PDA

View Full Version : Your morning is gone and here comes the night!

Owen Macwere
01-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Days go by fast and the night is always longer than the time of sunshine!. Today I spent my day walking in my house, jobless, no college, no cleaning, no cooking and nothing to do at all. That was boring. I sat down until it became like 5 PM and I hurried to open the generator and came to sit here at my precious computer, just as usual, this is what I do every day.

So, topic, how do you spend your day? you like the day or the night better? are your days random or you plan what you gonna do the next day before your current one is over?.

As for me, my days are pretty random. :/

Rocket Edge
01-29-2007, 06:15 PM
My day so far has been work, work, work. I prefer night time too, for some reason i can get to be by my own alot which i more than likely prefer on a weekday.

Bunny
01-29-2007, 06:19 PM
I spend my day at work and my night shut in my room away from people. My nights are usually spent playing World of Warcraft while watching television and eating Chinese or Pizza. And I chat, too. I prefer dusk and the hour just before the sun begins to rise.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Both day and night should consist of me working but I waste far too much time doing other things. I tend to prefer the night though since it means I can enjoy a good night's sleep

Chloe.
01-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Most of my days are full of school, so I prefer night, well, the afternoon when I come home from school and go on the computer. :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
01-29-2007, 06:44 PM
EoFF keeps me going.

escobert
01-29-2007, 07:34 PM
I work from 5:30 am until 2 pm. Then I sit around, smoke, hang out with friends, play WoW browse EoFF and sleep. (in no order) :p on my days off I do what I would after work, but all day :p

Kenji Longaway
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
I work from 5:30 am until 2 pm. Then I sit around, smoke, hang out with friends, play WoW browse EoFF and sleep. (in no order) :p on my days off I do what I would after work, but all day :p

It is uncanny how similar our lives are...
*High Five!"

Zeldy
01-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Well with School and all, my day is sorta planned. Up at 7am, out by 8.15am though I only actually GET to school at 8.50am (Bus)

I love now, basically. 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. They are my favourite hours on a weekday. In my weekends or holidays most days are pretty random, with an odd planned day inbetween.

XxSephirothxX
01-29-2007, 07:44 PM
I go to school, so I have 2 to 4 classes a day that take up a fair amount of my time. I spend a good deal in between on my laptop, and whatever time's left over I spend hanging out with friends, eating dinner, etc. I prefer being awake at night; it's just nicer then. If I had my way, I'd probably be awake from about 1 pm to 4 or 5 am.

theundeadhero
01-29-2007, 07:58 PM
I work all day and waste time all night doing various useless activities.

Vikeve
01-29-2007, 08:29 PM
I have school and work to make sure I do. Otherwise I do whatever my parents aren't uptight so I can just be with friends a lot. I don't get enough sleep becuase im often tired at school and it just seems to take away from everything so ive been trying to get more sleep.

I prefer the daytime but I'm always very happy and reliefed to see my bed at night.:)

Jowy
01-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Work, sleep, repeat.

Quindiana Jones
01-29-2007, 08:53 PM
I let the day take me wherever it wants. Unfortunately it never goes where I want, so I may be changing that routine soon.

Also, night is much better than day. So says the Bible:

And so God created the day. But he thought: "Actually, this is crap..." so created the night to make life much better for whatever he was going to create next.

That's a true quote.

Savern Volaco
01-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Siting TRyIng not to Go InsANe, I am slowly losing sight of reallity are you?

Jojee
01-29-2007, 11:12 PM
How come half this thread sounds like song lyrics? o_O;

I pretty much sleep all day and/or night, and then do random stuff, and then repeat. I don't really differentiate between day and night anymore, since I just end up sleeping whenever. xD

~*~Celes~*~
01-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Weekday:
School (7:39 am to 2:11 pm)
Homework/eat/shower (2:30 pm-6:00 pm)
EoFF/chat/MySpace (6:00-whenever, 'cause I don't keep track of time, though I'm only supposed to have an hour on weekdays)
Bedtime (whenever)

Weekend:
Wake up (anywhere between 10 am and 1 pm)
Eat/lay around/play PS2 (from whenever I wake up until 6 pm)
Shower/blow dry hair/put make up on (6 pm until I'm done, usually 7pm)
Talk to Alan (from whenever I finish the above until whenever =])

oddler
01-29-2007, 11:35 PM
I wake up. I lay in bed. I get out of bed. I shower (if I didn't do it the night before). I do stuff (important things first, fun things next). I work. I come home. I shower (or wait until morning). I do stuff (fun things). I sleep.

I freaking love my life! :love:

Meat Puppet
01-30-2007, 01:29 AM
I’m Sucking as much as I can out of having unplanned days, before that hellish Schedule controls me once again. Then I will hop aboard that loathsome carousel that so many others seem stuck on—be it work, school, or something more Sinister.
Right now, however, I am in the pretty random days, and I am being careful not to enjoy it too much.