PDA

View Full Version : Neo Shinryu and Omega Mk.II: My Thoughts

tyxXx
01-27-2007, 07:19 AM
I just beat the two uberbosses like 5 minutes ago. theyre both challenging in their own ways. Omega had reflect so i couldnt tell what his weakness was, so i had Faris and Bartz use spellblade Flare each and the battle lasted under 5 minutes. Neo Shinryu was not as hard as everybody made him out to be. I didnt even use the Dragon Lance+Jump strategy like i was told. (since i didnt have the patience to steal Dragon Lances:p ) I just attacked, healed, and threw Fumas. It took 3 tries on Omega and 2 tries on Neo Shinryu (The Ultima Weapon was well worth it). everybody was level 91. Now im gonna level up to 99 and take on Enuo:D

Zeromus_X
01-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Still can't beat Omega Mark II. :/ I beat Neo Shinryu though, it took about three tries. Dragon Lances were helpful, I just had one of my characters Rapidfire dualwielding Dragon Lances. I cast Dispel to get rid of Mighty Guard, and kept the healing/buffs up as necessary. Everyone was at level 45 or so.

Now, Omega Mark II...it all goes great until he uses Encircle twice in a row to get rid of two of my characters. If it weren't for that, he'd go down eventually.

Overall, the bonus bosses were all pretty challenging. Nothing absolutely impossible, but definitely a good challenge.