PDA

View Full Version : HELP i cant find TeH MaRKS!!!

Pathfinder
02-01-2007, 04:56 PM
hey2.....its annoying when u have to find a mark n it doesnt appear....well....i cant find the lindwyrm(cloudy??it's always cloudy)dat thing in the pharos(which floor??)n roblon(cant find em anywhere)so...plz answer my questions...pretty plzzzzzzzzzz............with sugar n cream on top.....(if u hv diarrohea sry:p )-this was NEVER meant to OFFEND ANYONE with DIARRHEA(that is how it's spelt?not sure XD)

Renmiri
02-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Roblon is in a secret spot of Nabreus deadlands

Lyndwirm is in the "garden" when it rains

The thing at Pharos ? Got me

Bunny
02-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I highly suggest reading one of the Mark guides over at GameFAQs. It will explain, it good detail, where to find the different marks. And it's pretty much the same as asking people here for help. But since that isn't good help, here:

Roblon
Take the far north exit in Salikawood to reach the Nabreus Deadlands. Secret path is found in The Slumbermead at the NW which leads to The Fog Mutters andonto Overlooking Eternity.

Lindwyrm
Tchita Uplands must be cloudy(no rain) for Lyndwyrm to be there. You have to exit out of Tchita completly to change the weather either by exiting in and out from Phon Coast/Cerobi Steppes.

You'll have to be more specific about the Pharos one. There are multiple marks there.

leader of mortals
02-02-2007, 02:25 AM
*twitches* first use proper grammer, then ill get back to you

Pathfinder
02-02-2007, 07:41 AM
lol...funny.....emm pharos...the 4 elite marks....slyt,pandaemonium,and....sumting i dun remember(all slain) it's called the 'seer'...n plz tell me where the secret passage is(deadlands)

Bunny
02-02-2007, 03:28 PM

I'd say something to make you look foolish, but you've done a good enough job at that by yourself.

Pathfinder, I think you are talking about Shadowseer and the summoned monsters that come with him: Pandaemonium, Slyt, Phoenix, and Fenrir.

Shadowseer is located in the Subterra area of the Pharos. To get there you need to use the crystal and select the option necessary. I haven't done the mark myself nor have I fully explored Subterra, but it is my understanding that you need to basically finish Subterra in full, beating the Phoenix mini-boss and gathering a load of black orbs, placing them in the four pedastals found on each of the three floors.

For a further explaination about the entire process just go here (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_xii_mark_a.txt) and search "Shadowseer" or "60AT".

Pathfinder
02-03-2007, 12:53 AM
penumbra??i dun like that place...:( .....so many abbadons n mistmares(what level should i be to go down there??P.S.im lvl 77,74,74)

hplvr
02-03-2007, 09:02 PM
be at a relitvly high level, the seer is extremly annoying, especially when it brings back those old levels
id reommended lv. 80-85

anvil_starsilver
02-05-2007, 12:03 AM
How can I find the marks that the bartender (at the sandsea) gives?
He say that I have to enter zertinan cavern but I can't find it!! Its rank is 5 i guess...I don't remember it..

Pathfinder
02-05-2007, 06:10 AM
ok...thx..errrr star what is the name of de mark?

anvil_starsilver
02-05-2007, 12:33 PM
The name's Marilith. The marks given by the tavernmaster. He said that I have to enter Zertinan Cavern from Westersand. I do exactly as he says but I can't find it anywhere. Can you tell me what level are you when you kill that Marilith?

hplvr
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
the marlith is found int he Zertinan caverns, you must enter from Dalmasca Westersand. He is found in the rounded bottom-corner of the largest room in invitation to Heresy. Shut off all gambits and wait in the room for 5 minutes, then walk to the corner to make it appear.

anvil_starsilver
02-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Thnx a bunch!

hplvr
02-06-2007, 12:02 AM
no problem, if you need any additional help just post

MoonsEcho
02-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Why does everyone keep saying you have to turn off gambits to get Marilith to appear? I did not have mine turned off, and Marilith popped up in that little room as soon as I walked in after clearing the area. Is the guide the source of this gambit nonsense? I'm just wondering where this came from.

rubah
02-06-2007, 02:32 AM
For serious. Just run around in the first room killing stuff and time and when you don't suspect it, BANG in that corner by the sunlight.

Renmiri
02-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Aye, he pops up as soon as you kill those two pesky frogs near the buried trap.

Pathfinder
02-06-2007, 05:58 AM
really?i did him in with some other mark in he zertinan caves at the same time...man it was hard