PDA

View Full Version : 60 hours later...

The Anarchy Angel
01-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Just as the title says. 60 hours after starting I've completed it, defeated Ozma and Hades, done the Chocobo beach tour thing, and I'm just running around grabbing AP for the final techniques on my weaker characters, what is left for me to do?!
Just a lil time now to take it out on the ending so: SPOILERS AHEAD I suppose I'll still use tags anyway.
So Vivi had children?! How? Who?! Just.... nya! That was weird and the rest wasn't all that bad, awfully cliche. I was humming along happily and then I realised how I could hum along to something I hadn't heard before?! It was because *dah-dun* they stole eight's ending music and gave it a dodgy twist! anyone else feel like they were cheated?!

cloud21zidane16
01-28-2007, 05:41 PM
nah, didnt really feel cheated
as for what you should do now:mog: play another final fantasy:D

Goldenboko
01-28-2007, 05:45 PM
The ending ruled... So there was no way I felt cheated... FFIX=Awesomeness...

I was sad that Vivi died.

The Anarchy Angel
01-28-2007, 06:21 PM
I've completed all the ffs I own! *slams head on desk* I'll just let Dragon Quest beat my backside until I can't sit down.

atlanteay
01-28-2007, 07:55 PM
The ending ruled... So there was no way I felt cheated... FFIX=Awesomeness...

I was sad that Vivi died.
so he really did in the end? i thought he was some special prototype that won't die.

Rantz
01-28-2007, 08:21 PM
so he really did in the end? i thought he was some special prototype that won't die.
This has been subject for discussion countless times, and some people don't believe it happened, but it is the generally accepted story that it did happen.