PDA

View Full Version : Interesting cameo

Necronopticous
02-02-2007, 05:30 AM
There is a very interesting cameo in the trailer for Adam Sandler's new film "Reign Over Me." If you don't catch it you're dead to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6H4oetp7p8

Even gets a line in the trailer, wow.

XxSephirothxX
02-02-2007, 05:55 AM
I read about it being in the trailer a couple days ago. Kinda neat, I guess. And maybe it's just me, but Adam Sandler bears a striking resemblance to Bob Dylan in that movie, especially in the scene where he's talking to the attendant in the doctor's office or whatever.

NeoCracker
02-02-2007, 05:55 AM
I could't see the Cameo.

Meat Puppet
02-02-2007, 06:13 AM
I could't see the Cameo.
Shadow of the Colossus.
Something about a wing.

JKTrix
02-02-2007, 10:52 AM
I seen it. Pretty cool. The movie itself looks quite interesting.

Nifleheim7
02-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Cool!

vorpal blade
02-02-2007, 11:34 AM
And maybe it's just me, but Adam Sandler bears a striking resemblance to Bob Dylan in that movie, especially in the scene where he's talking to the attendant in the doctor's office or whatever.

I thought so too; it's not just you.

I could't see the Cameo.
Shadow of the Colossus.
Something about a wing.

that's the cameo? It was on for like a second! Sandler was telling his friend to stab the wing, leading me to that conclusion.

RiseToFall
02-02-2007, 03:20 PM
He's talking about the 5th Colossus. Is it wrong that I know that?

Nominus Experse
02-02-2007, 03:25 PM
He's talking about the 5th Colossus. Is it wrong that I know that?
No, since he specifically says to stab it in the wing, so it's not too embarrassing to make that deduction.

It's neat to see that it's in there. A nice cameo for certain.

Bunny
02-02-2007, 03:52 PM
I seen it. Pretty cool. The movie itself looks quite interesting.

Understatement.

The movie looks extraordinarely promising and I cannot wait for it to be released. I may even see it in theaters, something I am not oft to do with the majority of the crap Hollywood pushes out nowadays.

As for the cameo, I spotted it the second time I watched the trailer. I wasn't really paying attention to it the first time through and I haven't ever played Shadow of the Colossus.. so I guess that is a defense and excuse? Who knows.

What is it with comedic actors doing really good in serioius roles? The Number 23 also looks amazing.

Aemilius Blight
02-02-2007, 04:09 PM
I feel pretty good about myself for not picking the reference.

Roto13
02-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Why get excited because someone is playing a video game in a movie? :P