PDA

View Full Version : oh left analog stick ;_;

rubah
01-27-2007, 09:17 PM
so why isn't it good enough to be able to be used in such as the party window, save screens etc? I feel like I'm in ff7 not being able to use it to scroll with.

or am I missing an important fact to being able to use my left analog stick mojo?

I had nearly forgotten about not being able to use it until just now when my arm did a motion in body-memory in the save screen: taking the controller and hitting it on the arm of the couch to move the cursor, and now it's got me all wondering about it again.

Remon
01-27-2007, 09:34 PM
When i can't use my left analog stick i feel like the controler is broken.But maybe it's just me...

robfinalfantasy
01-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Actually I applaud the idea of using the left analog stick for field movement and the D-pad for menus. In fact I wish FFVII would have been that way too. It would have made field movement a bit more easy.

BTW: I use a PS1 to play FFVII on my PC. I can switch to analog, but then the D-pad gets deactivated. It's either one or the other. Anyone know of a driver hack that allows both to be used simultaneously?

Renmiri
01-29-2007, 10:22 PM
I loved it!

I keep trying to do the same on other games now :D

rubah
01-29-2007, 11:10 PM
I just don't see the point of not letting the analog stick do both functions

leader of mortals
01-30-2007, 12:15 AM
I just don't see the point of not letting the analog stick do both functions

for action mode

rubah
01-30-2007, 02:31 AM
the listing of all your saves is an action mode?

Pathfinder
01-30-2007, 04:19 PM
its coz if u set ur gameplay to 'action' instead of 'standby' u can move ur char n select wad move u wanna do

leader of mortals
01-30-2007, 09:46 PM
oh you meant in save screens and the like.... eerr:confused:

They want us to suffer!!!:radred: :radred: :eek: