PDA

View Full Version : Only at the Grindhouse.

Dreddz
01-31-2007, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6l-InqDHmA

Im so stoked for this movie, if you lot dont know, its Quentin Tarantino's next movie. Oddly, this is b2b with another movie made by Robert Rodriguez. Both great directors, I thoroughly enjoyed all their movies, I do of course put Quentin ahead of Robert though. I dunno what to think about the idea of putting 2 movies into 1 film. Would the limitation of time affect either movies? I hope not. Of course however, both directors are great, I dont see this going badly, but I wouldnt hold my breathe, both have their shakey movies. I dont want to come out from the Cinema with the same disgust I had after walking out of Kill Bill Vol 2.

Mirage
01-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Disgust? Why?

Captain Maxx Power
01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
I can't imagine anyone else I know wanting to see these two movies back to back. As such I'm more likely to get them on DVD.

Dreddz
01-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Disgust? Why?

Kill Bill Vol 2 is such a load of crap, a movie which has to try so hard to make time so you can at least call it a movie. Kill Bill should of been 1 epic movie from Tarantino, not 1 alright movie and 1 big waste of time. I know lots of people would argue with me about this, but Kill Bill is by far the worst set of movies Quentin came out with.

Bunny
01-31-2007, 08:14 PM
One time, I was almost killed because I stated that Tarantino makes the worst movies I have ever seen. Wasn't big on the Dogs, or the Ficition, and I fell asleep through Kill Bill Volume 1. The second one didn't even get a five minute viewing. Although From Dusk Till Dawn was pretty okayish. But that wasn't Tarantino, that was Rodriguez directed, Tarantino written movie.

Mirage
01-31-2007, 09:55 PM
Kill Bill Vol 2 is such a load of crap, a movie which has to try so hard to make time so you can at least call it a movie. Kill Bill should of been 1 epic movie from Tarantino, not 1 alright movie and 1 big waste of time. I know lots of people would argue with me about this, but Kill Bill is by far the worst set of movies Quentin came out with.
I thought you were thinking of the level of gore, that's why I didn't quite get where you were coming from.

Dreddz
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
I thought you were thinking of the level of gore, that's why I didn't quite get where you were coming from.

Kill Bill has very comicy gore, im not fond of that stuff but that is hardly enough to make my stomach churn.