PDA

View Full Version : Luving It......

ClOuD..StRiFe
01-27-2007, 10:11 PM
I Have Had ff9 For About A Year After Purchasing It On Ebay I Unsealed It And Turned The Ps2 On And To My Amazement All Day Long The Browser Sed Disc Read Error So After Tryin Every Minute Of The Day For About 2 Weeks I Thought I Had It Buh No It Sed Insert A Ps2 Disc I Then Left ff9 To Live Its Days In My Draw.
4 Days Ago I Searched On Google Disc Read Error Cus A Ps2 Game Wern Workin And I Found A Website With Steps On How 2 Open Yur Ps2 Up And Do Sumin So I Got Ma Dads Toolbox And Went 2 Work And The First Thing I Tried Was The Ps2 Game Buh As Puttin The Case Back In The Draw I Seen A Dusty Final Fantasy So I Chanced It And It Works Non Stop Now Even ff8 And ff7 Work Perfect And All I Had 2 Do Is Turn The Lever Thing Inside The Ps2 And 3 Days Later I Am On Disc 2 Going Strong And I Keep Gerrin Beaten Brutally By Lani In Fossil Roo So Now Can Somebody Tell Me A Possible Place Were To level Up Very High And Gain Loads Of Ap And That Would B Great..:D
That Concludes Story Time With CloUd..StRiFe

f f freak
01-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Okay I'll help you if you promise to stop capitalising the first letter of every word.
Okay first I need to know what levels your characters are and what skills they have.

ClOuD..StRiFe
01-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Okay Ill Stop Capitalising My Words
Now Garnet is on level 19 Vivi is on level 21 and Zidan is on level 21 and Quina Is On level 16
im at Fossil Roo and i have fira thundara and blizzara for Vivi and for garnet i have cure, pancea and all that and for Zidan i have soul blade, lucky seven and stuff like that............
So do u reckon u can help

f f freak
01-27-2007, 10:41 PM
You should be fine with those levels. Lani nearly always attacks Garnet and leaves the others alone unless Garnet is dead. If Garnet dies bring her back instantly. Have Vivi keep casting spells, Have Zidane attack or steal if you want some good items, have Garnet constantly healing anyone who gets hit (Most likely her) and have Quina be a backup healer. Hopefully you got her the white wind skill back in Cleyra.

ClOuD..StRiFe
01-27-2007, 10:44 PM
I never got that skill can i get it off another monster or no and thanx for your replies and say if i do win lani wer can i train up after that to get my levels around the 30 mark
cheers

f f freak
01-27-2007, 10:48 PM
You don't need you levels around the thirty mark. Level Quina up a bit to about twenty and then you'll be good to go.
I don't think there is any monster around near where you are that teaches it.
Could I ask what Blue Magic skills Quina has?

ClOuD..StRiFe
01-27-2007, 11:19 PM
I just faced her and proper got iniallated got any other tips and quina only has goblin punch i dont know what monsters to eat and there locations
and im having one last go right now ill brief you with the updates

f f freak
01-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Only goblin punch. That pretty much makes her useless then. Just make her a backup healer throwing potions on whoever needs one.

ClOuD..StRiFe
01-28-2007, 09:39 AM
I only just scraped thru that battle only zidan was left and solution 9 saved me from another annihilation and now im in fossil roo training up
all characters are beetween 24 and 27 and i have tought quina new abilities such as night, level 4 holy and the great white wind,
Oh yeah level 4 holy wont damage no enemies can somebody state y
that would be great.
Cheers

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-28-2007, 12:09 PM
Geez, I thought you were having technical problems of some sort. If your having problems beating Lani catch some frogs and abuse Frog Drop

f f freak
01-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Level 4 holy will not hurt the enemies because their levels aren't a multiple of 4. For instance you are fighting a griffin in Fossil Roo. Quina's turn comes and she casts lvl4 Holy. It misses because the griffin is level 23 (Not sure if it's level really is 23) If you have a guide book it should tell you what levels the monsters are.

ClOuD..StRiFe
01-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Ohh i get it now, I just used it on Amarant at Maiden Sari and had high damage:D

Dreddz
01-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Probably long way off but the Yanns on vile island are the best place to level up.

Seifer the Knight
01-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Probably long way off but the Yanns on vile island are the best place to level up.

That's actually correct. Yans give the most EXP out of all enemies.
They come in groups of 2 and 3 though, and their comet attack can take out a party-member in 1-hit.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-30-2007, 02:18 PM
That may be the best place to get EXP but where it get's allocated is a different story which throws all forward planning out the window. In some cases nobody gets the EXP. For a more reliable source train at Memoria (Hades area), but that's later on in the game