PDA

View Full Version : Gold Saucer Question

Aramasoti
01-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Alright, so I'm trying to find those darn cactulars (sp?), and someone told me they're in the desert around the GS. If that's not right, you don't have to read further and can instead tell me where they really are found. :p

Otherwise, I come to my current problem. Cloud's being a wuss and won't hop over the moving sand stuff now surrounding the GS. Apparently, there's a vehicle I need. I don't see how it could be the Tiny Bronco or the sub, and my airship can't land there. I lost the buggy, which is probably what I need right?

Any help would be appreciated :D

Captain Maxx Power
01-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Cactuars appear on an island, funnily enough called Cactuar Island, which is directly south of Cosmo Canyon (it does not appear on the world map, but it is there).

In regards to the sand problem, the only way you can access the desert area beyond Disc 2 is by getting a Gold Chocobo. The buggy is lost once you gain the Airship.

TheSpoonyBard
01-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Cactuars appear on an island, funnily enough called Cactuar Island, which is directly south of Cosmo Canyon (it does not appear on the world map, but it is there).
Cactuars appear in the Corel Desert. Cactuers appear on Cactuar Island.

Captain Maxx Power
01-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Cactuars appear in the Corel Desert. Cactuers appear on Cactuar Island.

Same difference. At any rate the CactuEr's on Cactuar Island are the ones of interest since they can be morphed into Tetra Element's.