PDA

View Full Version : Villians you like the most?

zeilov_khaschante
01-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, you know it from the title.

I like Rosso The Crimson, I like her way saying "darling" to Vince, I like her aggresive fighting as well (especially for this one, she is the one who can make me buying a lot of stuff only to survive T.T :mad: ). And also the scene when she extracted the protomateria from his chest :D .

chrisfffan
01-30-2007, 09:41 PM
yea i thought she was good her Russian accent was cool but the thing that annoyed me with all the bad guys was laughs ha ha ha nearly everyone! i think HOJO was the best! In this game he’s a great mad scientist

StFFr
01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
yeah Hojo was the best villain. his laugh freaked me out. I can't help it but I actually like Nero too. He reminds me of a puppet ... anyway...
I didn't like G (when you collect all 3 G-reports) his voice sounded like Antonio Banderas ... it was soo wrong

zeilov_khaschante
02-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh, yeah, Nero is cool too. Hmm, I don't know whether I like G or not, but my friend is so crazy about him.

Mercen-X
02-02-2007, 04:34 PM
If I liked any of them, I'd be liking them all the same. I don't have a favorite or least. None of them measure up Sephiroth as an F7 boss.

I actually liked Shelke.

DM_Melkhar
02-11-2007, 04:51 PM
yea i thought she was good her Russian accent was cool but the thing that annoyed me with all the bad guys was laughs ha ha ha nearly everyone! i think HOJO was the best! In this game he’s a great mad scientist

I said to my ex boyfriend that I always thought Hojo would have that crazy mad scientist kind of voice and that judging from the old FFVII graphics I thought he'd have a huge forehead and would be far from attractive. He'd then said "no I think that because he's Sephiroth's father he'd look more like him and have a similar voice."

This is coming from a man who hadn't played FFVII before I told him to, because he'd never played any of the Final Fantasy games save for VIII and some of IX. It just so happened that I was right!

And although Rosso is a half-decent villain, you don't find out much about her and as much as I like the Russian accent, she reminded me too much of Olga from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

Setzer Gabianni
02-13-2007, 08:50 AM
Azul. Boy was he brutal, crazy - I loved it when he transformed into a Behemoth type beast <3

BarelySeeAtAll
02-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Nero= *cue music* SIMPLY THE BEST!!!
he kicks ass, he is soooooo cool
Hojo sucks, you maddo chrisfffan!!!!
rosso is next, finally a cool female villain in this ****ed up world

DM_Melkhar
02-13-2007, 09:50 PM
I was a bit miffed that Sephiroth was barely mentioned.
He was born from Lucrecia, and I believe Vincent regrets not being able to help her (partially because of that). I really think Sephiroth and his origins deserved to be mentioned much more in all honesty.

One thing that confuses me, is that in FFVII , it's stated that the real Sephiroth is only 5 or 7 years old. However! He was conceived before Vincent was put to sleep. Vincent, as said in DoC, was asleep for 23 years. Forgive me if I've missed something somewhere. :(

boys from the dwarf
03-01-2007, 09:37 PM
I've found it funny how there are russian accents and yet no russia or obvious region where people speak like it in the FF world. not to try and find some sort of logical gap in the FF's but i just find it funny.

Sephiroth is metioned enough. vincent spends most of the game regretting how he ever let sephiroth be born.

I loved the scene after you fight azul the second time "Hail weiss!"

Hojo is pretty awesome in this game and nero is a good character. weiss was a bit plain but i cant really criticize his lack of screen time and storyline involvement.

Anaisa
04-17-2007, 02:48 AM
The Crimson Hound is the best villian. It's comedy value cannot be surpassed. Of course those Pegasus riders crashing into the cliffs were pretty funny, but nowhere near as funny as Crimson hound.

Mercen-X
04-17-2007, 04:51 PM
I always thought Hojo would have that crazy mad scientist kind of voice and that judging from the old FFVII graphics I thought he'd have a huge forehead and would be far from attractive.

Project G
04-18-2007, 03:29 PM
I can't really choose! I'm torn between Rosso, Weiss and Hojo

sub zero
04-27-2007, 12:49 PM
wiess kinda suxor. only thing rossos got going for her is red hair. neros kinda cool. hojos gotta be the best baddy even though he dosent have phusical form.

oh and the guy who wonderd about sephys age he was probabley about 23 makeing sence with how long vincent slept.

