PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 12 Omega Mark XII

gamerx
01-28-2007, 10:18 PM
wat needs to be done in order to fight omega. i got up to him and found him, but apparently i can't fight him. do i need to do something specific in order to fight him?

fire_of_avalon
01-28-2007, 10:23 PM
*moved*

gamerx, we actually have specific forums for each of the FF games. You should make your threads in one of those if you have a question about a specific final fantasy. This way, your question gets answered faster and more accurately. Please post your final fantasy related threads in the appropriate forum.

Also, I can't answer your question. I'm sorry. :(

Dreddz
01-28-2007, 10:57 PM
You need to accept Yiazmats hunt. Fortunately you dont need to beat him.

hplvr
01-29-2007, 09:22 PM
okay heres what to do:
Go to the great Crystal and go to deep into the dungeon of the Great crystal and take then same path you took to reach ultima
no from the save crystal, go to the left to find the Aquarius Gate stone. Follow the mpa ive given to you and get to Aquarius gate 1, so the taurus gate stone is open, but leave it alone for now. Go to the Capricorn stone, flip the switch then run to Gate Capricorn 2. Now go back to the Taurus siwtch, flip it, then run to Taurus gate 1, beyond the way stone is Omega Mark XII
and heres the map, use it to navigate through the Great Crystal
ok the link dosent work, just type in a search in google or a search engine and you will find one

ValiantKnight
02-01-2007, 04:51 PM
wat needs to be done in order to fight omega. i got up to him and found him, but apparently i can't fight him. do i need to do something specific in order to fight him?

He apparently found Omega, so he don't need directions there :)

I believe, as above poster said, you need to have done something with the final mob hunt to trigger Omega into life.

Angeluz
02-05-2007, 08:27 PM
:cry:i got the tips of a dude sayin is this way ...but i just end up losin myself :confused: i'm more than ready to beat him ...but i cant just find him :( ive defeated yiazmat , all marks and all bosses, except the three final ones ,and ive got 13 espers /// so omega mark xii shouldnt be a problem if i just could find him... my leader vann-99lv in a berserk status can do a 9999-damage to any foe. With a katana, or the other one very much alike i just dont remember the name,i can hit like multiples 9999-combos helped with the genji gloves:mad: (not sure about the name either, but u get the idea) ...a map would me xplendid...:love:

Angeluz
02-05-2007, 08:28 PM
i was forgettin ...where are all the rare games??? ive defeated like 65 or so but they are 80 in total i just cant find them all

hplvr
02-05-2007, 09:25 PM
:cry:i got the tips of a dude sayin is this way ...but i just end up losin myself :confused: i'm more than ready to beat him ...but i cant just find him :( ive defeated yiazmat , all marks and all bosses, except the three final ones ,and ive got 13 espers /// so omega mark xii shouldnt be a problem if i just could find him... my leader vann-99lv in a berserk status can do a 9999-damage to any foe. With a katana, or the other one very much alike i just dont remember the name,i can hit like multiples 9999-combos helped with the genji gloves:mad: (not sure about the name either, but u get the idea) ...a map would me xplendid...:love:
like i said, go to google and type something like Map for great crystal FFXII or something like that
for the 80 rare monster list, type in 80 rare monster list in google (i know i keep on doing this, but i cant put it any links cuz it wont work) and theres a really good one by sephirosuy, it may be a little far-fetched, but it helps, if you need additional help just ask, ive completed the bestiary and know where everything is :D

Angeluz
02-05-2007, 09:35 PM
well i know where they all are ///i dont know certain conditions to make appear some of them the remainin ones

hplvr
02-05-2007, 09:38 PM
well... the guide tells you how to make them appear.

Angeluz
02-05-2007, 09:44 PM
ive just found the list of this guy u were talkin about thank u so much!!!