PDA

View Full Version : What pissed you off the most?

crayzee gamr
02-01-2007, 09:59 PM
I don't know if there's a thread of this but im starting it anyway. What in FFIX pissed u off the most?
One of these was the fact that you had to fight a ridiculously hard boss who might have repeatedly kicked your ass in previous attemps and you finally beat them and don't gain experience :mad2: ! Maybe its supposed to be a challenge but that is unfair to me.

Master Vivi
02-01-2007, 10:17 PM
they dont givve you exp but they give you insanly amount of ap

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Trying to mug special items

Peter_20
02-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Ozma pissed me off a lot, because that battle is purely based on luck, and those kinds of battles suck. :mad:

Also there are WAY TOO MANY MISS-ABLE ITEMS!
And I'm a completionist of the most pedantic kind!

Master Vivi
02-01-2007, 11:56 PM
a thing that pissed me off was trying to steal from tatarian and winning lol. it only took me one shot to beat tatarian but took a hell of a long time to steal

Rantz
02-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Gimme Cat :mad2:

Lynx
02-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Ozma pissed me off a lot, because that battle is purely based on luck, and those kinds of battles suck. :mad:

its not luck i can beat him 100% of the time and my characters are in there low 70s. it just takes a good stratagy.

only thing that pissed me off was to get the excalibur 2 id have to try and speed run the game and i would miss everything. i like to get everything in a game but cant because of the excalibur 2

Mercen-X
02-02-2007, 04:55 PM
i like to get everything in a game but cant because of the excalibur 2
By far the best reason to be pissed at this game.

Mhm.

Yo, my name is Batty, the logic is erratic. Potato in a jacket. Toys in the attic.
I rock and I ramble. My brain is scrambled! I talk like an animal. But I'm a mammal.
"All of our cosmetics are non-carcenogenic."
I've been brain-fried, electrified, infected and dejectified, and fed pesticides, I'm Batty.
"The tests seem to be showing no affect doctor." "Get me another one. Get me another animal!"
They used and abused me. Battered and bruised me. Red wires, green wires, stuck'em right through me. So hear my batty words and excercise a little prudence when dealing with... humans.

cloud21zidane16
02-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Trying to mug special items

Hilgigars with that damn fairy flute:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
got it eventually though:hourglas:

silentenigma
02-03-2007, 02:47 AM
nothing, really.

Dr. Casey
02-03-2007, 04:01 AM
they dont givve you exp but they give you insanly amount of ap

Why not give experience and AP? Screw this new age FF5+ (sans 7) garbage. AP is fine, but I want my mothersmurfing experience points.

Crossblades
02-03-2007, 04:02 AM
nothing, really.

Except for the fact that the Trances appear in times you don't need them, but even that doesn't bother me that much

DarkLadyNyara
02-03-2007, 08:46 AM
"Command failed! Dagger can't concentrate!"

Gods, that was annoying. :mad:

Yuffie514
02-03-2007, 09:00 AM
nothing really bothers me, but there are issues like Trance, but i rather not get into a debate about it.

Wolf Kanno
02-03-2007, 09:46 AM
I've stated this before in several other forums on this site but it has to be Zidane's past. I don't mind my games ripping off ideas from other games as long as it is well executed but not when you rip it off the same damn game. Zidane's past stole what made my favorite character so compelling.

I do love this game though, but I hate when stuff like that happens...

thehodgepodge37
02-03-2007, 10:07 PM
:eep:I don't like the slow ATB speeds compared to most other FF games. And when I played X-2 and then IX right after, I was kinda annoyed with the graphics.

And, why is Cid afraid of that one monster (in Desert Passage or w/e the heck its called) if it's locked up. I lost soooo many times because of that crap!:mad:

Mercen-X
02-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Except for the fact that the Trances appear in times you don't need them, but even that doesn't bother me that much

God, I forgot about that! DAMN! I hate that! Freakin' Trances never seem to fill when you're fighting a creature you actually need them against.

DarkLadyNyara
02-04-2007, 01:39 AM
And, why is Cid afraid of that one monster (in Desert Passage or w/e the heck its called) if it's locked up. I lost soooo many times because of that crap!:mad:

Ah, yes. The worlds most sadistic game of "Red Light, Green Light". :mad:

Takara
02-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Necron.

arcanedude34
02-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Zorn and Thorn got me quite peeved. Not their speech habits, but the way they are SUCH BITCHES. God, I'd just like to smack 'em.

FinalChance
02-04-2007, 04:47 AM
I hated how Freya's character disappeared off the face of Gaia after Cleyra.

crayzee gamr
02-04-2007, 11:38 PM
nothing, really.

That too u plan to save it for a boss battle and it ends up getting wasted on a crappy enemy.

Xear
10-17-2007, 02:26 PM
The Trance System.. and the final boss :-P