PDA

View Full Version : Stuff I've Noticed...

Dark Messenger
01-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Humans in Random Battles Are Never As Good As Your Own

Archers: They never (or rarely) use Concentrate. It's also weird when they have Secret Hunt. They never have anything better than Ultimus Bows (except at Deep Dungeon VOYAGE (?) when they might have Gastrafitis or Yoichi Bow). I've seen Archers with AXES, one at Mandalia and one in a story battle, the one at Riovanes. And what's with Archers being female more often than male?

Lancers: Enemy Lancers rarely have any good Jump ranges. Something cool: When a Lancer Jumps, get an Archer to charge the spot where they Jumped from, when they land they get hit. Works for Izlude as well.

Confusion/Charm: Enemies don't use these much, but it's horrible when Orlandu's confused!

What's with Wizards being male most often when female Wizards are better?

It's also funny watching a high level Ninja throwing strong stuff but you invite them and they can only throw YOUR weapons!

Blade Grasp: Is Elmdor the only enemy with Blade Grasp!? I didn't see anyone with Blade Grasp in the Samurai battle at Yuguo Woods....

It's strange that Dycedarg has Catch... I'm never able to get a Ninja up there to throw anything anyway... why not use Weapon Guard for Defender's 60%? Well, I destroy Defender anyway...

And enemy Monks usually (but not always) have low Brave.