PDA

View Full Version : New FFVI Webcomic.

Aqua Mage
02-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Not entirely sure if this topic should be here but my comic is based on FFVI so meh.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Manual_Crossbow/index.php?p=146472

Yes, this is a sprite comic. Yes, they are annoying. Yes, it is final fantasy VI so I'm let off, right? :P

Anyway, please don't read it if you are still young and innocent because it contains some adult themes.
Those who have a broad mind, please go ahead and read. Only a few strips so far but depending on the response, I may do more. :D

Christmas
02-01-2007, 11:06 AM
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8519/threadrocksqy8.gif

Aemilius Blight
02-01-2007, 11:27 AM
I don't get it.

Flying Mullet
02-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Cyan doesn't talk like a gangster. :cry:

I chuckled a couple of times reading it. It has potential. I'm curious to see where you take it.

Bunny
02-01-2007, 12:38 PM
This is an example of what not to do.

NeoCracker
02-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Cyan doesn't talk like a gangster. :cry:

I chuckled a couple of times reading it. It has potential. I'm curious to see where you take it.

But the gangsta voice is the best part.

Aqua Mage
02-01-2007, 11:20 PM
This is an example of what not to do.

:p Yay, it's nice to be an example. (Even if it's a bad one. ;))

Angi-Kaiser
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Hmmm... Interesting. Can't say that I care for it... but it's still okay. I personally love FF VI's characters, and so one of my gripes is how out of charcter some of them are (Cyan the honorable samuri talking like a gangster, the skirt-chasing Edgar craving gay sex).

But I agree with Flying Mullet. It does have potential. Keep it up!

Aqua Mage
02-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Hmmm... Interesting. Can't say that I care for it... but it's still okay. I personally love FF VI's characters, and so one of my gripes is how out of charcter some of them are (Cyan the honorable samuri talking like a gangster, the skirt-chasing Edgar craving gay sex).

I completely agree with you. It pains me to see the characters so different, but that's actually what I was going for. I want them to be different for the purpose of the comic. Anyway, thank you for your kind comment. =D
Also: A new page has gone up. (But don't worry. I'm not going to use this board for constant advertising.) :p

vorpal blade
02-02-2007, 05:09 AM

I agree. I think Edgar is funnier as a shameless womanizer and Cyan as Mr. Thou. i think it would be better if it wasn't such a drastic departure, but...
that's actually what I was going for. I want them to be different for the purpose of the comic. you've succeeded.

When's Gau coming in? And does he speak perfect english?

Aqua Mage
02-02-2007, 05:44 AM
When's Gau coming in? And does he speak perfect english?

;) I don't want to be too hasty. All I'll say is that once the storyline gets going, there will be more characters and more nasty surprises. =D

Thank you for your reply. :)

sockmonkey
02-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Odd, it wasn't there. Is it me or is the link broken now?

Flying Mullet
02-20-2007, 07:58 PM
The comic's missing now...