PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Final Fantasy X International version?

Shlnsengumi
01-30-2007, 12:49 AM
I wanna buy Final Fantasy X International version so I can enjoy the Dark Aeony goodness, but I can't find any on eBay or Amazon, I need the International version that are region free (or for US PS2's)

Thanks.

Renmiri
01-30-2007, 01:36 AM
I bought mine on ebay but it doesn't play on an US playstation. You need an european one.

TheKolkster
02-07-2007, 03:42 PM
You need an european one.
No, you need a Japanese-NTSC PS2. Unless he's talking about the European release. But I dont think he is since its exactly the same as the US release.

Shlnsengumi: You could have bought it here.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-9-15-Final%2BFantasy-70-2vv-43-3.html

But it's now out of stock. Good thing I bought mine last September or else I would have missed it! Ebay should have it, I've seen them there before.

And there is no such thing as a "Region Free" video game. You'll either need to mod your PS2 or buy a Japanse-NTSC PS2. (Play-asia.com sells them for $200 USD)

TheSpoonyBard
02-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Unless he's talking about the European release. But I dont think he is since its exactly the same as the US release.
The European and International versions are practically the same. They both have Dark Aeons, Ribbon, and all the other things the US release missed out on.