PDA

View Full Version : FFVII:ADVENT CHILDREN "Best of the Best" theories

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
01-31-2007, 11:13 PM
My friend, Travis, says that Reno is cool and that he could beet (oh man i for got how to spell the one brother who turns to Sephiroth) and his brothers...even probably beet Cloud....can u believe that idiot...to actually think Reno could beet Cloud...the one and only Cloud Strife? Well, as you can already guess by my earlier words, I argued with him about it and he still thinks the same thing...I think. Oh well, no one can change minds exept for God, right? Well anyways, I made this to let people put who they think is 'Best of the Best' in Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. Of course, you can tell by my Username who I think..I repeat THINK is the Best. thank you to whom ever posts here, for am greatfull to many but easy to be greatful to those to do this.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-02-2007, 10:13 PM
i have a friend who would possibly say reno could beat anyone (even me, thats below the belt though) even sephi, but he cant really, but he is a good fighter, to be fair

Griff
02-03-2007, 12:34 AM
We all know Denzel and Marlene could beat anyone in that movie, because anyone sadistic enough to hurt children needs to be shot.

02-03-2007, 02:20 AM
We all know Denzel and Marlene could beat anyone in that movie, because anyone sadistic enough to hurt children needs to be shot.

Well, who in their perverted mind would sent children to settle 'adult matters' anyways?

silentenigma
02-03-2007, 04:27 AM
Well obviously your friend has never played the game or seen much of the movie. Therefore, you should have just agreed with him and say something like "yeah he's pretty sweet" or "no, Rude would kick his ass" instead of trying to make a big deal and argue with him, then post a relatively pointless thread about it.

~ruining people's day one post at a time

BarelySeeAtAll
02-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Well obviously your friend has never played the game or seen much of the movie. Therefore, you should have just agreed with him and say something like "yeah he's pretty sweet" or "no, Rude would kick his ass" instead of trying to make a big deal and argue with him, then post a relatively pointless thread about it.

er, this is a girl, who is in love with him, and i dont think she has played it. Eww, Reno is not sweet, But Rudes my bro, so ha, of coarse he can beat him.

silentenigma
02-03-2007, 04:12 PM

er, this is a girl, who is in love with him, and i dont think she has played it. Eww, Reno is not sweet, But Rudes my bro, so ha, of coarse he can beat him.

That post was responding to OneWingedAngelSephiroth.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-03-2007, 04:21 PM

That post was responding to OneWingedAngelSephiroth.

oh, well, i am a bit stupid, sometimes, but i swear im not blond!!i appologise

Odaisé Gaelach
02-03-2007, 05:32 PM
...beet (oh man i for got how to spell the one brother who turns to Sephiroth)

:D

02-07-2007, 12:23 AM

Well actually, he saw the movie and now owns the game....

02-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Anyone else have a favorite character?

BarelySeeAtAll
02-08-2007, 05:27 PM
guess who mine is, another hints in the siggy!!!!!!!!read, watch, please!!!!!!

Kefka_Almighty
02-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Personally, while I think Rude and Reno were my favorite characters for the movie, I don't think they could stand up to Cloud or Sephiroth. We did see they could do fairly well against Loz and Yazoo, though I still doubt they could do that much against Cloud or Sephiroth.

02-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Personally, while I think Rude and Reno were my favorite characters for the movie, I don't think they could stand up to Cloud or Sephiroth. We did see they could do fairly well against Loz and Yazoo, though I still doubt they could do that much against Cloud or Sephiroth.

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I did like Reno's hair, weapon of choice, and additude.

Mo-Nercy
02-17-2007, 04:08 PM
From what I saw, Reno and Rude weren't putting up much of a fight against Loz and Yazoo. Each of them only got one good hit in. Reno got smacked around a lot by the guy that generally just shoots things and Rude's attempt to throw Loz kind of backfired.

Considering that Cloud, fighting with Geostigma, proved to be just about an even match for Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo in the Forgotton Capital shows that Cloud > Reno.

It's also worth mentioning that Loz was using that h4x0r teleport-all-over-the-place thing on Cloud but not Rude. And Yazoo was using his Velvet Nightmare on Cloud but not Reno.

But I can see where the devotion to Reno comes from. He is a pretty suave type of guy with more plausible hair than Cloud.