PDA

View Full Version : Creativity

Evastio
01-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Are you a creative person? Has your creativity increased or decreased as you've grown older?

I think I'm quite creative. My creativity hasn't changed much since I'm turning down some ideas that I liked back when I was young and I'm accepting ideas that I didn't like back then.

Vikeve
01-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Everyone says I'm creative.... well really they just say I'm weird but same thing.:cool:

When it comes to artistic creativity I probably could have drawn better things when I was two.:eep: But thinking of stories and random thoughts Ive gained a lot... I don't copy everything I see from TV.:D

oddler
01-30-2007, 09:15 PM
I am creative.

Note: In the above sentence, the word creative is actually a noun. :p

Mirage
01-30-2007, 09:24 PM
My creationism has changed a lot :(.

escobert
01-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Apperently I'm creative. In my own little way. I think I've become less creative or less in the mood to be now.

Mirage
01-30-2007, 09:30 PM
If you weren't creative in your own way, you wouldn't really have been creative, would you? :p

Sergeant Hartman
01-30-2007, 09:31 PM
I guess I'm creative, but not always.

Bunny
01-30-2007, 09:43 PM
I bleed creativity. But my skin is impenetrable.

Vikeve
01-30-2007, 11:31 PM
If you weren't creative in your own way, you wouldn't really have been creative, would you? :p

Unless he took someone elses creativeness away then it wouldn't be his little creativeness now would it.

oddler
01-30-2007, 11:57 PM

Unless he took someone elses creativeness away then it wouldn't be his little creativeness now would it.

Precisely.

Or is it accurately?

Agrias
01-30-2007, 11:58 PM
i'd say i'm fairly creative...my art has grown as my imagination has over the years...eh...my website attracts some people so i'd say i'm lukewarm

Leeza
01-31-2007, 12:15 AM
Yes, I am creative. Painting, woodworking, sewing, crocheting, knitting, cross-stich. I'm not very good at things like drawing though. :cat:

Araciel
01-31-2007, 12:34 AM
My creationism has changed a lot :(.

you mean you made the heavens and the earth and all the plants and animals in six days??

'you keep using that word...i dunno' think it means what you think it means'

i'm an aspiring writer, so i try to believe i'm creative...though most of the time i doubt it.

Kenji Longaway
01-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Creativity, you say? Actually, I specialize in destroying things. I once blew down an entire house in Iraq with a LAWZ rocket launcher. We thought Musab Ar Zarqawi was inside.

...Carry on.

oddler
01-31-2007, 01:52 AM
'you keep using that word...i dunno' think it means what you think it means'

:p

Chemical
01-31-2007, 02:04 AM
You should see how many ways I can kill a man.

Yuffie514
01-31-2007, 05:02 AM
i'm born creative. i'm creative no matter how i express myself.

Ki Ki
01-31-2007, 05:08 AM
I am good with colors? Does that count? :|

Martyr
01-31-2007, 05:32 AM

Angry Johnny

I like to call myself creative, but I'm more likely just different. A little bit wierd, maybe, so my actions appear to be creative, but, in reality, are simply my whacko thoughts that come to me before normal/better thoughts.

Dr. Acula
01-31-2007, 09:58 AM
If being random counts as being creative, I'm the third most creative person in the galaxy. I'll say something that I'm thinking about, and everyone's like, "WTF? What's that got to do with anything?"

I also write a little in my spare time, but let's just say I'm better at reading books than writing them. I have a tendency to bring random little characters into my story that have nothing to do with a plot and are never mentioned again after that.

Oh, and I seem to be the only 14-year-old around who uses the word "tendency".

vorpal blade
01-31-2007, 10:36 AM
I think I'm creative, but I can't express myself well. I can't draw that well and i suck at writing, but I think I can come up with good ideas as far as story plots and such go.

Chemical
01-31-2007, 03:51 PM

Angry Johnny

Poe

I wasn't even thinking of that - but you're right of course. <3

Polaris
01-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Are you a creative person?
Nope not really!

Has your creativity increased or decreased as you've grown older?

Nope, it's getting even worst! :whimper:

Breine
01-31-2007, 04:05 PM
I've always thought of myself as a creative person. I've always liked to draw, paint and write stories etc. As I've gotten older it seems as if I don't use that much time on those particular things anymore because, well, school and other things tend to take a lot of my time as of late. This year - and last year as well - I've been able to get my hands into art again, though, which is mainly because of Art class... I should really be more creative in my free time because - frankly - I miss it.

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2007, 07:20 PM
I still have fun creating new ways for people I hate to die.

Nominus Experse
01-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Yes, I would deem myself creative, in respects to artistic, musical, linguistic, and problem-solving abilities.

I believe I have become more creative with the passing of the years. I have found a multitude - nigh an infinite amount - of things that pique the curiosity and action of that shifting, sweetly narcotic essence of realization and sight that is creativity.

Luara
01-31-2007, 11:02 PM
I guess I'm creative, but not always.

*laughts like if that was a joke*

Slade
02-01-2007, 06:48 AM
I believe that I am very creative and have a very creative mind, which I apply to my artwork. Sometimes, though, I get creativity blocks but I guess that happens with anything. I think that I've become more creative as I've gotten older, but i'm not as free as what I was when I was a kid.......if that makes any sense.

Rostum
02-01-2007, 07:18 AM
I feel that I am a very creative person. I'm heavily into music and the composition of music (plus learning all sorts of instruments), as well as art in drawing and graphic design (and soon to be 3D modeling/animation).

I was always creative as a child, but I think I'm more creative now with more maturity in my creations.

nik0tine
02-01-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm the most creative person I know irl by a longshot. There are plenty of people online, though, who are more creative than I am.

Owen Macwere
02-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Yupe, I am creative, but losing this slowly......slowly....slowly... :eep:

No.78
02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
I used to be! I like to think I am now but, I can't seem to stop restraining it. If that makes any sense, like I'm holding myself back cos I'm afraid of the consequences or something.

hello