PDA

View Full Version : Bleach the anime

Dark Angel From Heaven
01-30-2007, 01:20 PM
any one see any of the bleach ep's lol i think there worth seeing so far im on ep 82 lol :D

Jowy
01-30-2007, 01:37 PM
No sir, I don't like it.

Dark Angel From Heaven
01-30-2007, 01:38 PM
i think it's pretty good i love dark ichigo lol naruto's ok i guess lol but he sometimes pissis me off and annoys me how stupid he can be. i get embaresd for him lol

Aemilius Blight
01-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Relics of Anima are worthless unless they are aligned with their corresponding Animus.

What is this.

Jojee
01-30-2007, 01:53 PM
I read the manga first chapter thinamajig cos' krissy sent it to me. :o It was okay. Someone send me more stuff. Not necessarily Bleach. xD

Dark Angel From Heaven
01-30-2007, 01:55 PM
bleach can be funny sometimes lol i laughd lol

Zeromus_X
01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Moved to the Lounge.

Jowy
01-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Relics of Anima are worthless unless they are aligned with their corresponding Animus.

What is this.

Or in the case of Rico Banderas, they're still worthless.

Moon Rabbits
01-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Bleach sux, kthnx.

Bunny
01-30-2007, 02:50 PM
*laundry joke*

Never seen the show.

JKTrix
01-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Bleach is fine. It's a shonen anime, in fact it stems from the same family as Naruto and Yu Gi Oh and One Piece and Dragon Ball... etc. Not the deepest stuff to think about, but it's not supposed to be.

As far as Shonen anime/manga go, Bleach is pretty good. It does not suck. The story setup is quite imaginative and interesting. Even if you don't usually like that kind of 'senseless fighting' show (which it isn't), Bleach stands out.

Also, probably not too wise to go talking about 'I've seen up to 82'. It's been licensed for almost a year now, shortly before ep 68 aired in Japan. It's unlikely that people will come harrassing you about it, but the less you talk about it online the longer you should be able to enjoy it.

Dark Angel From Heaven
01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Bleach is fine. It's a shonen anime, in fact it stems from the same family as Naruto and Yu Gi Oh and One Piece and Dragon Ball... etc. Not the deepest stuff to think about, but it's not supposed to be.

As far as Shonen anime/manga go, Bleach is pretty good. It does not suck. The story setup is quite imaginative and interesting. Even if you don't usually like that kind of 'senseless fighting' show (which it isn't), Bleach stands out.

Also, probably not too wise to go talking about 'I've seen up to 82'. It's been licensed for almost a year now, shortly before ep 68 aired in Japan. It's unlikely that people will come harrassing you about it, but the less you talk about it online the longer you should be able to enjoy it.

lol it's all on youtube and you can also dl from <!--bleachportal.net--> site removed lol but i use youtube

JKTrix
01-30-2007, 04:13 PM
lol it's all on youtube and you can also dl from *JKSNIP* lol but i use youtube

'lol' You missed my point. Like I said 'lol', don't talk about it 'lol' because it 'lol' can be removed if the right(wrong? LOL) people see it.

In fact, it's probably against the rules to even talk about where to download this stuff, so watch it.

edczxcvbnm
01-30-2007, 04:14 PM
I like Bleach. I started watching the anime again since the filler ended. God did the filler suck(stopped around episode 78ish).

I read the manga and the anime follows it pretty damn close to perfect...although not now because we have those damn filler mod souls hanging around.

'lol' You missed my point. Like I said 'lol', don't talk about it 'lol' because it 'lol' can be removed if the right(wrong? LOL) people see it.

Best us of lol ever!

JKTrix
01-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Hey, the mod souls are cool. Bleach's short filler was better than Naruto's.

Bleach is definitely back to awesome now. IN fact, D.A.F.H., you can skip straight to 111, you won't be missing anything important.

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-30-2007, 04:25 PM
110, actually. That's when the non-filler begins. 111 is certifiably awesome though.

Also, we don't allow linking to sites that allow for the illegal downloads of anime. I've removed the link, let's not do that again.

Dark Angel From Heaven
01-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey, the mod souls are cool. Bleach's short filler was better than Naruto's.

Bleach is definitely back to awesome now. IN fact, D.A.F.H., you can skip straight to 111, you won't be missing anything important.

yeah im on 84 lol and well i'll get there in time i dont want to like skip nothing even if it is rubish :D

NeoCracker
01-30-2007, 05:42 PM
No sir, I don't like it.

I love the nostalgia that line gave me. You sir win my heart.

And bleach is good, definately worth the Watch. Chad's my favorite. And Kon.

Dark Angel From Heaven
01-30-2007, 05:46 PM
No sir, I don't like it.

I love the nostalgia that line gave me. You sir win my heart.

And bleach is good, definately worth the Watch. Chad's my favorite. And Kon.

i have to say ichigo,dark ichigo,Chad,kon and the shop keeper and the kids lol that little boy keept pissing me off he keeps hitting his sister. but i know for a fact that she could kill him wiht out trying. rememebr what she ddi to ichigo when they tryd to get his soul reaper powers back. i was like woooooooooooooooooooooooow

Bahamut2000X
01-31-2007, 04:01 AM
Bleach is a pretty awesome series. Has a very complicating plot developing and has some nice uses of plot twists and isn't always overly predictable, and has some definitely nice villains progressing. Especially the main bad guy, I loved how they introduced him, in my opinion the most geniusly thought out introduction for a villain ever.

Though I liked the fillers, I thought it had some nice moments. But yeah the main story is much better then the filler was.

black orb
01-31-2007, 04:19 AM
>>> It has some neat battles and characters like most of the shonen series, all their jokes are pretty lame though, Kon was kind of funny but it doesnt make me laugh anymore..
The filler was interesting in the beginning with the mod souls but the whole bounto stuff was very crappy..

StarlightAngel
01-31-2007, 03:52 PM
I still need to get back to watching. I stopped at the filler after my brain started feeling like it was going to implode ._. the mod soul thing in the beginning was probably the best part of it.

When I saw the title of this, a flicker of hope that someone had made a +Anima thread came to me. But it was quickly stamped out as I remembered it had the word Bleach in it.

Then I became very sad, because one little misspelling had given me false hope =/

JKTrix
02-01-2007, 04:35 PM
VG Cats (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=225)

It makes a little more sense if you remember this comic. (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=110)

Edit: Does this site have something against VG cats or something? Anyway, go to their site to see a Bleach related comic.