PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Personality Tests

Evastio
01-30-2007, 04:52 AM
When you want to find out who someone (in real life) would be from a personality test would you get the person to take the test or take the test as that person?

Personally I take the test as that person since I wouldn't want to bother the person and get them to take the test.

Bunny
01-30-2007, 05:32 AM
This thread makes no sense to me. Please explain in greater detail the meaning behind your question.

kikimm
01-30-2007, 05:39 AM
I never do this, but I would probably just take the test as well as I could trying to be them. Even though the results probably wouldn't be as accurate.

XxSephirothxX
01-30-2007, 05:46 AM
Seriously, who's like "I wonder if Billy is more like Tidus or Auron? Ooh, I must know!" It's never even crossed my mind to wonder how someone would fill out a personality test. :p

Jojee
01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
lol, but you wouldn't know what they'd pick cos' you don't know their deep innermost feelings. ;] Unless the test was all like, "What do you do on Saturday nights." then you might know.

And no, I never wonder things like that. x3 But I'd prod them to go take it.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Do it myself as them. I'd know the personaility of all those I could ask to take it anyway so it's more of a case of

Knowing their personality
or
Take the personality test as them

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-31-2007, 01:37 AM
Well..I wouldn't really wanna know what they are in a Personality Test, I'll just find out how they are by getting to know them better. And anyway, those things aren't accurate most of the time. :D

Dr Aum
01-31-2007, 01:40 AM
Seriously, who's like "I wonder if Billy is more like Tidus or Auron? Ooh, I must know!" It's never even crossed my mind to wonder how someone would fill out a personality test. :p

Ditto.

Perhaps a more pressing question about personality tests would be whether you answer them truthfully or answer them with a certain desired result in mind.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about the subject more, I have asked some friends to take tests, like the What Level of Hell test and maybe one or two others. So to answer your question, I ask friends to take them rather than just guessing at their answers.

oddler
01-31-2007, 01:40 AM
Usually, I fill them out as if I was another person wondering about my personality. This often gets confusing, however, and I end up eating the pages with my left shin.