behind on the latest news regarding "The Sopranos".

Take care all.

Wtfmate
01-27-2007, 06:52 PM
http://www.lbracco.com/sopranos6b.htm

There's some info on the final 8 episodes. It airs in April.

I agree with you about Season Six. It's been very, very slow, but I think everything will come together. I wonder what's going to happen when Tony finds out that Christopher is doing heroin again .