PDA

View Full Version : .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce coming to America

Crossblades
02-01-2007, 04:08 AM
http://www.allrpg.com/rpgnews/news_show.php?newsid=3014

Namco Bandai Games America announced today that .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce will be hitting stores in North America this summer. This game will continue the story revolving around the game called "The World" and a player named Haseo who's trying to find the answer to the weird things that are happening.

"The second chapter of the .hack series continues the story of Haseo and expands upon the unique action-RPG elements that made the first game so popular," said Naruo Uchida, Vice President of Localization at Namco Bandai Games America Inc. "A compelling story, as well as an upgraded battle system will have players delving deeper into ‘The World’, where many questions will be answered."

The main new feature in this game is Crimson VS, which will allow players to collect cards and use them to compete in tournaments against other players. There will also be many new fighting styles and other things like party and steam bike customization.

Be sure to look for this title when it's released this summer.

escobert
02-01-2007, 04:15 AM
nice, I still have yet to play Vol 1 but I loved the first series and I love the animes. Can't wait to play these.

Tasura
02-01-2007, 06:40 AM
I thought Vol.2 was supposed to be coming out this month ;_;

StarlightAngel
02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
So I'll actually have to read the Crimson VS forum? o:

I'll have to get that when it comes out.

edczxcvbnm
02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
I am still waiting for an official date. I had read an interview about bringing the games over here. Apparently the anime and the games have different voice actors. Kind of weird.

Tasura
02-01-2007, 08:07 PM
I should go start playing Vol. 1 again and do some more in the post-game. That way I can have a good start in vol.2

The Crimson VS system should be neat, from reading the VS forum in vol.1 at least.

Mercen-X
02-02-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm going to create two files in Vol. 2. One with my vol. 1 data incomplete and the other completed. I have my motives.

edczxcvbnm
02-02-2007, 08:11 PM
I really like Vol. 3's translated title ".hack//GU VOl. 3 At Walking Distance" so I hope they keep that.

I can't wait to get those bad ass weapons at the start of Vol 2 because I defeated the Doppleganger.

I also hear one change that has been made is that all party members run around like crazy trying to pwn Chims :D

StarlightAngel
02-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Sweet, that means they'll actually be HELPING me get the chim chims, instead of getting horribly in the way.

Tasura
02-03-2007, 01:26 AM
They never really got in my way when I was chim kicking, then again, they didnt help either.

StarlightAngel
02-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Sometimes I'd run into them trying to catch the buggers. It was mildly annoying, being the freak I am about steaming the chim chim every time they came on the carts.

Summoner
02-03-2007, 04:31 AM
I have volume 1 (I just bought it the other day), and it took some getting used to, but I must say that I'm enjoying it....I can't wait for 2. :) I'll probably be holding off on buying it, though, and buying other games that come out before it does.

Mercen-X
02-04-2007, 12:40 AM
I really like Vol. 3's translated title ".hack//GU VOl. 3 At Walking Distance" so I hope they keep that.They won't. They're going to change the subtitle to something that starts with an R.

Eiko Guy
02-04-2007, 03:07 AM
That is officially my resoluion. To get Vol 1 and watch all the anime's and games. And...understand it all