PDA

View Full Version : Okami: Finding the last Doggy woggies

Ashley Schovitz
01-28-2007, 03:13 AM
I'm playing Okami right now and I'm stuck. I've found the last two guardian dogs for the K town and I need to find the other three. I went to the Sasa Sanctuary only tro find out that their daughter's been kdnapped so I can't do anything about that until I left and I noticed that after I just left there's some guy pushing a wall where the path was. when I get to close he vanishes so I draw a circle around him and he comes to me. He tells me that their daughter ran with an old couple. I went to Mr and Mrs Orange, but it's not them nor Mr and Mrs Pine. What do I do? I've also been to that little boy whop had a rabbit on his head, he was barely helpful and on my map a red circle is around one of the islands in the are, but when I go there nothing happens WHAAAT!?

Slicksword45
01-28-2007, 04:00 AM
I'm playing Okami right now and I'm stuck. I've found the last two guardian dogs for the K town and I need to find the other three. I went to the Sasa Sanctuary only tro find out that their daughter's been kdnapped so I can't do anything about that until I left and I noticed that after I just left there's some guy pushing a wall where the path was. when I get to close he vanishes so I draw a circle around him and he comes to me. He tells me that their daughter ran with an old couple. I went to Mr and Mrs Orange, but it's not them nor Mr and Mrs Pine. What do I do? I've also been to that little boy whop had a rabbit on his head, he was barely helpful and on my map a red circle is around one of the islands in the are, but when I go there nothing happens WHAAAT!?

Ok. Go to Mr. and Ms. Cutters house (Some what south of the sanctuary) AT NIGHT and jump on the roof. Look for the borded up part and cherry-bomb it. jump in and drag (By holding triangle) her into the light. After a battle, Bring the daughter back. I'll let you figure out the rest.

Ashley Schovitz
01-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Thanks Slicksword.