PDA

View Full Version : Raaaahh, I feel Like I am losing my mind.

Savern Volaco
01-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Okay today I sat there suddenly It was monday..."when did it become monday?" I asked, "OH man! you spent the weekend here-dont you remember?" surprized that it is monday I just realized I had spent the weekend at one of my comrades house and no memory of it.

which is this "why and how come my mind is slowly seeming to lose track of weeks and months?" (is this normal) I ask do you do it loose track of months and years, and all your friends laugh at somting that you have no clue or even had known. they say "dont you remember that time you were there" I say "when I have no memory of being there...when did this happen?" they all looked at me like I was crazy.

I think I have another me but he is exactly like me but in my mind or am I slowly going insane; also why is it janurary last I checked It was october.

(one question for you all I is this normal)

Jojee
01-29-2007, 11:02 PM
I think I have another me but he is exactly like me but in my mind Omg, ME TOO!! I keep telling everyone it's perfectly normal and they keep saying, go snort some more cocaine... and bananas. and wood. and gimme some too. Is yours named Bob too? How about George? Do you really only have just ONE other you in your head? :( That's so lonely, the more the merrier, right? Marian likes clam chowder soup, but George hates it. Maybe cos' George is a monkey, so he prefers bananas more. He's really curious, that he is. Haha I'm Kenshin. Look, even though he's a monkey it's okay because he's also like an alternate me. Not Kenshin, George. But Kenshin, too, that he is. Does it say anything about me that all my head peoples are male? Maybe Freud was right. And maybe we can get our head people together, but it'd be a shame if they were related. In that case it would be wrong for us to set them up on a blind date or whatever though, it'd be like incestuous. I like bananas, do you?

And January? No, honey, it's March 2009. o.O; But I can totally emphasize, like that guy that keeps calling me saying I ate his cat or baby or whatever, I'm like, well I totally wouldn't eat vegetables, was your baby a vegetable? I just totally DON'T REMEMBER. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME. WHY AM I ...A FISH.

Renmiri
01-29-2007, 11:21 PM
No, not normal.

Particularly the part where you were here posting your undying love for Loony BoB. It was so embarassing the poor guy had to delete all the posts! ;)

oddler
01-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Your tenses just made my brain explode. A lump of pudding now resides within my skull.

I think you forgot to flip your calendar. :p

Vikeve
01-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Okay today I sat there suddenly It was monday..."when did it become monday?" I asked, "OH man! you spent the weekend here-dont you remember?" surprized that it is monday I just realized I had spent the weekend at one of my comrades house and no memory of it.

Welcome to my life.:)

I think I have another me but he is exactly like me but in my mind

Multiply that other you times 20 and you have the madness that runs through my mind everyday.

Roto13
01-29-2007, 11:31 PM
You should watch Perfect Blue. :P

Jebus
01-29-2007, 11:34 PM
I once thought it was Tuesday for an entire week.

And then I went through most of December still thinking it was November.

And once I thought it was August in April.

I really have no concept of time.

Sergeant Hartman
01-29-2007, 11:35 PM
Lost your mind :hat:

StarlightAngel
01-29-2007, 11:51 PM
If I have an extended amount of days off, I'll easily loose track of time. Or I'll be seriously off if we get, say, Monday only as a no school day.

Little Blue
01-30-2007, 12:04 AM
I think I have another me but he is exactly like me but in my mind or am I slowly going insane;

I have one of them too. I've named him the Agreeman, only because all he usually says is "agreed" when he helps in my descision making processes. I also have long mental conversations, with the occaisional gesture, about topics that are currently stressing me with him, though it's usually me talking and him listening.

I often lose track of the days during my holidays when I've lost the structure of my usual week. Like it's monday, but I feel its still the weekend cos I don't have no lectures to go to is an example.

Sufficed to say, I think you're normal, :D, but that might be a case of the blind leading the blind ;)

Tasura
01-30-2007, 12:58 AM
My concept of time is almost as screwed up as my logic and concept of reality.

Bunny
01-30-2007, 01:14 AM
One time, I forgot that I had walked down two sets of stairs.

Less than three minutes after I walked down two sets of stairs.

Roto13
01-30-2007, 01:31 AM
One time I realized I was half naked and I couldn't remember if I was getting dressed for the day or undressed for bed.

krissy
01-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Project Mayhem is proceeding as planned, Mr. Durden.

Dark Angel From Heaven
01-30-2007, 01:42 PM

which is this "why and how come my mind is slowly seeming to lose track of weeks and months?" (is this normal) I ask do you do it loose track of months and years, and all your friends laugh at somting that you have no clue or even had known. they say "dont you remember that time you were there" I say "when I have no memory of being there...when did this happen?" they all looked at me like I was crazy.

I think I have another me but he is exactly like me but in my mind or am I slowly going insane; also why is it janurary last I checked It was october.

(one question for you all I is this normal)

whatever your on i want some. how much did you smoke? did you get like so out your mind you lost your memery? lol DRUGS IS NOT THE ANSWER! lol