PDA

View Full Version : umm...trouble

gohanfanatic
02-01-2007, 10:28 PM
umm.....i uhh kinda have a problem i like a guy in my class *blush* but one of my friends like him and i'm scared that she might hate me if i ask him out umm can someone give me advice please :whimper:

Luara
02-01-2007, 10:30 PM
talk to her

I Don't Need A Name
02-01-2007, 10:31 PM
this is EOEO stuff.
just settle it with her. ask her opinions on the matter, and if she is your friend, then you should be able to agree on something (in my opinion, she shouldnt mind if you ask him)

Luara
02-01-2007, 10:32 PM
but if shes your best friend, I whould stay really mad. oh bdw, be carefull the way you say to her :rolleyes2

Ben
02-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah, really odd topic to put in general chat. You should've put it in EOEO. People will be a ton nicer there. Well, lets see, find out who the guy likes, if he likes you then you ask him out, if he likes your friend, then let her go out with him, if he likes someone else, then ask him out and see what happens. If this girl is your real friend, she'll support you, to go ask this "guy" out.

Roto13
02-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Shh, we need more general chat threads like this.

Three way!

Or cut him in half and share him. :bigsmile:

Leeza
02-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Tell your friend how you feel and ask her how she would feel if you did ask him out. If she would have a problem with it then forget it. A guy is not worth a good friendship...especially at the ripe old age of 13. :cat:

Martyr
02-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Tell your friend that you would like to play a game:

See who can flirt better, and whichever one of you he asks out first wins!!!

If she loses fair and square, then she has no right to be angry. If she really likes the guy, then she'll be happy to know that he's happy with you, a friend, instead of somebody lousy!

Or, if you're no good at flirting, the best way to get a man's attention is to mudwrestle in your underwear.
Make her tear your top off.

Agrias
02-02-2007, 12:04 AM
i think, you should see who can run around in circles faster....whoever wins gets a miata and the dude as a booby prize...:o

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
If she'd hate you for asking someone out then she ain't your friend

Christmas
02-02-2007, 12:50 AM
A lightsaber duel to the death is the only way out now. :bigsmile:

Bunny
02-02-2007, 12:53 AM
If you ask him out first, you will more than likely lose a friend. If you share your feelings with your friend that you have for this guy, she will more than likely be upset with you for "falling for a guy she likes" and it will hurt the friendship to some degree, even causing it to become non-existant. If you do nothing, move on from this, and look at another guy that none of your friends like, you will end up with your friends and a guy and more than likely happy.

The choice is yours, young one.

Doomie
02-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Unfortunately, the only way to get ahead in life is to step on the person whose on the same level as you. Even if you tell her, chance are she'll still be mad. If you want him, you'll have to go for it.

gohanfanatic
02-02-2007, 01:34 AM
even though i like him a lot i think i'll move on and let her go for it after all i would rather have her as my friend ^^ thanks for helping everyone