PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions

leader of mortals
02-02-2007, 02:23 AM
1 On Vaan, hitting 6500 a hit with the zodiac spear, should I give him the cat ear hood and make his health 3500, or 7000 with bubble belt

2 How do I make Paramina rift blizzard for Fafnir

Gabranth
02-02-2007, 05:02 AM
1. i would, just make a self / bubble gambit.

2. just keep zoning till the blizzards come

Dynast-Kid
02-02-2007, 02:07 PM
1 On Vaan, hitting 6500 a hit with the zodiac spear, should I give him the cat ear hood and make his health 3500, or 7000 with bubble belt

2 How do I make Paramina rift blizzard for Fafnir

1.) If you're trying to fight Fafnir, then the Bubble Belt would probably be more suitable. Just have someone cast Haste if you want more speed.

2.) Continually enter and reenter the Paramina Rift from the Feywood. After a couple of times, you should have a blizzard.

chrisguapo69
02-02-2007, 02:37 PM
If you want to get to fafnir in 1 shot just do the following.

After you speak to that rabbit chick at Mt. Bur-Omisace and accept the hunt, Paramina rift will again be in blizzard.

From your location go the following route.

Freezing Gorge, go to Head of the Silverflow --> Icebound Flow --> Karydine Glacier --> Silverflow's End.

Fafnir will be there 100% on your first try.
[!] / message [/!][!] sig [/!]__________________

Dynast-Kid
02-02-2007, 02:42 PM

After you speak to that rabbit chick at Mt. Bur-Omisace and accept the hunt, Paramina rift will again be in blizzard.

Freezing Gorge, go to Head of the Silverflow --> Icebound Flow --> Karydine Glacier --> Silverflow's End.

Are you sure?

Because, there was certainly no blizzard after I finsihed talking to Relj.

chrisguapo69
02-02-2007, 02:44 PM

Are you sure?

You took the short cut, follow the route I showed you. :D

leader of mortals
02-03-2007, 04:41 PM
that long route worked, but he is too strong for me:(

McLovin'
02-03-2007, 05:20 PM
There is a really good trick to beat him easily.

On the map of that area is a rock on the southeast side near the middle. If you stand on the right side of this rock Fafnir will never attack you physically and only use powerful magic but you can reflect it! Then all YOU have to do is cast Telekinesis or other magicks and he will be gone in no time. (set the battle speed to maximum)

NOTES

First buy 3 Mirror Mails for your party (trust me its easier than constantly reflecting)

Then set your gambits to something like Foe: Party leaders target__Telekinesis/Some Magick

Hope that helps!