PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks Alot

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-29-2007, 01:41 AM
Ok, as most of you know of EB Games and Gamestop and how they don't sell any old school games. Well, they have bought out the Rhino Video Games franchise from Blockbuster. And Rhinos is the only place that stilll sold any old school games, and now since they are bought out, they won't be selling any old school games anymore and have completely discounted the price of the old games. I hate this, and I don't understand why nobody sells old school games now. But, the only good thing from this is I bought 3 Final Fantasy VII games, two of them Black Label, for only 13 bucks each! That was sweet.

Aemilius Blight
01-29-2007, 01:53 AM
There is a non-mainstream video game store where I live that still sells old FF games for ludicrous amounts. Really, if you want old-school games you don't have to look further than ebay. Actually, ebay is awesome for all games.

Use ebay.

RiseToFall
01-29-2007, 01:59 AM
There is a store near me, it's called "The Exchange" and they still sell old games. I've bought quite a few rare games from there for a cheap price. Other than that, Ebay is the way to go.

ValkyrieWing
01-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Yep, i know about the Exchange. :) We have one near my house.

Um...being an employee of Gamestop, I totally understand the reason we don't sell older games anymore. In a nutshell, it's complete lack of space.

Jiro
01-29-2007, 03:54 AM
In Oz we have GameTraders. They have a little more Snes and Sega games than Xbox, 360 and Ps2 put together.

Erdrick Holmes
01-29-2007, 04:09 AM
There's a store in the mall called Media Zon, they sell pretty much any vintage crap. I went in there and bought a brand new copy of PSO for Dreamcast, a DC memory card which was sitting next to a display filled with old school gameboy and NES games and acsessories.

Yuffie514
01-29-2007, 05:56 AM
i don't know if it is the same where you live, but in Arizona there is always a GameCrazy store next to the Hollywood Video rentals. anyways, they sell stuff for Super Nintendo, GameCube, Playstation, etc. maybe you might find a GameCrazy near you...

NeoCracker
01-29-2007, 08:11 AM
GameCrazy Sucks. The Local CD World and online stores are better than GameCrazy.

But yes, either get them online or Emulate them. When they become that difficult to find, i have no Quams emulating.

Nominus Experse
01-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Yardsales/garagesales are another thing where old games can be found - sometimes.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Well, East Tennessee doesn't have many game stores. We have EB, Gamestop, and HAD Rhinos. But honestly, I think there is a GameHaven that I used to go to, but I am not gonna drive the 45 miles to get to Knoxville to go there unless I desperatly need a game they have. And I can't use E-Bay, those butt munchers banned me and will not tell me why.

aquatius
01-29-2007, 04:28 PM
There is nowhere in my town now that sells more than 2 decent GBA games.

NeoCracker
01-29-2007, 08:09 PM
How do you get banned from EBay?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-29-2007, 11:58 PM
like seriously