Chaos Rules

The Crystal
04-27-2007, 08:03 PM
weiss was a bit plain but i cant really criticize his lack of screen time and storyline involvement.

If you want to see how the real Weiss(without Hojo or Omega controlling him) is, watch this:

YouTube - DCFF7 Online - Event No.11 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ObEfsOrULk0)

10-Breaker
05-16-2007, 04:55 PM
I like Weiss cause he has those gunblades. ^^

Monol
05-17-2007, 01:29 AM
I loved all the villians in this game...i thought that was one of the stronger factors this game had going for it....Love shelke and nero

nirojan
05-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Hands Down i thought Omega was sick!
He's technically not a villain, but still he looks amazing and in my opinion the best weapon out there!!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Omegaweapondirge.jpg

prayzer
05-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah, none can compare to Sephiroth, end of story. However, I thought Rosso was pretty bad. I would've LOVED to have seen the fight between her and Cloud when they started the invasion. That would've been an awesome fight!!:fencing:

gudkid
06-01-2007, 06:13 AM
NERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's so freakin' cool with all those things he had on him and he still would use a gun!
AZUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
second best baddy for me coz he's freakin' BIG! especially when he transformed into a behemoth!!!!!
yeah!!!!!!!!

Pouring Rain
06-04-2007, 04:06 AM
I liked Rosso for her accent, and how swiftly she moved. She was pretty quick and deadly, and I loved her weapon.

Shelke was pretty cool too, but I qualify her more as an associate than a villian. She was like, an in-between person.

...I liked Weiss, too. I'm not sure whether I like Omega Weiss or Weiss the Immaculate better.

Did anyone notice how the villians' names sounded like a spanish word? For example:

Rosso = Rojo
Azul = Azul
Nero = Negro
Weiss = White?

So basically they're "red the red", "blue the blue" "black the sable", and "white the clean"

Did anyone else notice that?

Hyperion4444
07-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Rosso is pretty much the only vilain I would like.
Omega was pretty cool if you consider him one.

Fatal Impurity
07-03-2007, 06:07 PM
I liked all the villains really as they all had their own parts to fill within the story...

fullmetal_fantasy
07-10-2007, 09:14 AM
Ahh Rosso The Crimson was my favorite. I hated fighing her but she's cooler then Sephiroth. (people are soo hating me right about now, heh.)

Aerith~Eiko~15
07-23-2007, 12:32 AM
:moomba: :moomba: I liked nero and Rosso the crimson, they were the best villians

terus01
07-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah, none can compare to Sephiroth, end of story. However, I thought Rosso was pretty bad. I would've LOVED to have seen the fight between her and Cloud when they started the invasion. That would've been an awesome fight!!:fencing:

Because She is So Bad, That I like her ;)

Yeah, Rosso vs Cloud would be So Exciting, Awesome! ;)

stalpho slayer
08-09-2007, 08:35 PM
omega

pspkilla
08-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Weiss or Omega either one

Social Moon Firesky
08-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Rosso gets my vote. She's so very hot beautiful, and her VA has done some awesome work on Silent Hill.

ff is da best
09-08-2007, 09:23 AM
i liked the fight with azul.(second encounter when who turns into a benemoth kind of dude.
so basically i liked azul and his transformation.
i also liked weiss's how he wielded gunblades .

Rikushomegirl7
10-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Mhmm Rosso was my favorite villain in the game. She reminds me of some evil russian chick, it's pretty funny!

I also liked Hojo. His laugh was so hilarious! "HE HE HE HE!!" :p

Vincent Valentine 007
10-21-2007, 10:21 PM
rosso was a cool villianess! and hojo was a great bad guy when u fight him you really wana kill him!

Silver Haired Brothers
10-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Rosso The Crimson definetly. She's plain evil. Great style and accent. Nice weapon too.

MKusanagi
11-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Yes, Rosso is the ultimate *cough*KGB operative*cough* errrr....villain in the game. She's someone I'd love to get drunk just to see what happens. As long as I stayed a safe distance from her ofcourse...

Hojo was a great villain, yes, because he made you laugh and want to kill him but at the same time I wanted to kill Lucretia after. Too bad she was already dead... how could she motivate herself to get in bed with that guy?? There must have been alot of tequila involved...

The Crystal
11-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Lucrecia isn't dead.

MKusanagi
11-03-2007, 01:44 AM
Keep telling yourself that, Vincent.