PDA

View Full Version : Map of Giruvegan

TasteyPies
01-31-2007, 10:49 PM
I know someone has it, and has posted it before, can I get a link or attachment please?

Edit: And as long as I'm making a thread, where can I get hastega?

Edit2: Nevermind!!! I found one!

http://www.m4lu.de/ff12maps/greatcrystalhires.jpg

But still, where do I get hastega? x.x

Renmiri
01-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Giruvegan or the great Crystal ?

here goes Giruvegan

http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/images/Girall.jpg

TasteyPies
01-31-2007, 11:18 PM
I meant Great Crystal x.x;;

I shoulda been more specific sorry.

Renmiri
01-31-2007, 11:37 PM
look at ffx12maps.com or gamefaq for the great crystal

Gabranth
02-01-2007, 05:12 AM
you get hastega in the estersand i believe, after you do the pharos mission

TasteyPies
02-02-2007, 12:05 AM
Ok thanks guys, I got hastega, I'm in the great crystal at level 59, but every single chest I'm uncovering just has a knot of rust in it. I have that diamond armlet thingy equiped on my main charicter..but I'm not getting the good stuff. Whats going on?

Gabranth
02-02-2007, 05:08 AM
i think like 90% of the time you get a knot of rust if it's not gil, leaving you with a 10% chance of getting the cool stuff. sometimes you don't need the diamond armlet to get badass stuff, i.e. zodiac spear

TasteyPies
02-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Woot, ok, thanks again, I finaly got excalibur for Vaan ^_^

New problem, I'm after the mark Gilgamesh aka mysterious swordsman, but I can't get past antlion's den and get deeper into the mine, where do I find the site 11key?

I checked the beach in the estersand where that woman say things have a habbit of washing ashore, because the boy said he droped it in the ocean, but no luck. However, that made me notice theres still a bunch of people missing on the north shore that I need to find too, whats up with that?

Oh, and I joygasmed when gilgamesh showed up, and then I did it again when he pulled out a buster sword....fanboy heaven <3

Lawr
02-03-2007, 12:14 AM
First go to Niray's house and talk to the kid you saved.

Then, at the Phon Coast, look for a man by the rocky area, "Fallen something" and there will be a shiny spot next to him and thats the key.

Take the West most area (Lhusu Mines) and go north to Gilgamesh 2.(there will be a Blue Crystal right in front of the area you fight him.) He's way harder than his first form so be careful.

TasteyPies
02-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Ah! Thank you soooo much! I found the key, faught my way to Gilgamesh, and completely owned his arse at level 61. But then he left a sword behind, and I'm thinking I was supposed to take it or something? But it wouldn't let me, I could only examine it. Then he took it back when I left Q.Q Was I supposed to do something with that sword?

Oh, also, one last question, how do I get my charicters to weild two weapons at once like Reddas?

hplvr
02-03-2007, 08:49 PM
you cant, your characters can only wield one weapon, readdas is special because hes a guest, and oyu cant change his wepons

Dynast-Kid
02-03-2007, 08:52 PM
And I thought you'd be able to take the sword too, but you can't...I don't understand why, though.