PDA

View Full Version : for sale Panasonic TH-37PHD8UK Plasma $350

Darius
02-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Edit:

So I did some research. This is a scam, obviously. I have a friend that checks backgrounds as a part time job and I check with him before doing any business at all. First off, after doing a search you dont even have a solid website and your posting this on forums. If you had "400 workers" you wouldnt need to post this on any forums because youd have enough money to not worry about getting an internet geek or two (myself included so no one tries to flame) to spend a couple bucks.

Plus, after skipping your first 2 paragraphs before posting and then looking up your company and then reading your post, any legitimate company would at least know how to form a sentence correctly.

Good luck getting any business with this proposal

Darius
02-02-2007, 04:36 PM
wtf? I deleted my comment. Why is this still here?

Renmiri
02-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Send this to Snopes or Hoaxbusters.com

And a good avice for anyone who gets a tempting offer on e-mail: Check Hoaxbusters and Snopes before you reply!!!!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-02-2007, 05:50 PM
You can't delete new topics. I already have a TV thanks

Darius
02-02-2007, 05:55 PM
....but I didnt make the topic. I had a post and the original post was deleted moving mine into the first post with my name as the topic starter. Thats not cool... :mad2:

I didnt make this thread so why is my name listed as the topic starter?

Del Murder
02-02-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't see any deleted posts in this thread. Anyway, this isn't a real topic.

EDIT: Something fishy probably happened. The member who made these threads is banned, so don't worry Darius you aren't in trouble.