PDA

View Full Version : best places to level??

Master Vivi
02-01-2007, 08:57 PM
i was just wondering what are the best placse to level in before you meet garland and that stuff.

i am leveling around dagarue(sp) and it is great exp. but is there other places better?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Daguerro is a fine place to level up. Vile Island is another popular choice but it can be quite difficult

Hambone
02-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Yup. Lv. 45 should be enough.

Rantz
02-02-2007, 12:00 PM
I'd say Popos Heights is better than outside Daguerro, because you don't meet those damn Gimme Cats there. Popos Heights is the area above Gizamaluke's Grotto, reach it via mountain chocobo or better, airship or the ladder in the moogle room in Gizamaluke's Grotto.

Crossblades
02-03-2007, 04:03 AM
Daguerro is a fine place to level up.

Especially if Quina learned Level 5 Death, you can kill off the Dragons quickly

MikeL Valentine
02-05-2007, 08:03 AM
i was just wondering what are the best placse to level in before you meet garland and that stuff.

i am leveling around dagarue(sp) and it is great exp. but is there other places better?

I think there is an Island without any name or something and it is on the westernmost side of the map (if I had a map now I could have show you)
There I had took more than 15 levels until I got bored.
I think the enemies there were some huge Dragons that could be beaten with three Blizzagas :rolleyes2

Lunatic Pandora
02-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Daguerro is a fine place to level up.

Especially if Quina learned Level 5 Death, you can kill off the Dragons quickly

Are the Grand Dragons near Daguerreo the same level as the Grand Dragons on the Popos Heights? If so, just go there and use Lv 5 Death because you encounter the Dragons 100% of the time on the grassy part (not the forest).